lookin to have fun with older gay men

Posted in the Prestonsburg Forum

jason

Williamson, WV

#1 Jun 10, 2010
lookin tto have fun for a night get to know each other and maybe a lil wxtra if i think they can handle my lil ass im a young male from prestonsburg ky if interrested leave a message and ur # and ill give u a call for a pice of this ass
LOL

Inez, KY

#2 Jun 10, 2010
1-606-886-931

you gotta work for it sunny

Just ask for BJ
big cock

Williamson, WV

#3 Jun 10, 2010
hey jason nice to see u on here my big dick is hard as hell u let me tear that virgin ass up
david

Lexington, KY

#5 Jun 11, 2010
jason wrote:
lookin tto have fun for a night get to know each other and maybe a lil wxtra if i think they can handle my lil ass im a young male from prestonsburg ky if interrested leave a message and ur # and ill give u a call for a pice of this ass
okay so how young is young? leagal? 18? 20? then how olds considered old? there used to be a dude from this area named jason who was always trickin on gay.com . i hope that your not him, cause he wasnt that hot.
Marry

Paintsville, KY

#6 Jun 11, 2010
SICKO'S YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!!
hay

Paintsville, KY

#7 Jun 11, 2010
in case u aint figured it out,,your in EASTERN KY. and dont like your sissy as# in these parts !!!! ADAM & EVE NOT ADAM &STEVE .......
Fisherman

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jun 11, 2010
Your minds are WARPED!!!....... You need to get off of here and stop posting this SICK CRAP on here!!!
Fisherman

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Jun 11, 2010
Nobody like to see or read garbage like that!!!
Fisherman

Brea, CA

#11 Jun 11, 2010
Just one reason why this world is screwed up.
hay

Paintsville, KY

#12 Jun 11, 2010
Fisherman wrote:
Just one reason why this world is screwed up.
RIGHT ON - that's my point exactly..adam & eve NOT adam & steve.
LOL

Inez, KY

#13 Jun 11, 2010
its funny as hell people get on here and put down people buisnesses places and everything in between and noone seems to care but let some homosexuals post about trying to find a lover and all the hate comes out I do not agree with their lifestyle but the way i look at it is their buisness. if your gonna hate on something hate on everything that way you dont seem like a racist.
spike

Annville, KY

#14 Jun 11, 2010
i licked your wife's nasty snatch
Fisherman

Brea, CA

#16 Jun 11, 2010
It's NOT about racism in no WAY, SHAPE, FORM, or FASHION.. What it does, it OFFENDS normal people. . And there's young people on here also, so keep your screwed-up ways in private.
david

Lexington, KY

#17 Jun 12, 2010
Fisherman wrote:
It's NOT about racism in no WAY, SHAPE, FORM, or FASHION.. What it does, it OFFENDS normal people.. And there's young people on here also, so keep your screwed-up ways in private.
yea fisherman, they shouldnt speak a word of it outloud in the day time... and just save it all up for when they get a bunch of grown men to get together and go fishing all night. right? maybe get all the boys togther and go coon hunting... spend the night in the woods bouncin on each others cocks. i know how you ignorant inbreed rednecks work. it aint gay if nobody knows. it aint gay if i dont stick one up my ass. its not gay if im the one getting my dick sucked. right? you get your big pole, wait til dark, and head over to dewey lake. everyone knows who cruises over there at night. everyone knows the sayin... he who screams the loudest. haha
LOL

Inez, KY

#18 Jun 12, 2010
spike wrote:
i licked your wife's nasty snatch
if that was aimed at me then all i can say is your not the first but it is not nasty and you owe me 200
I KNOW

Williamson, WV

#19 Jun 15, 2010
Try Roger Webb, umm, ummm, ummmm!!!!!!!!!!
nice

Lawrenceburg, KY

#20 Jun 17, 2010
I KNOW wrote:
Try Roger Webb, umm, ummm, ummmm!!!!!!!!!!
Is this the guy on Middlecreek? Is he married? How do I get in touch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maroon s10 with plastic on back windshield 2 hr curious 4
Penny Pennington 3 hr Wrong 28
Fannin Sued 4 hr Steve Little is DONE 11
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr SNYB 131,438
Amanda Lewis (Nov '09) 12 hr ugly Betty 55
gays in floyd county 13 hr word smith 10
Double Letter Word Game (Aug '12) 17 hr whatimeisit 2,225
Prestonsburg Dating
Find my Match

Prestonsburg Jobs