Wondering

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

I heard that a leflore county inmate bit off his tongue last week and the guards did not help him. Anybody hear this?
WTF

Howe, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

I did hear about an inmate that bit his tongue off. But didnt hear of the guards not helping. I would like to know more though.
mom74953

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

my brother is in that rat hole and he told me it happened jailor kevin told him all about it. he told him the guy seen the doctor the next day but it was to late to fix
WTF

Howe, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

I heard the doctors stitched it back on. Don't know if it's true or not.
mom74953

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

my brother said kevin said the first time it was stitched back but the man bit it again. i still dont understand why the poor man bit his tonge. i hope my brother dont get hurt in there because they probably wouldnot help him too.
WTF

Heavener, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Wonder what the Administrator and board would think if they knew kevin was telling the inmates about jail business...
gearhead

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

lcdc personal do not give a damn if you die there. they nearly killed me when they refused to give me my insulin on time . surgar count was over 400 and they refused to give me any insulin now they have killed a man on monday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Poteau Discussions

Search the Poteau Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr tariff 62,146
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 20 hr Indian 2,357
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 20 hr JAG 11,263
Stolen Horses From Pocahontas Road, Wister Apr 14 UNITED STATES 1
Grandfather charged with a felony (Sep '13) Apr 11 Okie Born 54
Marie Buchert (Jun '12) Apr 10 Danny boy 3
A place for friends and family of Jody Rilee Wi... (Jun '09) Apr 9 Praying 75
•••
•••
•••
•••

Poteau Jobs

•••
•••
•••