First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Julie

Inez, KY

#1 Jul 22, 2011
Was wanting to know why everyone is talking about ssi disability checks being cut off. What is the big deal must people don't deserve them anyway. I know a couple of people who don't have to worry about getting their checks anymore. See someone turn them in over few weeks ago for someone not supposed to be living in the same home as the other. Someone working under the table and still receiving a check. SO I know for a fact they are watching them the agents had all the information to where they live, were the person worked at under the table and what times and what days to catch them. Seems to me that should happen a lot to some others. People just need to learn who to piss off and who not too all I have to say.
Please

Belfry, KY

#2 Jul 22, 2011
Julie wrote:
Was wanting to know why everyone is talking about ssi disability checks being cut off. What is the big deal must people don't deserve them anyway. I know a couple of people who don't have to worry about getting their checks anymore. See someone turn them in over few weeks ago for someone not supposed to be living in the same home as the other. Someone working under the table and still receiving a check. SO I know for a fact they are watching them the agents had all the information to where they live, were the person worked at under the table and what times and what days to catch them. Seems to me that should happen a lot to some others. People just need to learn who to piss off and who not too all I have to say.
Yell it is a big deal for the ones who do deserve it though. You can't compare everyone, some people are disabled and it would be real bad if they don't get their checks. I have a disable family member wheich is a child, and do you have any ideal what kind of medical treatments this child could get without the disablity benefits, not any. Just because others don;t deserve it doesn;t mean it shouldn't be a big deal. And before you say get a job, how hard is it to find someone to take care of a handicap child? Very hard.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 22, 2011
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Yell it is a big deal for the ones who do deserve it though. You can't compare everyone, some people are disabled and it would be real bad if they don't get their checks. I have a disable family member wheich is a child, and do you have any ideal what kind of medical treatments this child could get without the disablity benefits, not any. Just because others don;t deserve it doesn;t mean it shouldn't be a big deal. And before you say get a job, how hard is it to find someone to take care of a handicap child? Very hard.
I agree. While there are several people milking the system, there are people like you said that are truly disabled.
Julie

Inez, KY

#4 Jul 22, 2011
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Yell it is a big deal for the ones who do deserve it though. You can't compare everyone, some people are disabled and it would be real bad if they don't get their checks. I have a disable family member wheich is a child, and do you have any ideal what kind of medical treatments this child could get without the disablity benefits, not any. Just because others don;t deserve it doesn;t mean it shouldn't be a big deal. And before you say get a job, how hard is it to find someone to take care of a handicap child? Very hard.
My mistake you are right about the children and the people who really need it no joke. It just makes me mad when someone abuses it. It makes it hard for someone who really needs it to get it. I had a friend who couldn't even walk they got denied but another person who really didn't have anything wrong with them got approved. I think the system is wrong. Good people get treated badly and the liars, cheaters get treated like loyalty.
Tubs

Georgetown, KY

#5 Jul 22, 2011
I know one that is being watched by a lot of people hates him. Cameras are flashing everywhere.
Betty New Jersey

Staten Island, NY

#6 Jul 22, 2011
The comment from the person who said no big deal must have the same way of thinking as the lawmakers do. Unless you are disabled or have someone you love that is disabled, you cannot imagine the big deal it is to have your disabiity check threatened. If they take this away or cut it many people will be homeless. The disabled wish they could go out and make a living, but their autism, cerebral palsy, parkinson's disease, parapalgic etc. prevents them from this. They are at the mercy of people who don't have a clue of the terror it would be if their only source of income were taken away. I'm sure there are people who pretend to be disabled, then let the government require more proof before disablitlity checks are taken away from all. Those who are disabled should not have to be punished for the people that want to soak the system and don't care that real disabled persons will be hurt!
RSDI

Lawrenceburg, KY

#7 Jul 22, 2011
The truly disabled will be the ones who suffer. But don't worry, the government has investigators reading
over records and files looking for those of you who have lied and scammed to get disability and other government benefits. The office of inspector general along with the Attorney Generals office file charges daily for frauding a government program. So keep lying about where you live, who you live with, who the "father" of your child is. Eventually you are gonna get busted and when you do----you'll be able to hear the laughter of those investigators who brought you down.
joker

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Jul 23, 2011
i think its time to start naming names of the ones who work and are drawing disability also.this is what is wrong with the goverment now.
mad as heck

Bedford, TX

#9 Jul 23, 2011
We need to weed out the lazy people on wellfare and disability!! It is disgusting to know that there are lazy a** people out there taking money from everybody that pay taxes. We need to investigate cases instead of adding more!
joker

Whitesburg, KY

#10 Jul 23, 2011
post the names on here.
lol

Winchester, KY

#11 Jul 23, 2011
RSDI wrote:
The truly disabled will be the ones who suffer. But don't worry, the government has investigators reading
over records and files looking for those of you who have lied and scammed to get disability and other government benefits. The office of inspector general along with the Attorney Generals office file charges daily for frauding a government program. So keep lying about where you live, who you live with, who the "father" of your child is. Eventually you are gonna get busted and when you do----you'll be able to hear the laughter of those investigators who brought you down.
you need to keep your nose out of peoples business. that is the problem with the world today everybody wants to stick their nose where it does not belong. people have been scamming since the beginning of time, your just jealous get a life.
lmo

Inez, KY

#12 Jul 23, 2011
Shut up about it and go cash your checks. So you can go get high and drunk.
missy

Whitesburg, KY

#15 Jul 24, 2011
preacher william jarrell draws disabled social security and works everyday.he has a lawn service and pays the workers cash.what a preacher dont you think.
Hank

Richmond, KY

#16 Jul 24, 2011
Well, Missy, the way I see it, it takes a pretty bad piece of trash to put something like this on topix. I have known William all his life - whether or not he draws SS I don't know - have you seen him get a checK cashed? Yours didn't come on time or something? I am not a betting person but I'd be willing to wager that if you were in need and went to him and asked for help,
he'd help you if he could.
molly

Whitesburg, KY

#17 Jul 24, 2011
what church does this preacher preach at?
LLBean

Frankfort, KY

#18 Jul 24, 2011
It doesn't matter preachers or Churches arent banks.With money problems averywhere that mean the Church offerings are down.
janie

Williamson, WV

#19 Jul 24, 2011
dale tackett is all over town working for frank fitzipatrick and he is on total disability.
Case worker

Stanton, KY

#21 Jul 24, 2011
joker wrote:
i think its time to start naming names of the ones who work and are drawing disability also.this is what is wrong with the goverment now.
You need to start with your name first then the name you want to turn in.
joker

Williamson, WV

#22 Jul 24, 2011
i will bet you anything that you want to bet that i have worked all my life and have never drawed anything case worker.i just want to clean some of this stuff up.now that i have a few names i can get my video camera going and no will know im there until they get a notice that they have been caught.keep the names coming im serious about catching these people.gotcha
fedupwithnoseype ople

Winchester, KY

#23 Jul 24, 2011
you crazy people do you not know that a person is allowed to earn money and still continue receiving their SS benefits?. I work with a lady that gets her benefits but she can work as an RN at a local facility so many days per week and it does not affect her SS. check out the laws before you go running your mouth about honest folks. I know this first hand because my brother works for SS admin and has for several years now. Get a life instead of being so nosey, damn this has to get boring after a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
song title game (Jan '11) 13 min Analog man 2,677
Penny Pennington 2 hr Penny sighting again 26
Fannin Sued 3 hr Been there Done that 7
New Arcade Coming To Town 5 hr Bob 14
married man cheating 7 hr hate cheaters 8
who was arrested in 7 hr Yocal the Bear 3
Floyd county jail Health hazard 8 hr tax payah 10
Prestonsburg Dating
Find my Match

Prestonsburg Jobs

Prestonsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Prestonsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Prestonsburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]