The arrest at the body shop

Posted in the Poteau Forum

someone who knows

Citrus Heights, CA

#1 Aug 20, 2011
They say there were four people arrested anyone have some names? wow! to bad that the drugs have to be involved...
make good choices

Heavener, OK

#2 Aug 27, 2011
Your handle "someone who knows" is not exactly true. You are in another state, firstly. Basically you're calling out a question to get some names put on a public forum for people who have not yet been tried and convicted.
Having grown up in Ca, I can tell you the right or "innocent until proven guilty," applies there, too. So why oh why, if you know so much, are you asking to prematurely drag four peoples name in the dirt? Will it give you some satisfaction being so far away to possibly damage reputations of these people, that aren't yet CONVICTED?
Sad.
Just sayin'.
la la

Henderson, TX

#3 Aug 29, 2011
We still have the right and want to know names!
Shortiemetoo

Mission, TX

#4 Aug 31, 2011
There have been many crimes in this area of OK. Maybe those arrested are somehow involved. I am thinking about Joe and Jody to name a couple. I hope the task force solves these crimes quickly!
make good choices

Heavener, OK

#5 Sep 4, 2011
la la wrote:
We still have the right and want to know names!
Then investigate and find out...it isn't that hard. It obviously wasn't "newsworthy" or that big of a deal or threat to society. But to plaster names of the ACCUSED on the net is just cruel. Peoples lives can be changed terribly! They have families etc... Human beings can be rotton creatures, they are quick to put the accusations out there and rarely come back and tell you what really happened, especially if they are found not to be guilty. On the net, it's too late, the damage has been done.

Why are you so quick to want to suck up the slimey details? Probably bored? Watch some Jerry Springer and get it out of your system.
hmmm

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2011
make good choices wrote:
<quoted text>Then investigate and find out...it isn't that hard. It obviously wasn't "newsworthy" or that big of a deal or threat to society. But to plaster names of the ACCUSED on the net is just cruel. Peoples lives can be changed terribly! They have families etc... Human beings can be rotton creatures, they are quick to put the accusations out there and rarely come back and tell you what really happened, especially if they are found not to be guilty. On the net, it's too late, the damage has been done.

Why are you so quick to want to suck up the slimey details? Probably bored? Watch some Jerry Springer and get it out of your system.
No it is helpful to and forlaw abiding citizens, that away we can be more aware of who might be around our property and business!
make good choices

Heavener, OK

#7 Sep 9, 2011
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is helpful to and forlaw abiding citizens, that away we can be more aware of who might be around our property and business!
At this point is GOSSIP...that's just the thing, you want to make judgements against people and a business BEFORE they are convicted of any of this. That's screwed up!

That's what I'm saying, putting the names of the people and business here before anything is PROVEN isn't right! If everything is unfounded with this will people come back and say NOPE it's all good!! Doubtful.

You wanna sling the mud and dirty them all up by what a few people are saying. Arrest doesn't mean GUILTY, give them their due process!! Damage will be done and then what??

Gossip ogres...ugh,,,that's bad!
someone who knows

Elk Grove, CA

#8 Oct 1, 2011
this is called freedom of speech, nobody said anyone was guilty as of yet..just odd two were released but not the other two..hummmmm sounds kind of fishy to me...why does the paper there not mention names that is also odd..some people are set up and are working for police happens all the time, the narcs you may say..but i do believe if news or newspapers are going to tell things and they are adults the names should be put in it..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poteau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lies, cheating, and attempt suicide talihina sc... 4 hr Honestly 1
Review: Rapid Exams Inc Oct 21 Marvin Jones 1
Why is Rock Island always working in Pocola? Oct 11 zombiemax 2
15-Year-Old Talihina Twins Missing Sep '14 joyce Cummings 11
Ok foods (Jan '11) Sep '14 kayynoel 16
1/2 cent tax to keep hospital open Aug '14 Leflore Countian 2
Weight Loss Surgery with Dr. Sergio Verboonen Aug '14 JC Urrea 1

Freeze Warning for Le Flore County was issued at October 30 at 3:32PM CDT

Poteau Dating
Find my Match