Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Oct 23, 2013
melvin on the go

Blacksburg, VA

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Donald died recently. Evidently he overdosed...ON BLOOD PRESSURE PILLS.

Donald did not dispense his own medicine. His drug-stealing, drug-dealing sister in-law did that. Rebecca.
The felon.

Why are you do scared, Rebecca? Have you graduated to murder? Was your stay in Brushy Mountain, Tn. all wasted?(like you).

Donald was on disability, had his own home and SUV. His kind brother and his sweet wife, having none of those things moved in and took control.

Donald was a simple guy. He was way out of his league. Rebecca has balls the size of bowling balls. She will do anything. A true psychopath..NO conscience, whatsoever.

THE GRAND JURY had better be taking names, doing its job or MEL will have to get involved. Danny and Rebecca, enjoy that SUV and all of Donald's property while you can. You are going down.

Cain and 'becca sitting in a tree, K I L L I N G. ALLEGEDLY.

MEL

They are on to you and Virginia has a death penalty and likes to use it. May it serve
Donald well.
kool moe dee

Bellevue, WA

#2 Jul 11, 2012
from what i know its hard to overdose on pot. anyway domald didnt have much so whats the motive melvine?
kool moe dee

Bellevue, WA

#4 Jul 12, 2012
its pound im sure theyll get there crime lab on it pronto lol lol
Anonymous

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Jul 15, 2012
Listen, This is you're daughter, Hanna. You're computer won't fight you're battles. And I was the one who found him dead, on his bed. He had a heartattack, so before you right shit like this then make sure you're facts are true. You don't know SHIT! You wasn't here, and it's to say shit like this knowing were going through a hard time and you write stupid shit? Foreal, Get a life and make sure you're computer doesn't go with it.
kool moe dee

Bellevue, WA

#6 Jul 16, 2012
well mystery solved melvin
Melvin Hicks

Blacksburg, VA

#7 Jul 16, 2012
kool moe dee wrote:
well mystery solved melvin
There may not be any mystery, Harold. I just know what the person who "cared for him" would do...how far she would go. IN MY OPINION she is a clinical sociopath, the most dangerous personality type imaginable.

I'd like to have seen a full toxicology screen, that's all. An autopsy. Finding someone dead does not tell you how they died. I'm guessing Hannah was his niece or sister. I don't know them all. I hope my suspicions are as wrong as can be and I hope he died in his sleep from natural causes. I hope so.

Hannah, I don't know you and evidently you do NOT know me but sorry you had to find him that way. It can be upsetting. I would love to know who is "fighting a battle". Father or Mother? What problems?
I hope things work out.

MEL
jammin

Nashville, TN

#8 Jul 17, 2012
i heard that he collapsed at nationwide insurance office down town...they worked with him and called the rescue squad but he didnt pull thru...the ladies from nationwide are on fb asking for prayer for family and talking about how upset they were when he collapsed in their office and no matter what they did, it didnt help....its a tragedy either way..losing a family member is devestating.
HannaMariee

Mount Juliet, TN

#9 Jul 23, 2012
We finally got Donalds dog back ,and someone had sold him for $75. My mom had to go get him. And anyone who had to hide behind their keyboard, is a coward, and i confronted Melvin and he's not the one writing this, i know who it is and they should be ashamed, for them to sell a dead man's dog, for $75 go to shows that they are out for themselves , all the donations that they took up in Donalds name were never shared with his true family, and as for me being an ex-cone that was 20 years ago. How many people do you know in pound that are not ex-cones, you've said two much and gave yourself away, J & D.
& THAT'S ASHAMED.
Melvin Hicks

Roanoke, VA

#10 Jul 24, 2012
Why not use your name? Why use the girls names? Can you be 1/2 honest for 1/3 of the time?

You are upset over a few bucks? DANNY'S BROTHER, YOUR BROTHER-IN-LAW AND OWNER OF YOUR HOME DIED and you whine about $75.00 and missing collection money?

If someone is really guilty of that, say that, in your opinion, that is what happened. You have free speech. Truth is, the REAL story is one that you MAY, I say MAY, have reason to fear. Much bigger than Dog theft.

I know what you are capable of. I have seen and heard you drag yourself and those around you down into the dirt making everyone around stinkier for it. Now, for some reason, you seem almost afraid of what could be found. MAYBE I'm wrong but your reaction to the whole thing has been highly unusual. Suspicious.

As far as being an ex-con, I have no trouble with that but when you keep doing the same crap that put you in there then I drop the "ex" and just say "con". Con-artist, as well. You learned while in school, girl.
Melvin Hicks

Roanoke, VA

#11 Jul 24, 2012
HannaMariee wrote:
How many people do you know in pound that are not ex-cones, you've said two much and gave yourself away, J & D.
& THAT'S ASHAMED.
By the way, Rebecca, besides you, I know one guy in jail and two people who spent time in the pen, not county. I know OF a small number..but I guess it is WHO YOU KNOW, huh?

I'll keep saying what I have to say because it is true and you know it is. Also, you have no clue who I am as the last person to "confront" me I cannot remember but it sure was not you.

I suppose all of you familiar with my posts can clearly see that I am desperate for money so I traffic in dogs. Clear as day. I wonder what kind of dog this was? A pit bull???? Like you, Rebecca?
so wrong

Roanoke, VA

#12 Jul 25, 2012
know someone in his family and i know he wouldn't appreciate rumors of the dead floating around on topix. as far as i know and have been told by several that it was indeed a heart attack. but even so this is not the place for such cruel and horrible posts about people that are no longer here and can't defend themselves... GROW UP AND GET A LIFE. what you would you if say something happened to a memeber of your family or even to a dear friend and you saw something like this posted online for the world to see? wouldn't like it would ya? IT'S CALLED KARMA, AND IT DOES COME BACK AROUND!!! just take that into consideration before doing onto others.
Mike

Roanoke, VA

#13 Jul 25, 2012
It's so damn sad, that the families can't mourn, without stupid bored ass people talking shit. NO, compasion for the children and famlies envolved. It show's how pathetic you all truly are. Is your lifes that bad?? Grow up!!
candy cane

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Jul 27, 2012
good grief
SHAMEONU

Duffield, VA

#15 Oct 10, 2012
melvin on the go wrote:
Donald died recently. Evidently he overdosed...ON BLOOD PRESSURE PILLS.
Donald did not dispense his own medicine. His drug-stealing, drug-dealing sister in-law did that. Rebecca.
The felon.
Why are you do scared, Rebecca? Have you graduated to murder? Was your stay in Brushy Mountain, Tn. all wasted?(like you).
Donald was on disability, had his own home and SUV. His kind brother and his sweet wife, having none of those things moved in and took control.
Donald was a simple guy. He was way out of his league. Rebecca has balls the size of bowling balls. She will do anything. A true psychopath..NO conscience, whatsoever.
THE GRAND JURY had better be taking names, doing its job or MEL will have to get involved. Danny and Rebecca, enjoy that SUV and all of Donald's property while you can. You are going down.
Cain and 'becca sitting in a tree, K I L L I N G. ALLEGEDLY.
MEL
They are on to you and Virginia has a death penalty and likes to use it. May it serve
Donald well.
melvin very interested in what all u know about this rebecca stallard. very concerned about a dear friend
melvin Hicks

Roanoke, VA

#16 Oct 11, 2012
SHAMEONU wrote:
<quoted text>melvin very interested in what all u know about this rebecca stallard. very concerned about a dear friend
I understand but the info you seek is not for public consumption. If it is critical, write back saying so and I'll sign in so you can leave a message.

One word: Criminal. I would guess she has to commit multiple felonies just to get through the week...maybe day. She is full of fake concern and "love" till you call her on it, then she becomes her true, psychopathic self, in my opinion. I have gooood reason spanning much time to say so.

DANGER: Will Robinson DANGER!!!
harold

Bellevue, WA

#17 Oct 11, 2012
melvin Hicks wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand but the info you seek is not for public consumption. If it is critical, write back saying so and I'll sign in so you can leave a message.
One word: Criminal. I would guess she has to commit multiple felonies just to get through the week...maybe day. She is full of fake concern and "love" till you call her on it, then she becomes her true, psychopathic self, in my opinion. I have gooood reason spanning much time to say so.
DANGER: Will Robinson DANGER!!!
well the return of melvin have you been lost mel
Chad

Wise, VA

#18 Oct 23, 2013
Does anyone have a link to Donaldson obit? What news paper published it and when? He was such a good dude

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
archery range at snowball hollow 3 hr bow hunter 1
all the narcs now days 22 hr darbie is special 10
looking for tanya fleming (Aug '10) Fri sara 19
jimmy and pam crabtree (Nov '13) Fri trammell 30
fn snitches what up with these people Thu ukfan4299 8
child hospitalized childrens services pulls all... Aug 26 Curious Citizen 6
elementary teachers Aug 26 concerned 1
•••
•••
•••

Pound Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pound People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pound News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pound
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••