dabitch2

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Dead beat dads,,lets talk about some of these trashy dead beat moms!!What is it exatley that you call a dead beat dad!!A dad that won't kiss the mothers azz to get along with them or the ones thats paying 100s of dollars too much in child support?
dabitch2

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Judged:

I know more dead beat mothers than fathers!
Huddle House Ho

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Judged:

dabitch2 wrote:
Dead beat dads,,lets talk about some of these trashy dead beat moms!!What is it exatley that you call a dead beat dad!!A dad that won't kiss the mothers azz to get along with them or the ones thats paying 100s of dollars too much in child support?
I think that no amount of money is too much child support. They are your kids, whether you are a mom or dad. The kids should not suffer because of "some" perceived idea that too much money is being paid in child support. Your statement is just full of bullsh i t.
dabitch2

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Judged:

Huddle House Ho wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that no amount of money is too much child support. They are your kids, whether you are a mom or dad. The kids should not suffer because of "some" perceived idea that too much money is being paid in child support. Your statement is just full of bullsh i t.
See thats where these dead beat mothers have in their twisted minds that its the fathers place 100 percent to provide for the child,No thats not the way it works it takes two honey!So why sld these dads that are trying be made to suffer just because the mother is a sorry ho that looks at their child like a bread check!Bullshit I think not,You need to get a clue this is the way it is!The father in any situation is always expected by the mother to provide everything for the child these women act like they owe them there life when really they don't,like i said it takes two 2 make a child and it should be 50/50 but you know as well as I do that ant the way it goes!I honestley see why some of these men don't pay their support they make it so friggen hard on them they can't!The system we have makes me very ill!!These so called mothers do what they can do to make the fathers suffer even when their over paying the ho,and they still get talked about so whats the point!
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Judged:

What really gets me are these "breeders" (can't call them mothers) that have kids, somebody else raises them, and yet they're out telling other people how to raise their kids! What do they know?? If they knew so much why didn't they raise their own?? Same for these men out impregnating anything capable of giving birth then whining over their "baby mama drama". Goes two ways I guess!
JTE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Judged:

Doesn't the Bible say that a man who won't provide for his family is worse than an infidel? Men should take a cue from the Word. Don't play with fire if you're not big boy enough to handle the burn.
JDM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Let's talk about the ONE guy that has populated pound with lots of kids. Travis Mullins! And NONE of the MOMS ask him for support! HE is a LOOSER.. With like 10 KIDS!! His wife has 3 and he has MANY MANY others... A FACT
truthBtold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

They are HOS for messing with a married man NEway. These girls knew he was married knew he had kids and spread there legs 4 him. I guess they as dumb ass his wife
JTE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

If the man is married its his place to put the "ho" in her place and say no or that makes him just as low as the "ho", even lower because he took an oath to God in matrimony.
dabitch2

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

JTE wrote:
Doesn't the Bible say that a man who won't provide for his family is worse than an infidel? Men should take a cue from the Word. Don't play with fire if you're not big boy enough to handle the burn.
No its by far not the fathers place to soley provide for the slut and the kid!Just like the mother he made a mistake that dont mean that there life should be a living hell just to provide for his child!The way i see it it sld be 50 50 and if anybody thinks other wise their just dumb!Why in the world wld it just be the fathers place to provide?Same as him she knew what she was doing when she was laying on her back an not taking birth control
JDM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

Am I the only one that has heard of this situation. Do any of you people know Travis? Or know any of the Moms?
Praying for you

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

I happen to know someone that is involved in this situation and her name WILL be left out of this!!!! There are children involved in this, that can READ!! You people should get a life or a JOB.. And when it comes to the personal lives of others... Know that there are some boundaries that you should not cross!! Travis Mullins will be judged... It may not be in court for child support , but he will have to face GOD!!
chariot

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

i know of a situation where a father has 3 children of his own, which he has nothing to do with them. he is remarried now and he and his new wife raise a child that is absolutely nothing to them. just took the kid in. he doesn't see his kids on holidays, birthdays, or any other day during the year but yet he raises this child as his own. if he was just wanting to be a dad, he has his own flesh and blood out there. now, that's my definition of a dead beat dad. just sayin..............
dabitch2

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

chariot wrote:
i know of a situation where a father has 3 children of his own, which he has nothing to do with them. he is remarried now and he and his new wife raise a child that is absolutely nothing to them. just took the kid in. he doesn't see his kids on holidays, birthdays, or any other day during the year but yet he raises this child as his own. if he was just wanting to be a dad, he has his own flesh and blood out there. now, that's my definition of a dead beat dad. just sayin..........
I will agree with you on that,But do you know the whole situation are you sure that it dont have something to do with the mother stoping him or holding him back from being in his childrens lifes?
chariot

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Judged:

i do know the whole situation. it's not the mother. it's the new wife. she doesn't want him to have anything to do with the kids and he hasn't since they have been together. the mother has tried to keep him involved in the childrens lives but he turned away from them. the kids play sports and the mother has even given them a copy of their game schedules so they would know when they play and hopes that he will come and watch them but he refuses to do anything. he is more involved in this other childs life than he is with his own children. it's sad that the children have to suffer because of an adults pure jealously.
jdefg

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Do you have children? It is very expensive to raise a child. You have shelter expenses i.e. electric, food, clothing, school supplies, etc... So if both made a "mistake" the father is just as responsible for the upkeep of his child as the mother is. I do agree that there are dead beat moms too. If a guy wants to see his kids he will see them regardless of the mother.
dabitch2 wrote:
uknowwhouare

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

I want to talk about dead beat moms.The ones who gave up their kids to go out and do their drugs instead of rasing the kids.Don't try to see her kids and leaves their care to the dad and his now wife.she won't pay her child support because the abusive man she married won't let her .And at this point the kids have suffered enough at her hands and don't want to see her .She needs to get off her sorry butt and find a job .these kids need the extra money she was ordered to pay.And she Has not paid a thing at all!!!.and the court system sucks .lowered the payments and still she don't pay.Put her in jail..maybe that will get her off drugs .
chariot

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

there are dead beat moms too. i know some of those as well. but moms like me who do everything for their kids and still try to involve the dad...it is his loss. i have to be mother and father to my children because their dad refuses to do anything. i know what you are saying about child support. i spent more money in attorney fees than what i will ever get out out of him.. i work and support them and if he can lay down and go to sleep with a clear conscious, he is a better person than i am. he never knows if they have lunch money or need a pair of shoes or anything about them. how can you take someone in and raise them as your own yet turn your back on your own?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pound Discussions

Search the Pound Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chubby Chasers (Oct '13) 3 hr just sayin 14
fn snitches what up with these people 11 hr ukfan4299 4
all the narcs now days 12 hr Ukfan42 4
Pound Flea market (Aug '11) 14 hr Dont waste your time 8
daniel mickles Wed juswonderin 1
Steven Hall Jul 21 disgusted 1
Hot guy that works for Comcast Jul 18 say what 1
•••
•••