21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Aug 9, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth hurts

Virgie, KY

#22 May 1, 2011
Donk wrote:
I think Drug Court is a waste! There is someone on the inside that is taking care of the shit bags that are in drug court! I dont know this Kayla girl but I have heard of her because my cousin is in drug cout and he talks about her and he sid all of the girls in there are whores and will do anything for a pill! Once a pill head always a pill head------ Do us all a favor and take all of the pills that you can at one time and get it over with!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't agree more! They have been let by with so much. There are people in there that's letting it go on. The girls have been caught sneaking urine in, in pill bottles and using it to test. And nothing was done about it. Sue Blackburn has her favorites in the program and let's them by with murder! For example, drug court participants are not suppose to be able to hang with each other, but certain ones do. No wonder they are relapsing! They need someone in there that's gonna make these people walk the line but it will never happen. As for Kayla Ward, well...where to start...she is and always has been a pill whore, along with her buddies Tara Howard, Charity Hall, and Kelly Baldridge. She has two children that stay with their grandmothers b/c she chose pills over them. She will never change! But she's the one missing out....
U Forgot

Richmond, KY

#23 May 1, 2011
U forgot the 2 biggest ones. Pam C & Autum R. Kellis friend, another fat chick can be counted on. Think Pams in jail & may e Autum. But if u are hard up & have a pill these chicks will do u right. Trust me I did them often. Not bad for a loose goose.
Beth

Argillite, KY

#24 May 1, 2011
spreader of truth wrote:
hes not innocent,his urine test proved guilt but thats not his fault his mother is the one who gave him the drugs.this is not an opinion,this is a fact.
I don't think we are talking about the same Jermey. Lord I hope not. Tell me the mother's first name OR where she lives, then I will know if the Jeremey you are talking about is the same one I am. If thats true, it will just break my heart.
Beth

Argillite, KY

#25 May 1, 2011
TLP wrote:
<quoted text>
Kayla is doing wonderful, probably the best she's ever done! She's clean, doing great in the program, working, taking care of children, & has her own apartment. I've known her for a long time and I am very proud of her!
I'm so glad for her. She is so pretty, But I thought she only had one child .
Beth

Argillite, KY

#26 May 1, 2011
TLP wrote:
<quoted text>
Kayla is doing wonderful, probably the best she's ever done! She's clean, doing great in the program, working, taking care of children, & has her own apartment. I've known her for a long time and I am very proud of her!
If you mean Kayla Ward, it's not the same one.
OPPOSITEOFMODERA TE

Hernando, MS

#28 Oct 13, 2012
does anyone know what drug court is testing for or what kind of tests they use?
stfu

Elkton, MD

#29 Apr 7, 2013
Whooo cares, like really .if they cheat it they cheat it wat does it matter to any of u fools??? Shut the hell up and mind ur business . My bf does drug court && typically there not there to lock there ass`s up its a chance for redemption, a alternative to not sit n jail for stupid shit that crooked cops him them up for.more power too any body that gets through drug court, cheating or not. PROPS!!
Shut up

United States

#32 Aug 4, 2013
IDK wrote:
I have no Idea. I guess they don't follow them around with a pee stick and a breathealizer? I wouldn't mind my tax money going towards one big secluded area with nothing to live in but tents and armed gaurds everywhere and the whole area surrounded by 20 feet of electric walls. And nothing to do. I bet they would pass them and get off thte drugs then!!!!!
it's people like you that's wrong with this world. Drug addiction is a disease and know to the American medical association to be chronic, progressive and potentially fatal. Hey whey don't we lock up all the people with cancer too? Idiot how about you go back to your nice shealtered life where mommy and daddy pay for everything and brainwash you with the bullshit America feeds you and be a good boy
preacher

United States

#33 Aug 5, 2013
Hush money
I know

Williamson, WV

#34 Aug 5, 2013
Shut up wrote:
<quoted text> it's people like you that's wrong with this world. Drug addiction is a disease and know to the American medical association to be chronic, progressive and potentially fatal. Hey whey don't we lock up all the people with cancer too? Idiot how about you go back to your nice shealtered life where mommy and daddy pay for everything and brainwash you with the bullshit America feeds you and be a good boy
Honey who are you trying to fool. Yes, it is potentially fatal...but don't give me this disease bullshit. If it is a disease you asked for it...not like someone who gets cancer. Besides someone who has cancer is not going to kill an innocent family they meet on the road. Druggies do not want to get help...they will stay in drug court just long enough to get the court system off their backs....then they go back to their old habits. I know girls who sleeps around so much when they are high, they don't even know who their baby daddy is...I guess that is a disease too...give me a freaking break you moroon!
True Believer

Williamson, WV

#35 Aug 6, 2013
I know wrote:
<quoted text>Honey who are you trying to fool. Yes, it is potentially fatal...but don't give me this disease bullshit. If it is a disease you asked for it...not like someone who gets cancer. Besides someone who has cancer is not going to kill an innocent family they meet on the road. Druggies do not want to get help...they will stay in drug court just long enough to get the court system off their backs....then they go back to their old habits. I know girls who sleeps around so much when they are high, they don't even know who their baby daddy is...I guess that is a disease too...give me a freaking break you moroon!
I agree with you 100%, these freaking drug whores do not care a thing about their children; they don't deserve to breathe air; even animals take care of their children...they will sell their kids toys and video games just to get high....tell me that's a disease.....like I said you don't deserve to breathe.....give them all they want, the more they get the sooner we will be rid of their sorry assess.....
Willy wonka

Martin, KY

#36 Aug 6, 2013
Suragel works like a charm
an addict

Williamson, WV

#37 Aug 9, 2013
True Believer wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you 100%, these freaking drug whores do not care a thing about their children; they don't deserve to breathe air; even animals take care of their children...they will sell their kids toys and video games just to get high....tell me that's a disease.....like I said you don't deserve to breathe.....give them all they want, the more they get the sooner we will be rid of their sorry assess.....
the workers at ddrug court wants to be friends with us....if we make them do a little work, the workers don't like that and take it out on us, I know, I have been there and done that. Hell, we don't want to be buddies with you, but we will suck up to get you off our backs and we are smart enough to know if we ack like we like you we can get buy with anything....you are a joke amongst us! Oh and I disagree with the previous poster!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min wtf 151,300
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 43 min funny thing 1,595
Two Words (Nov '13) 1 hr 40ish 1,111
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 5 hr SLY WEST 3,892
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
Should Kent Rose be in charge of tourism? 7 hr LBJ 22
The Alphabet Game. (Nov '12) 7 hr Jennifer Renee 1,875
Lisa minix 19 hr The Real Maggie 88
•••
•••
Prestonsburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters