|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

BekahxBoo wrote:
First off yes jessica bush died of drugs but it was because she already had a bad heart. it's not like she took a lot her heart just gave out at the wrong damn time. and she had somebody with her and if he had called the ambulance when he first saw that she was having trouble breathing she woulda been alive but no he waited till she was already dead before doing a goddamn thing.
and another thing not all people from pound are hoes. look around some of these other places and I bet you find just as many if not more "hoes" there.
so all of you can shut the fuck up and go to hell.
if you have something to say at least use your real names dumbasses.
So basically she died from doing drugs...regardless if she had a bad heart or not, common sense would tell you not to do drugs especially in this case. I feel bad for the child in this situation and thats it...she was old enough to know better and shouldn't of made the stupid decision to take drugs, I'm tired of hearing excuse after excuse about how people were having a rough time in their life, seriously what could be so rough..your boyfriend breaks up with you or your husband leaves you get over it, there are people out there in this world that go through more tough shit than any of you could even imagine and they don't resort to drugs, grow up and take responsibilty for your life. She was a mother and had a responsibility to her child and what she did was not only ignorant but selfish. Hopefully this will teach all these other drug heads out there to stop what they are doing it's not worth it. And before you respond back with your vulgar language of how I don't know what I'm talking about and shut up or I'm going to get my butt whooped seriouly think about how ignorant you are sounding. She overdosed bottom line, she was dumb and wasted her life away and now her family will suffer for it...
jan

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

to poundians are dumb this is her family member and you are a very ignorant person talkin bout my family like that.if u really knew her you would eat those words cause im sure she would make you.she was a great person,sister,and a mother.how can you judge someone you dont even know.
wondering

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

jan wrote:
to poundians are dumb this is her family member and you are a very ignorant person talkin bout my family like that.if u really knew her you would eat those words cause im sure she would make you.she was a great person,sister,and a mother.how can you judge someone you dont even know.
its easy this site allows us to judge. Organized religion has failed and this site is the proof
For the record

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Just for all of you- Jessica did die of an OD, but it was not by her choice. There was a man with her, who did not make any calls immediately, who also happens to be the person who gave it to her. The baby was there. The guy can't even get his story stright about what happened or in what order. He was in jail for a while for charges surrounding this situation. They can't prove he killed her, however everyone including several of the law enforcement said from the beginning he had done it to her, not her doing it willingly. And Jess was getting ready to get custody of both of her other children back because of how well she was doing. I know all of this for a fact. I was and continue to be very close to the situation and have even talked with the police personally. The baby is also doing well now, she is in a great home and is almost 1! People should hear all facts before judging. Let her rest in peace please!!
Dan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Was it earl
plz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

Could you please stop talking about this young lady! Noone knows what it was like to walk in her shoes! Let this young lady rest in peace! God have mercy on us who judge and talk bad about others!
whydoucare

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

Judged:

I know the family well. Gina is now causing so many problems that the kids are goin 2 be taken & put in foster care. they have a good father who tries his best. and he has raised them for 4 yrs. while she has done nothing. now she wants 2 play mommy when it's convienant 4 her. I pray she doesn't get those kids. they need 2 be with their father. who provides for them & gives them love,something she has never done. yea elaine does have problems, but she seems 2 care more about them babies than their own mother does.
damn

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

gina is a stupid dumbass idoit that i wouldnt let raise a dog of mine
just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

I just wanted to say that you don't know what these girls ,Jess and Gina, have been through. Yes they have made bad choices. But who are we to judge? Have we not made some bad choices ourselves? I know these girls, as a matter of fact they are my family. I do not agree with the way they lived their lives, and unfortunately Jess died because of her lifestyle. All I can say is that I hope Gina gets her life together. I have known her since she was very young and she has a good heart. Just alot of problems. I wish her and her family the best. And I hope they all will see the error of there ways. Rest in Gods hands Jess!
hadtopost

Radford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

poundians are dumb wrote:
looks like another dumb ho from pound died cause of drugs..i am sure she has a best friend or a sister who has propably taken over her spot as the drunk and doped up ho everybody in pound takes turns banging..you all just don't get it..this is how we do it in wise, va..we find a female we like and stay with her not share her with our family and friends like you all do in pound. you all must like looking at each while you are waiting your turn!!!
this was gross and hardly made any sense. why you would feel the need to put this statement in here about someone overdosing I will never know. your the wierdo for even saying something like this, so it shows a lot about the ppl of wise dont it!
jerry

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

plz wrote:
Could you please stop talking about this young lady! Noone knows what it was like to walk in her shoes! Let this young lady rest in peace! God have mercy on us who judge and talk bad about others!
i agree with you.people we are all only human an we all have our miscomings.but we all should remember.this could be one our on familey members.or even one of us an you may say this could never happen to me.i don,t drugs or what ever but let tell you we never what we may do before our life.is over so please try to be respectful.in a time like this its not just this young woman.you are hurting.she has young children.an im shure familey members who love her no matter what shes done an no she can never be hurt in this ole earth no more plz try to think before you speak.god bless.her familey.
Melvin Hicks

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

I'm so sorry for all who knew and loved her.

Drugs know no mercy. Like fire they are a dangerous servant and an unforgiving
master. Drugs and alcohol come with no instruction manual, just a "friend" saying,"please just try it..you'll love it..."

Those who die from drugs in Appalachia, especially have never been exposed to heroin, morphine and the like. They didn't have a clue that three weeks of use turned them into slaves.

It has been a long, hard lesson that the area has paid for dearly.
PLEASE don't let a friend die because you are "scared". CALL 911 if person is unresponsive or breathing slowly. ANY doubt, drop him/her at the hospital door, ring the bell and go. There is always a way to help before it is too late.

This happened in Pound again to another girl with a child and it has ruined many dreams, plans and hurt too deeply to express those who loved her.

If someone is in trouble, learn how to tell and what to do. If you play with fire get an extinguisher, at least. If you have to screw-up plan for the worst. It very well may happen. You have not even rudimentary chemistry knowledge...fools, stick to what you know. Stay safe and alive.
drugs

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

the love of your life what do you pick drugs or kids. there was a man in her apt. earl cal.gave her drugs. zansyou might well say he kille.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Pound Forum right now

Search the Pound Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chubby Chasers (Oct '13) 5 hr just sayin 14
fn snitches what up with these people 13 hr ukfan4299 4
all the narcs now days 14 hr Ukfan42 4
Pound Flea market (Aug '11) 16 hr Dont waste your time 8
daniel mickles Wed juswonderin 1
Steven Hall Jul 21 disgusted 1
Hot guy that works for Comcast Jul 18 say what 1
•••
•••