jordan and his snob girlfriend

Posted in the Pound Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
country girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

Well jordan has turned himself into a needlehead just like all his buddies his girlfriend melody is a stuck up bitch when she actually isnt that pretty she does pills too i hope jordan stays away from needle and he needs a different girlfriend he is a nice guy just lost right now
What

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 20, 2012
 
Who in the hell is Jordan?
Friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Everyone makes mistakes. Jordan has made a few bad decisions, but is turning his life around. Melody has never touched a pill in her life. Lets be big boys & girls & find better stuff to talk about than a happy couple that you're jealous of & move on with our lies, shall we?
oh yes

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Friend wrote:
Everyone makes mistakes. Jordan has made a few bad decisions, but is turning his life around. Melody has never touched a pill in her life. Lets be big boys & girls & find better stuff to talk about than a happy couple that you're jealous of & move on with our lies, shall we?
my god, people have no lifes! Melody is a good girl and Jordan doesn't bother anyone! Next topic please!
oh yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 22, 2012
 
country girl wrote:
Well jordan has turned himself into a needlehead just like all his buddies his girlfriend melody is a stuck up bitch when she actually isnt that pretty she does pills too i hope jordan stays away from needle and he needs a different girlfriend he is a nice guy just lost right now
why is Mel so bad for him?
Big Papa Pump

Radford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 4, 2012
 
@ Country Girl it's pretty easy to see that you don't know Melody she is definately not a bitch, I think you might look in the mirrior and then you will find the bitch. As to Jordon yeah he has done some stupid shit and I know of alot of it first hand and by his own confession to me. He has pissed away the last 5 years of his life and it's time for him to grow up and with his recent actions and choices I think he's on the right path. So Country Girl if you want to continue saying Melody is a Bitch maybe you should contact me and explain your theory it's an open invitaion.
scott steiner

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 5, 2012
 
Who in the name of god cares! leave these 2 alone n they want bother you
Ashleigh Meade

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Big Papa Pump wrote:
@ Country Girl it's pretty easy to see that you don't know Melody she is definately not a bitch, I think you might look in the mirrior and then you will find the bitch. As to Jordon yeah he has done some stupid shit and I know of alot of it first hand and by his own confession to me. He has pissed away the last 5 years of his life and it's time for him to grow up and with his recent actions and choices I think he's on the right path. So Country Girl if you want to continue saying Melody is a Bitch maybe you should contact me and explain your theory it's an open invitaion.
Damn right, Country Girl let me me know cos this is Jordans Sister and Mel is a smart, beautiful girl, and not a bitch, but I sure as the hell can be and will when it comes to my family and Mel is considered that! Get a life people, u are just jealous of a very happy couple!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pound Discussions

Search the Pound Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sat abe 1,350
Help! what is the local news source in pound? Sat Melvin Hicks 4
Public meetings Sat Melvin Hicks 7
hoes in pound Sat really 1
Does anyone still listen? Sat Local Radio sucks 2
Mellisa Perry Fri shamefull 3
nicole maggard Fri shamefull 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pound Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pound People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••