boo

Astoria, NY

#21 Mar 4, 2012
Paul Masley wrote:
If it was in Pratt, call the Pratt Police, if not call the sheriff's department!
He mentioned his buddy Adam. If anyone knows this kid may know Adam unless that's a fake name.

I googled Zach and it appears he's some criminal. Wish Craigslist knew that.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#22 Mar 4, 2012
boo wrote:
<quoted text>He mentioned his buddy Adam. If anyone knows this kid may know Adam unless that's a fake name.

I googled Zach and it appears he's some criminal. Wish Craigslist knew that.
it's Adam brown . He lives near paint creek . He got sent to jail with zack for breaking into the Paint Creek Stop N Shop a few weeks back .
blooowww job bandit

Astoria, NY

#23 Mar 4, 2012
boo wrote:
Named Zach Pullins? He posted that he was selling a guitar and took off running out of my car with my money? Where can I find this guy? Can I even prosecute?
give us the whole story here
boo

Astoria, NY

#24 Mar 4, 2012
Cherry Darling88 wrote:
<quoted text>it's Adam brown . He lives near paint creek . He got sent to jail with zack for breaking into the Paint Creek Stop N Shop a few weeks back .
So how are these guys who rob stores getting out? I know they can get bonded, but come on....

I guess I'm out the money. Is this Adam Brown also on- whatever?

What are they on? Zack has weight on him, doesn't look like a junkie. Was dressed in clean clothes and had jewelry on...
boo

Astoria, NY

#25 Mar 4, 2012
blooowww job bandit wrote:
<quoted text>give us the whole story here
He posted a Fender Strat for sale..350.00
Meet up with him, see a guitar, get money from ATM at go-mart, count money in front of him, he takes off- I give chase, he actually ran down a hill and some road by the river. He was going toward Pratt though and said he was from there. I don't know if this Adam guy is letting him crash there but what can I really do? Go beat on someone? I'm not getting locked up for 350.00.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26 Mar 4, 2012
boo wrote:
<quoted text>So how are these guys who rob stores getting out? I know they can get bonded, but come on....

I guess I'm out the money. Is this Adam Brown also on- whatever?

What are they on? Zack has weight on him, doesn't look like a junkie. Was dressed in clean clothes and had jewelry on...
you would be surprised ..people could still be on drugs and have weight on them ... I knew a woman addicted to meth and she was well over 300 pounds and didn't dress bad at all ..some people just hide their addiction under their appearance . And I have know idea how they are getting out either .. Yah think stealing a gun , money, and breaking probation would get yah a few years . I doubt you will get your money back and your rite , beating someone up isn't worth 350 . If the system was stricter on people than maybe they could learn a lesson but honestly the only way people like that would learn a lesson is through vigilante justice . I'm sorry your going through this .
4/11

Morgantown, WV

#27 Mar 4, 2012
boo wrote:
<quoted text>So how are these guys who rob stores getting out? I know they can get bonded, but come on....

I guess I'm out the money. Is this Adam Brown also on- whatever?

What are they on? Zack has weight on him, doesn't look like a junkie. Was dressed in clean clothes and had jewelry on...
He lives on the corner of James and Morris street. In a yellow double wide with a fenced in yard. Look for a red vehicle.
da dealer

Astoria, NY

#28 Mar 4, 2012
[QUOTE who="4/11"]<quote d text>He lives on the corner of James and Morris street. In a yellow double wide with a fenced in yard. Look for a red vehicle.[/QUOTE]
red dodge is now a white dodge
Fonda Crites

Charleston, WV

#29 Mar 5, 2012
Yes, it's me. Someone called me and told me this was on Topix. I'd like to thank whomever thought it was Zack, or maybe it was, I don't really know. What I do know is that he can't even make a FB page because he isn't that smart. But, if you knew him, you would know that. Also, go ahead and come to my house, because he doesn't live here, and by now, of course, you know that my neighbor across the street, has cameras all up and down the street and has the Deputy's over every day for coffee.

For all of you idiots, I didn't get him out of jail, he has a wife. Also, he hasn't even been indited. Do you know that's how it works? I do, because of his previous. Yes, he is going to get killed or someone is going to get killed. I hope he gets in a mental rehabilitation program or goes to jail, that way I won't worry, and neither will any of you.

I'm not a bad person and do not deserve the trash talk. Plus, know what you're talking about before you go running your mouths. I'll be sure and check back and see if anyone else is talking trash. Stay tuned, and watch the Newspaper, if you know how to read it, it will have the inditements and then you can see when he goes to court. Need anything else? Let me know.

Plus, I did hear it was Paul Shaw that ripped someone off $2100.00. And, yes, just check with Pratt's finest, the chief of police, I'm sure he can help or assist you, plus explain the judicial system and how it works, since you ALL obviously don't know.
Fonda Crites

Charleston, WV

#30 Mar 5, 2012
Oh, yea, my house is not a double wide, we built it from the ground up, it's called "stick built" for you idiots that don't know. Also, I don't drive a red car or a Dodge for that matter. Plus, I can't wait to see what happens to this sight and others like it, in the future, watch yourselves, your IP address is easy to find, just wait and see.

Go ahead and visit me, my neighbor with the cameras loves his Deputy's.
Pshaw

United States

#31 Mar 5, 2012
Fonda Crites wrote:
Oh, yea, my house is not a double wide, we built it from the ground up, it's called "stick built" for you idiots that don't know. Also, I don't drive a red car or a Dodge for that matter. Plus, I can't wait to see what happens to this sight and others like it, in the future, watch yourselves, your IP address is easy to find, just wait and see.
Go ahead and visit me, my neighbor with the cameras loves his Deputy's.
Is this your son that they are talking about?
Pshaw

United States

#32 Mar 5, 2012
boo wrote:
Named Zach Pullins? He posted that he was selling a guitar and took off running out of my car with my money? Where can I find this guy? Can I even prosecute?
Yes you absolutely can prosecute.
Go to the sheriffs office instead of the local PD.
boo

Astoria, NY

#33 Mar 5, 2012
Fonda Crites wrote:
Yes, it's me. Someone called me and told me this was on Topix. I'd like to thank whomever thought it was Zack, or maybe it was, I don't really know. What I do know is that he can't even make a FB page because he isn't that smart. But, if you knew him, you would know that. Also, go ahead and come to my house, because he doesn't live here, and by now, of course, you know that my neighbor across the street, has cameras all up and down the street and has the Deputy's over every day for coffee.

For all of you idiots, I didn't get him out of jail, he has a wife. Also, he hasn't even been indited. Do you know that's how it works? I do, because of his previous. Yes, he is going to get killed or someone is going to get killed. I hope he gets in a mental rehabilitation program or goes to jail, that way I won't worry, and neither will any of you.

I'm not a bad person and do not deserve the trash talk. Plus, know what you're talking about before you go running your mouths. I'll be sure and check back and see if anyone else is talking trash. Stay tuned, and watch the Newspaper, if you know how to read it, it will have the inditements and then you can see when he goes to court. Need anything else? Let me know.

Plus, I did hear it was Paul Shaw that ripped someone off $2100.00. And, yes, just check with Pratt's finest, the chief of police, I'm sure he can help or assist you, plus explain the judicial system and how it works, since you ALL obviously don't know.
No, it wasn't Facebook, it was through Craigslist.

I don't have any beef with you at all. You obviously didn't make him do what he did and to blame you would be ridiculous.
I'm out the money and that's that.

I don't agree with people blaming someone's parents for their actions. People always have a tendency to blame Mom and Dad when the kid does something screwed up and that's not right people. I'm sure this lady has had her heart broken over the things her son has done and ill be willing to bet she wishes nothing more than for him to get help and stop doing whatever it is that he's doing.

If he's out on bond and is looking at doing time then what's the point of prosecuting him? I'm not going to be paid back- hell, other than my word and an ATM receipt there's no proof of anything ever happening that day. It's my word against his and though I would probably win....I'll never see a cent.

If he's a drug addict he doesn't have money. If he's living in a motel then that's a pretty good indicator that he's living day to day (or buzz to buzz)

@Fonda: if this really is his mother I'm sorry people are blaming you for your kids actions. That's not cool. He told me that he's got brothers in the armed forces so apparently you've done something right if 2 out of 3 are doing well.
Fonda Crites

Charleston, WV

#34 Mar 5, 2012
boo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it wasn't Facebook, it was through Craigslist.
I don't have any beef with you at all. You obviously didn't make him do what he did and to blame you would be ridiculous.
I'm out the money and that's that.
I don't agree with people blaming someone's parents for their actions. People always have a tendency to blame Mom and Dad when the kid does something screwed up and that's not right people. I'm sure this lady has had her heart broken over the things her son has done and ill be willing to bet she wishes nothing more than for him to get help and stop doing whatever it is that he's doing.
If he's out on bond and is looking at doing time then what's the point of prosecuting him? I'm not going to be paid back- hell, other than my word and an ATM receipt there's no proof of anything ever happening that day. It's my word against his and though I would probably win....I'll never see a cent.
If he's a drug addict he doesn't have money. If he's living in a motel then that's a pretty good indicator that he's living day to day (or buzz to buzz)
@Fonda: if this really is his mother I'm sorry people are blaming you for your kids actions. That's not cool. He
told me that he's got brothers in the armed forces so apparently you've done something right if 2 out of 3 are doing well.
Thank you and yes, it is me, Fonda Crites, and I am his mother. I appreciate your understanding. I do hope he gets help in a mental and drug facility, or goes straight to jail. I hope he gets help either way, at least I will not have to worry about where he is. Yes, I have another son in the US Army and a step son, who is like my own, in the US Marine Corp who I am very proud of. I hope one day I will be able to say the same about Zack, but know this, I love them all very much.
Fonda Crites

Charleston, WV

#35 Mar 6, 2012
Finally quiet.
old friend

Roanoke, VA

#36 Mar 6, 2012
I honestley hope everything works out for him, and he gets help cause he really was a good boy, unfortunely he got messed up with the wrong people
help

United States

#37 Mar 6, 2012
Fonda Crites wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you and yes, it is me, Fonda Crites, and I am his mother. I appreciate your understanding. I do hope he gets help in a mental and drug facility, or goes straight to jail. I hope he gets help either way, at least I will not have to worry about where he is. Yes, I have another son in the US Army and a step son, who is like my own, in the US Marine Corp who I am very proud of. I hope one day I will be able to say the same about Zack, but know this, I love them all very much.
I'm not trying to tell you your business or anything but if you really want to help him, or if He really wants help Camdem Clark Memoral Hospital in Parkersburg has an excellent Behavioral Health Unit (BHU) that deals with mental and drug issues. He would get the medication that he needs as well as the counseling he needs to get and stay straight. Most ppl who are hooked on drugs are just ppl with some type of mental illness that has not been diagnosed and they take drugs to try to make themselves feel better. Trust me when I say this place Will help. It is run by a man named Dr Ferris and he is wonderful. All of the staff, nurses and therapists have all had issues with mental illness themselves so they understand better than anyone else could. I promise you if you get him in there they will keep him from 7-90 days and he will come out the person you used to know. Good luck to you both.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#38 Mar 6, 2012
Actually help is right.
Dr Ferris and his program are famous.
They have outstanding results
with various types of mental illness
and if I read it right he starts ppl
with drug addiction with a detox program.

Look it up and read a little about it.
It beats the poor treatment that ppl get
at places like Fayette Co. Mental Health
Services.

Dr Ferris is in charge and made up this
program himself and the results they have
been having are nothing short of a miracle.
pratt citizen

Charleston, WV

#39 Mar 17, 2012
Cherry Darling88 wrote:
<quoted text>
it's Adam brown . He lives near paint creek . He got sent to jail with zack for breaking into the Paint Creek Stop N Shop a few weeks back .
Adam Brown, or Adam Hann
lol

Morgantown, WV

#40 Mar 18, 2012
pratt citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Adam Brown, or Adam Hann
it's Adam brown!!!. Not the other Adam buddy .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pratt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Confere 1 hr Ben There 20
carltin Blankenship (Aug '11) 11 hr 304252550blahh 47
Valley high school teacher 19 hr dabitch 2
billy tucker 22 hr yeah 5
totally free date site (Sep '13) Tue magic where u at 5
who owns white 90s model f 250 ford 4 door long... Mon 9191mig 1
Not Franks Mon HealthyDosage 45
Pratt Dating
Find my Match

Pratt Jobs

Pratt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pratt News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pratt

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]