Moffett Police allowed on highway

May 12, 2007 Full story: Sequoyah County Times 25

“I'm sorry. I am sick about it. "My whole career I devoted to public safety - not raising revenue for the state or county. To think public safety can be sold so cheap, as an excuse to raise revenue, makes me sick.”

An amendment to a state statute that passed the Senate and House this year has led to Moffett Police being allowed back on U.S. Highway 64 and State Highway 64D even though the town was banned from the highways ... via Sequoyah County Times

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
joda harry

Dallas, TX

#21 Nov 3, 2011
Riley brooks is goof ball
hellohilo

Fort Worth, TX

#22 Nov 3, 2011
joda harry wrote:
I concur on this accusation.
You're An Idiot.

United States

#23 Nov 3, 2011
joda harry wrote:

I think Officer Brooks is an outstanding man. You are probably just mad because you drove through town drunk and he took your ass to jail.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#24 Nov 3, 2011
You're An Idiot. 1.

joda harry. 0.
Moffet PD is a joke.

Dallas, TX

#25 Nov 4, 2011
I seen this idiot the other day dressed like he was some SWAT sniper who lost discipline and gained 75 pounds. The goof only works when school lets out and he sits there watchin that dip in the road, like a vulcher, for people coming from fort smith to pick up their kids.
He was fired from Muldrow PD for being a first class moron. So he went from 9 bucks an hour for muldrow to zero an hour for Moffett.
He carried a police scanner to class when he was in high school and acted like it was a police radio.
He is the one and only Moffet Officer and the biggest tub of lard law enforcement laughing stock of Sequoyah County. GO MOFFET PD!!!! LMFAO!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poteau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Rapid Exams Inc Oct 21 Marvin Jones 1
Why is Rock Island always working in Pocola? Oct 11 zombiemax 2
15-Year-Old Talihina Twins Missing Sep 28 joyce Cummings 11
Ok foods (Jan '11) Sep '14 kayynoel 16
1/2 cent tax to keep hospital open Aug '14 Leflore Countian 2
Weight Loss Surgery with Dr. Sergio Verboonen Aug '14 JC Urrea 1
Memory Care Jul '14 johnny 1
Poteau Dating
Find my Match

Poteau Jobs