Leflore county inmate bites tongue off

Posted in the Poteau Forum

Wondering

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Jul 15, 2011
I heard that a leflore county inmate bit off his tongue last week and the guards did not help him. Anybody hear this?
WTF

Heavener, OK

#2 Jul 17, 2011
I did hear about an inmate that bit his tongue off. But didnt hear of the guards not helping. I would like to know more though.
mom74953

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Jul 20, 2011
my brother is in that rat hole and he told me it happened jailor kevin told him all about it. he told him the guy seen the doctor the next day but it was to late to fix
WTF

Heavener, OK

#4 Jul 20, 2011
I heard the doctors stitched it back on. Don't know if it's true or not.
mom74953

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Jul 21, 2011
my brother said kevin said the first time it was stitched back but the man bit it again. i still dont understand why the poor man bit his tonge. i hope my brother dont get hurt in there because they probably wouldnot help him too.
WTF

Heavener, OK

#6 Jul 27, 2011
Wonder what the Administrator and board would think if they knew kevin was telling the inmates about jail business...
gearhead

Fort Smith, AR

#7 Aug 17, 2011
lcdc personal do not give a damn if you die there. they nearly killed me when they refused to give me my insulin on time . surgar count was over 400 and they refused to give me any insulin now they have killed a man on monday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poteau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 hr DoesntMatter 75,742
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Sep 13 yeah 2,663
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Sep 7 Leo 11,289
1/2 cent tax to keep hospital open Aug 26 Leflore Countian 2
15-Year-Old Talihina Twins Missing Aug 22 Oit 8
Weight Loss Surgery with Dr. Sergio Verboonen Aug '14 JC Urrea 1
Memory Care Jul '14 johnny 1
•••
•••
•••

Poteau Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••