Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
58,661 - 58,680 of 81,594 Comments Last updated Wednesday
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#65512 Jul 31, 2012
Tim Boomhauer wrote:
<quoted text>No it wasn't nice and I'm glad she didn't see it.
I agree Tim, and I came back on for a minute to say that is not the real Abeliever. She will not be back on until late tonight. Now I am gone and anything for the next few hours using my name will also be an inept fake. CLICK
Hot for Blue

United States

#65516 Jul 31, 2012
Hi Blue . Missed you

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#65518 Jul 31, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>This same question with your name on it appeared in a previous(blue box) post which got deleted. It also contained the(1921) "typo".
I know, I copied and reposted. I didn't pay attention to anything but the copy/paste. I do that when something gets deleted in the mix, but I prefer it to be posted.

I didn't understand why it got deleted. I see the insinuation. Ya reckon in more than 50 years I've not seen Casablanca AT LEAST TWICE?

I honestly appreciate your skepticism....1)d4

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#65520 Jul 31, 2012
Hi everyone.
I'm betwecan visitors and have a few minutes to chat.

Scotts Vegas

#65522 Jul 31, 2012
How about 1)...d5?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#65524 Jul 31, 2012
Blueminers Mommy wrote:
Hi everyone.
I'm betwecan visitors and have a few minutes to chat.
Good afternoon, Blue's mother.
He Alert Abeliever

Richmond, KY

#65526 Jul 31, 2012
The REAL Abeliever wrote:
@ Belie
Found these two articles on that site you posted that I found very interesting.
Nikola Tesla’s Earthquake Machine
December 8, 2011
A few years ago, a friend mentioned that he had noticed a peculiar pattern of the earthquake frequency in Southern California. In all recent instances except the 1993 Northridge blockbuster, the space shuttle had been aloft at the time.
(Conspiracy researcher and radio show host Dave “I Read It In A Book So It Must Be True” Emory has commented on this as well.) Even though it was meant as a joke, there are obvious implications for anyone who could control this final frontier of the natural world. Perhaps this has already been accomplished. In the last years of the 19th century, technological alchemist Nikola Tesla may have harnessed this principle to similar effect.
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2011/12/08/nikol...
World’s Pyramids Beaming Energy To Mysterious Space Cloud
At the same time, people around the world began hearing and recording frightening sounds—noises that seem as if the Earth itself is moaning and wailing.
NASA and the European Space Agency have been warning the world for two years about the approaching catastrophes that may unfold during 2012 to 2013. Few listened.
And the harmonics are emanating from the Earth’s core as the good professor theorizes. Similar sounds are sometimes heard before great earthquakes strike.
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/02/09/world...
The photos are amazing. Strange how those sounds seem to appear right before an earthquake. Makes you wonder about that HAARP theory. Russia's increased in number of earthquakes and registered at 5.1 magnitude last night. Small ones in the U.S. Some of the conspiracy articles I have trouble buying into, but as we covered early in the thread, there are those that were proven true throughout history. Interesting site though.
I've spent the past few years reading most of the articles on that site. A lot of it seems very hard to believe at first but I have cross referenced a lot of the information on other sites I have searched as well as from books that I have read and it all makes sense once you put the pieces of the puzzle together. If you do enough digging I think you will find that we have gone beyond the realm of conspiracy theory to verifiable facts, and HAARP is just one good example of that. There is a lot more to Nikola Tesla than we are allowed to know. He is perhaps the greatest genius and inventor of our time yet he is barely mentioned in our standard education, that alone should make one wonder.
Sam the sham

Lexington, KY

#65527 Jul 31, 2012
Hi, Blues mom is my number up I'm tired of waiting.
Troll Observer

Richmond, KY

#65530 Jul 31, 2012
These trolls must really hate Blueminer,to make up a member name calling it's self his mom.Just when you think they can't sink any lower.....

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#65541 Jul 31, 2012
I wondered how long before I was lied about AGAIN. Man. Can't even be offline in peace.
The birds are dead

Somerset, KY

#65542 Jul 31, 2012
One day I was walking down the beach with some friends when one Of them shouted, "Look at that dead bird!" Someone looked up at the Sky and said, "Where ?"
The birds are dead

Somerset, KY

#65543 Jul 31, 2012
I used to work in technical support for a 24/7 call center. One day I got a call from an individual who asked what hours the call center was open. I told him, "The number you dialed is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week." He responded, "Is that Eastern or Pacific time?" Wanting to end the call quickly, I said, "Uh, Pacific" then terminated the call and went on break.
The birds are dead

Somerset, KY

#65544 Jul 31, 2012
While working at a pizza parlor I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. He appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 pieces or 6. He thought about it for some time before responding. "Just cut it into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces."

Scotts Vegas

#65545 Jul 31, 2012
Please read that statement again. You were accused of NOTHING. Once again you are the victimless victim.
Or your conscience is working on you.

Scotts Vegas

#65546 Jul 31, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
I wondered how long before I was lied about AGAIN. Man. Can't even be offline in peace.
No lie, you were accused of nothing. Guilty conscience?

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#65549 Jul 31, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Please read that statement again. You were accused of NOTHING. Once again you are the victimless victim.
Or your conscience is working on you.
You used MY name, ANY part of MY name, and you ARE speaking about ME.
I was at the hospital here in Allen County ALL day, so I have no guilty anything.
Stop using MY name in your troll game, and you won't be talking about me.
Sodomite out

Cincinnati, OH

#65551 Jul 31, 2012
He Alert Abeliever "There is a lot more to Nikola Tesla than we are allowed to know".
Are you the one who is allowed to know? Oh the "Golden Keepers of Tesla Knowledge " we will not allow you to know what you are not allowed to know. Better get back to the "Dead Bird" thing. Although you will not allowed to know what is not allowed to be known... You must have been kidding or watching a Masonic video.
And my post was deleted for writing about snakes??? You have got to be kidding me.
Peace and Sodomite out.
Prepper

Owosso, MI

#65561 Jul 31, 2012
I was on a Mammoth Cave tour when one person asked the guide "how much of this cave is under ground?"
Prepper

Owosso, MI

#65562 Jul 31, 2012
"Touron" -a cross between a tourist and a moron.
DreamMan

Elizabethtown, KY

#65565 Jul 31, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie again. A user handle is not your name. I believe I've never used your full name, only your first name. You are just reaping what you have sown.
I want to know, who else has RoamingInsomniac's name on here? I have been lurking here for weeks, and haven't seen anyone else. So, you did lie. Try using your own name, tough guy. I think maybe you keep lying, because you are afraid your lies are too out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 48 min banana split 1,250
Grimes not speaking up coal 1 hr Thought you knew 4
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 151,106
Riverveiw nurcing home in prestonsburg need shu... 1 hr Super Duper 5
Les Stapleton for Mayor 1 hr Lets not forget 54
discount auto brokers brian nelson 5 hr seriously 9
Two Words (Nov '13) 6 hr Jennifer Renee 1,095
Lisa minix 7 hr Really 91
•••
•••
Prestonsburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Prestonsburg Jobs