dose any0ne n0

Posted in the Pound Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Danielle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 29, 2012
 
Holy shit! Did the woman who started this feed, go to any level of schooling?? I certainly would not want my daughter raised by a woman who can't even spell the word "does", it is basic English!! Bahaha!!
Ben Dover

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 2, 2012
 
imurkarma wrote:
<quoted text> d0se my 0 br0ther u yr s0 caled hubby is a lieing sak 0f shyt u or yr lile frands her n0 n0thang i have d0ne everthang f0r her u all have d0n n0thang but by s0me dippers & s0me cl0ths fkn b*TCH i d0nt w0nt hims lieing a** I ma dam g00d mommy so f*ck u
I wanna know what a very small child would need with "dippers & cloths" . No wonder you are upset . I would be expecting some diapers and clothes for my child .Oh and I see you accidentally hit the o instead of the 0 . Praying for the best outcome for this little girl .
Crazy

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I think this is just insane. Wendi I truly feel sorry for you having to put up with this bs. I can't believe the nerve of some people. Any woman that sleeps with another woman's husband is just trash. To top it off you want to talk shit about this woman? That blows my mind. Wendi you are a better person than I am because if it had been me dear, I would have already beat her ass. I'm not "friends" with either woman, but I've heard about this for a long time. Maybe you should put more effort into raising your child instead of constantly being a drama queen. If I've used any words you don't understand, "0r I ned t0 tlk liek th1s t0 get my p0int acrost let me no and ill be happe t0 brake it d0wn 4 u." Grow up and get a life.
saddened

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 10, 2012
 
Unfortunatey,I'm related to the person that started this thread. Believe it or not she graduated from J.J.Kelly. She has some problems. She gets checks ok,if you know what I mean. I love her and i know that she is great with kids. But the truth is, as much as she loves her daughter, she is gonna be a hindrance to her in life. Who will help her with homework? Not tabitha. She can barely read. We all know she can't spell, she spells everything exactly the way her hillbilly a** says it, and her math level is basic addition and maybe subtraction at best 2nd grade and thats being nice. Im not saying this to be mean. But she really does think its funny to be that way, as well as loud and crude. Ive tried talking to her to get her to realize you dont chase, certainly dont get preggo by a married man!! Shes not so ignorant that she doesnt know thst, after all, it certainly isnt the first married guy she tried this with. Tabitha, your right karma is a "biatch" as you called it. You,are never gonna have anything real or that lasts because you have spent years taking or trying to take others happiness. Even when your mom was alive, you put her through hell to get your way, and you know thats true. You are all thatmatters to you. I know you take care if your daughter, but you are an ignorant, selfish homewrecker. You are gonna get yours, dont boo hoo when it happens, thats just the way the cookie crumbles.
Wendi

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 11, 2012
 
saddened wrote:
Unfortunatey,I'm related to the person that started this thread. Believe it or not she graduated from J.J.Kelly. She has some problems. She gets checks ok,if you know what I mean. I love her and i know that she is great with kids. But the truth is, as much as she loves her daughter, she is gonna be a hindrance to her in life. Who will help her with homework? Not tabitha. She can barely read. We all know she can't spell, she spells everything exactly the way her hillbilly a** says it, and her math level is basic addition and maybe subtraction at best 2nd grade and thats being nice. Im not saying this to be mean. But she really does think its funny to be that way, as well as loud and crude. Ive tried talking to her to get her to realize you dont chase, certainly dont get preggo by a married man!! Shes not so ignorant that she doesnt know thst, after all, it certainly isnt the first married guy she tried this with. Tabitha, your right karma is a "biatch" as you called it. You,are never gonna have anything real or that lasts because you have spent years taking or trying to take others happiness. Even when your mom was alive, you put her through hell to get your way, and you know thats true. You are all thatmatters to you. I know you take care if your daughter, but you are an ignorant, selfish homewrecker. You are gonna get yours, dont boo hoo when it happens, thats just the way the cookie crumbles.
I have thought the same things about her being a hindrance to the baby as far as school work, manners and simply how a decent human behaves in public!.... I dont worry much since both myself & Wayland are pretty intelligent people so she WILL have someone to help her, to teach her & to SHOW her. I seriously believe these lack of morals & values she came by honest. I know her dad's side of the family, I was married into that bunch.. she's JUST LIKE THEM!!

I must disagree about the way she cares for her child.... The baby is dirty, hungry & sick sooo often that it shows she isnt being cared for the way she needs to be, any child that has been in the hospital 8 times since birth and she isnt even 2 yet obviously isnt cared for properly! She also has her in one of the most horrid place I have ever seen! We pulled into the parking lot to pick her (the first time at Tabby's "new" place) and I literally cried! It is a drug den over ran with druggies & sex offenders, NOT a safe place for a baby!!!

I love this child like she was my own! She is no more to blame for this situation than I am..I plan on being there for this child to make her life as easy as possible considering the circumstance. I feel like I must be doing SOMETHING right since the baby calls me "momma" (no contrary to popular belief I NEVER called myself mommy to her she started that all on her own!) As far as "this not being the first married man" for Tabby, I figured that out YEARS ago when I first met her & her brother, sitting in my living room and she was flirting with Wayland, my cousin & any other man that stepped foot inside the house. To me it is simple, she doesnt like me.. she is jealous so she tries to smear my name to make herself feel better...let her talk since all she is doing is making herself look like an idiot!
I KNOW

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 11, 2012
 
Wendi wrote:
<quoted text>
I have thought the same things about her being a hindrance to the baby as far as school work, manners and simply how a decent human behaves in public!.... I dont worry much since both myself & Wayland are pretty intelligent people so she WILL have someone to help her, to teach her & to SHOW her. I seriously believe these lack of morals & values she came by honest. I know her dad's side of the family, I was married into that bunch.. she's JUST LIKE THEM!!
I must disagree about the way she cares for her child.... The baby is dirty, hungry & sick sooo often that it shows she isnt being cared for the way she needs to be, any child that has been in the hospital 8 times since birth and she isnt even 2 yet obviously isnt cared for properly! She also has her in one of the most horrid place I have ever seen! We pulled into the parking lot to pick her (the first time at Tabby's "new" place) and I literally cried! It is a drug den over ran with druggies & sex offenders, NOT a safe place for a baby!!!
I love this child like she was my own! She is no more to blame for this situation than I am..I plan on being there for this child to make her life as easy as possible considering the circumstance. I feel like I must be doing SOMETHING right since the baby calls me "momma" (no contrary to popular belief I NEVER called myself mommy to her she started that all on her own!) As far as "this not being the first married man" for Tabby, I figured that out YEARS ago when I first met her & her brother, sitting in my living room and she was flirting with Wayland, my cousin & any other man that stepped foot inside the house. To me it is simple, she doesnt like me.. she is jealous so she tries to smear my name to make herself feel better...let her talk since all she is doing is making herself look like an idiot!
I feel so horrible for the pain that this girl has caused your family! And you are correct in that her ignorance is directly proportional to the ignorance that has been manifested by her "father's side". Her mother was a wonderful woman, who was driven to the edge of insanity by that man, the offspring of their marriage, namely Tabathia, and "that man's" various whores. Tabithia comes by her lack of morals, standards, and decency in an honest manner; her father's family influence. She knew Mr. Tackett was a married man, and yes he wasn't the first married man she chased after, or hounded to death! She drove her mother to her grave with her non-stop psychotic behavior. I don't know you, but I know her, and I can understand your pain........
saddened

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jul 11, 2012
 
Wendi wrote:
<quoted text>
I have thought the same things about her being a hindrance to the baby as far as school work, manners and simply how a decent human behaves in public!.... I dont worry much since both myself & Wayland are pretty intelligent people so she WILL have someone to help her, to teach her & to SHOW her. I seriously believe these lack of morals & values she came by honest. I know her dad's side of the family, I was married into that bunch.. she's JUST LIKE THEM!!
I must disagree about the way she cares for her child.... The baby is dirty, hungry & sick sooo often that it shows she isnt being cared for the way she needs to be, any child that has been in the hospital 8 times since birth and she isnt even 2 yet obviously isnt cared for properly! She also has her in one of the most horrid place I have ever seen! We pulled into the parking lot to pick her (the first time at Tabby's "new" place) and I literally cried! It is a drug den over ran with druggies & sex offenders, NOT a safe place for a baby!!!
I love this child like she was my own! She is no more to blame for this situation than I am..I plan on being there for this child to make her life as easy as possible considering the circumstance. I feel like I must be doing SOMETHING right since the baby calls me "momma" (no contrary to popular belief I NEVER called myself mommy to her she started that all on her own!) As far as "this not being the first married man" for Tabby, I figured that out YEARS ago when I first met her & her brother, sitting in my living room and she was flirting with Wayland, my cousin & any other man that stepped foot inside the house. To me it is simple, she doesnt like me.. she is jealous so she tries to smear my name to make herself feel better...let her talk since all she is doing is making herself look like an idiot!
i knew bany had been sick alot, i just kinda chaljed that up to tabbys need for attention mostly. Do you know how many times shes been in the hospital. Her mom spent thousanda because shes got a psychotic need for attention and will do anything to get it. She the type that will probly kill a lady oneday to have a man. She did nothing but dog her brother and sis in law and try to take their kida (granted thw kids needed help). But she jusy wants what she wants and i pity the next man she aets her sights on. Common sense tells you when you find out hes married, you ask Gods forgiveness and drop it! If not your a whore family to me or not. Wendi, i hope you get justice one day, i woulda kicked her ass.
Wendi

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jul 11, 2012
 
I KNOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel so horrible for the pain that this girl has caused your family! And you are correct in that her ignorance is directly proportional to the ignorance that has been manifested by her "father's side". Her mother was a wonderful woman, who was driven to the edge of insanity by that man, the offspring of their marriage, namely Tabathia, and "that man's" various whores. Tabithia comes by her lack of morals, standards, and decency in an honest manner; her father's family influence. She knew Mr. Tackett was a married man, and yes he wasn't the first married man she chased after, or hounded to death! She drove her mother to her grave with her non-stop psychotic behavior. I don't know you, but I know her, and I can understand your pain........
I know for a FACT & have the PROOF that she knew Wayland was married! First of all, the very first time she met him was in MY living room with "Forest". In fact that night she had sex with my cousin Daryl in the driveway.... She has also chased after, slept with and was dumped by my brother.. His exact words to me was "Sis she is to STUPID to take in public much less date"

She is already living with some other guy and I was told that she was with him for money, which is MY opinion as to why she got pregnant in the first place since she told Wayland she "couldn't have children" Now I am BY NO MEANS saying that Wayland was/is not to blame in this... He was MORE guilty in MY eyes because I am married to him not Her... BUT I have made my own mistakes in this marriage and I love Wayland too much to let a mistake end this... THOUGH this is the last chance for him.

My big issue with Tabby is that she keeps dragging my children into this mess & bringing up my sins of the past which btw I am open about so she isnt saying things that people arent already aware of... My Children, my oldest daughter actually is the one that Tabby has said HORRIBLE things to and Im sorry she can say what she wants to me and about me but Im SICK of her harassing on my child!

Like I said I was married into her father's family.... Matter of fact the baby & MY youngest daughter are cousins by blood, NONE of this information bothered Tabby at all, naturally! I can honestly say she is one of the most conniving and manipulative people I have ever met! I dont care what she does or says about me, I'm 41 years old.. I can take it. Mine and Wayland's main concern is the safety and well-being of the baby PERIOD!
Wendi

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jul 11, 2012
 
saddened wrote:
<quoted text>i knew bany had been sick alot, i just kinda chaljed that up to tabbys need for attention mostly. Do you know how many times shes been in the hospital. Her mom spent thousanda because shes got a psychotic need for attention and will do anything to get it. She the type that will probly kill a lady oneday to have a man. She did nothing but dog her brother and sis in law and try to take their kida (granted thw kids needed help). But she jusy wants what she wants and i pity the next man she aets her sights on. Common sense tells you when you find out hes married, you ask Gods forgiveness and drop it! If not your a whore family to me or not. Wendi, i hope you get justice one day, i woulda kicked her ass.
The baby has been in the hospital at least 8 times that I can think of off the top of my head... She actually strikes me as an individual who possibly has either "Münchausen syndrome" or "Münchausen syndrome by proxy" .... as for her "killing" some one, I honestly doubt that she has the nerve for that since she seems to want to create drama on either Topix or Facebook BUT when we are face to face sugar drips from her. I have no need to "kick her a**" I am a Christian and God will do more to her than I EVER could!

As for her "finding out" he was married... she KNEW! like I said in an earlier post she met Wayland at my house, in MY living room! She plays the victim and pretends Wayland "lied" to her but yet to tell ME that she was pregnant she sent a message to my then 17 year old daughter on facebook... After Wayland told her it was over and I was ticked off and telling her off over the phone she took me with a warrant saying I came to house, was beating on the door and threatened to shoot the house up... ANYONE that knows me, knows that is NOT how I operate! I DID tell her that she wouldnt be pregnant forever and that one day she'd pay for being the wh*re she is....The thing is I wasnt mad over Wayland... I told her she was MORE than welcome to come get him if she thought he was that great... I ticked over her dragging MY CHILD into a VERY adult situation!

I do seriously pity the girl because I think in her mind SHE truly believes she has done NOTHING wrong.... Like I have said over and over our main concern is the baby and making sure that her needs are being met and she is being cared for properly.....
Rick

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jul 12, 2012
 
LOL a tacket calling someone to stupid to take in public is priceless
Wendi

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jul 12, 2012
 
Rick wrote:
LOL a tacket calling someone to stupid to take in public is priceless
How about first off you learn to spell "Tackett" and the "to stupid for public" comment was made by my brother who is a Mullins... Want to smear THAT surname in the town of Pound??? Obviously you are defending Tabby so do I need to explain what a surname is?? My MAIDEN name was Mullins, I'm simply a Tackett by marriage.. I'd put MY IQ next to yours ANY DAY!!!!! So shall we?????

I hate to disappoint you but Tabby IS TOO STUPID to take in public since she didnt even know what a cloth napkin was, or a hoagie or even that the proper way to eat spaghetti is with a spoon AND a fork! So PLEASE make sure you know what YOU are talking about before commenting....
Rick

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jul 12, 2012
 
LOL I don't even know her. Its still priceless. Its funny how most of your posts your trying to act like you are some higher form of intelligence.
cbr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jul 12, 2012
 
Wendi,I think Rick was not defending.But is like Me ,kind of think the remark was Funny!!!
Wendi

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jul 12, 2012
 
Rick wrote:
LOL I don't even know her. Its still priceless. Its funny how most of your posts your trying to act like you are some higher form of intelligence.
I do not "ACT" period... I am WHAT & WHO I am..... Sorry to speak OVER you, If you need me to I can speak more "laymen" and stop using such BIG words! YOU were the one making derogatory comments on "Tackett's", apparently YOU have a problem with "us"....

"u w0nt me 2 start typn like this... maybe than u can un'ers'and me beter? 0r i cld say m0re ab0ut thangs but i'l stop herassin uall...u might get me for failn falts pelice reports or pergerly"

The second your, in your post... should be you're btw :)
Wendi

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jul 12, 2012
 
cbr wrote:
Wendi,I think Rick was not defending.But is like Me ,kind of think the remark was Funny!!!
It was HILARIOUS.... except that a Tackett didnt make the comment, a Mullins did...... Maybe you need to comprehend what you read before making comments... and do you have even a slight CLUE what the space bar is for???
wayland

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jul 12, 2012
 
This is the othert half that was born a Tackett and if you know me come and talk to me! And as far as tabitha goes she is the worse mistake of my life ! But brookie on the other hand is my beautiful angel i love her and will fight for her till the end of time just the same as i will do for wendi and my other girls you can bank on that and if you have a problem with that and me you need to come to my face to face dont hide behind a screen ! COME TO ME!!!!!!!!!!
Rick

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jul 13, 2012
 
OMG this thread is hilarious. Now a Mullins is claiming to be smarter than a Tacket. Some idiot claiming to be a genius has started a thread and typed like an idiot at the beginning acting like someone else just to bash somebody and post how smart they are.
Wendi

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Rick wrote:
OMG this thread is hilarious. Now a Mullins is claiming to be smarter than a Tacket. Some idiot claiming to be a genius has started a thread and typed like an idiot at the beginning acting like someone else just to bash somebody and post how smart they are.
OMW for the love of PETE, This has GOT to be Candice since you are the only one too STUPID to know that Tackett is spelled with 2 T's!! I even corrected the spelling in a few posts up from this one!!!!

I'm sick to death of you and Tabby starting your crap here and on facebook and when it doesnt go the way you want or figure it will, you TRY to put the blame on me!! I'm sorry that people know you all for EXACTLY what you are but you make it so obvious!!! Tabby is looking for sympathy, plain & simple.... You will find it in the dictionary between sh** and syphilis which is what you both are probably eaten alive with! Sorry if I offended you but I call them like I see them :)

I know this thread was started by Tabby since I have text messages and facebook messages saved with the spelling EXACTLY the same as in these posts... Do you possibly think that you both could get lives and stay out of mine?

You'd think that since you BOTH claim to be such "good mothers" you wouldnt have time to be on facebook & topix so much and that my personal business of what I have or havent done in my life wouldnt & SHOULDNT worry you so much.. I'm glad to know that I am so important to you!!!

In conclusion and MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!! PLEASE LEARN TO SPELL TACKETT if you're going to degrade us... At least that way maybe a FEW people will take you seriously LOL
just me

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jul 16, 2012
 
Wendi wrote:
<quoted text>
OMW for the love of PETE, This has GOT to be Candice since you are the only one too STUPID to know that Tackett is spelled with 2 T's!! I even corrected the spelling in a few posts up from this one!!!!
I'm sick to death of you and Tabby starting your crap here and on facebook and when it doesnt go the way you want or figure it will, you TRY to put the blame on me!! I'm sorry that people know you all for EXACTLY what you are but you make it so obvious!!! Tabby is looking for sympathy, plain & simple.... You will find it in the dictionary between sh** and syphilis which is what you both are probably eaten alive with! Sorry if I offended you but I call them like I see them :)
I know this thread was started by Tabby since I have text messages and facebook messages saved with the spelling EXACTLY the same as in these posts... Do you possibly think that you both could get lives and stay out of mine?
You'd think that since you BOTH claim to be such "good mothers" you wouldnt have time to be on facebook & topix so much and that my personal business of what I have or havent done in my life wouldnt & SHOULDNT worry you so much.. I'm glad to know that I am so important to you!!!
In conclusion and MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!! PLEASE LEARN TO SPELL TACKETT if you're going to degrade us... At least that way maybe a FEW people will take you seriously LOL
You tell em girl!I know them both and totally agree with you..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Pound Forum right now

Search the Pound Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 14 hr Winona 1,348
Did NASA go to the Moon ? 16 hr Buzz Alters 0
Add a Word - Drop a Word (May '11) 17 hr pole position 443
Jennifer Triplett Tue Dawn 2
Mellisa Perry Mon Missy 2
christan ventro Mon just me 4
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Mon Jim 1,434
•••

Freeze Warning for Wise County was issued at April 16 at 10:05AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pound Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pound People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••