Comments
1 - 20 of 43 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Welcome to the jungle

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 2, 2009
 
he new Chief of Police in Posen started today. His name is Ralph Jungle, he is the former Deputy Chief from Palos Hills. He was then the Chief of Police in a small little town of "Leroy" Illinois. Huh,that's what I said. He was only the Chief there for one year (wonder why) This will be the second Chief that was brought in with roots from the 5Th District (Palos Hills). The last Chief was also from this district(Oak Lawn) look where that got us. Oh well I am sure he will fit in in the beginning but be ware , there's a big difference between Palos Hills and Posen.At least he won't change the colors of the squads, Palos Hills are also Black & White. Good luck.. P.S. Get rid of that D.C.
Taser Tom

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 2, 2009
 
Welcome to the jungle wrote:
he new Chief of Police in Posen started today. His name is Ralph Jungle, he is the former Deputy Chief from Palos Hills. He was then the Chief of Police in a small little town of "Leroy" Illinois. Huh,that's what I said. He was only the Chief there for one year (wonder why) This will be the second Chief that was brought in with roots from the 5Th District (Palos Hills). The last Chief was also from this district(Oak Lawn) look where that got us. Oh well I am sure he will fit in in the beginning but be ware , there's a big difference between Palos Hills and Posen.At least he won't change the colors of the squads, Palos Hills are also Black & White. Good luck.. P.S. Get rid of that D.C.
You can hire me any time. Me and my trusty Taser will rid the town of all the riff raff. I am still available. Call me. You will love my new Taser.
u have 2 b kidding me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 3, 2009
 
taser tom give up
The law

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 4, 2009
 
This guy comes from a military style run department that the chief from Palos hills runs. If you think this guy won't fire you after he fired a 27 year veteran from his old dept.(look out) He left after a year with a dept. with (5) officers ? probably din int fit in there either.Posen deals with a lot of ghetto and gangs,so I hope he realizes that you have to come down to that level if you want to make your point across. not the rich folk in the hills ,or the hillbilly's from Le Roy IL.
Taser Tom

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 5, 2009
 
u have 2 b kidding me wrote:
taser tom give up
Why don't you come to me and say that smack. I will personally introduce you to my Taser and I will watch it light you up. No dats what im talkn bout.
The law

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 5, 2009
 
Your infatuated with Scully , not just on this board, but all over the neighboring towns. What this guy do fire you from your part-time wannabe police job in Crestwood. Look dude you sound like a real ass with all these stupid taser tom references.
Sorry you couldn't cut it Crestwood, but try E.S.D.A. it sounds like its right up your alley.
Taser Tom

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 5, 2009
 
The law wrote:
Your infatuated with Scully , not just on this board, but all over the neighboring towns. What this guy do fire you from your part-time wannabe police job in Crestwood. Look dude you sound like a real ass with all these stupid taser tom references.
Sorry you couldn't cut it Crestwood, but try E.S.D.A. it sounds like its right up your alley.
I am the REAL Taser Tom. To prove it I will meet you tomorrow at the Midlothian KFC. I will mow down two Mega Family meals with in 5 minutes then I am going to light your a$$ up with my trusty taser. Are you man enouhgh to show up?
Willneedchiefin2 yrs

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 7, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Another desk jockey! When are we going to wake up and hire Chiefs who know how to deal with gangbangers and ridding neighborhoods of garbage.
observer in town

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 7, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Thank the D.C. she has all the pull.. They only interviewed two people. I know of at least three that applied and never received a interview.... I wish I knew why she has all this power, she is the most incompetent, back stabbing liar I ever met in my life. The Mayor has nobody else to turn to in the Police Dept.???
Welcome to the jungle

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 13, 2009
 
First class welcome. Is the Village going to let everyone know on the "Marque " when he gets fired too. I think they should have the E/B traffic side written in Spanish. Don't forget the "Good Bye" and good riddance sign for the D.C.
A class act

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 14, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Welcome to the new chief. The word on the street is that he's a first class professional and cares about his officers. He was detailed to a federal task force for many years and he excelled. He was forced to return to his department and get rid of certain persons who were a disgrace to the department. That should have been done by the chief, but he's too busy with the army reserve. Give this new chief a chance.
Lighten up

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 14, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

My God...this new chief hasn't even started and already people are runnin him into the ground. If you're not happy about the interview process don't blame him. One of the main problems with our department is this constant bitching about everything. How about we try and make our department more professional? It starts with each one of us. For Christ's sake, at least give the new chief a chance.
From Posen Too

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 15, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Lighten up- you are correct. Give 'em a chance.
Taser Tom

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 16, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lighten up wrote:
My God...this new chief hasn't even started and already people are runnin him into the ground. If you're not happy about the interview process don't blame him. One of the main problems with our department is this constant bitching about everything. How about we try and make our department more professional? It starts with each one of us. For Christ's sake, at least give the new chief a chance.
I will straighten it out in a couple of days. Anyone who does not go with the program I will light them up with my taser. Simple as that.
Idiot sighting

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 17, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Taser Tom, why don't you just grow up, You are starting to sound more and more stupid. You wouldn't be happy with any chief that was chosen, your the type that just likes to complain and bager anyone and anything online. give the guy a break, if he hasn't done anything personally to you, you should not be complaining about anything
Professional

Orland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 17, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I worked with Chief Jungles for many years. He is one of the most honest and trustworthy officer I have ever worked with. You will find that he is tough but fair. He expects professionalism and will assist in anyway to see to it that all officers attain their potential. If his officers are dedicated and act in a professional manner, he will back them 100%. Bank on it.
MY2CENTS

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 19, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Professional- Thanks for coming to his aid. He seemed very nice, when I met him. Granted I don't have to work for him, but you gotta give a new guy a chance.
Welcome to the jungle

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 19, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

MY2CENTS wrote:
Professional- Thanks for coming to his aid. He seemed very nice, when I met him. Granted I don't have to work for him, but you gotta give a new guy a chance.
Vetter was nice to, when you met him. Then the monster you hired showed his true colors. Not saying this guy is another Vetter, but misery loves company and the D.C. who has all the power (lord knows why) will fill his head with a bunch of lies, and evil may prevail again.
Posen man

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 19, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We should all give Chief Jungles a chance. He has a tough job ahead of him. It will be even tougher with all this backstabbing. He's a sharp guy and will soon figuer out who's for real.
gals in blue

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 21, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

taser tom...please tell me I'm wrong...that you're not the chief of orland hills..but I believe you are.

a chief of police writing these blogs...what an idiot. another thing einstein, I hope that none of your officers ever get sued over a tasing...a good defense attorney would love to see your messages..

I feel sorry for your officers...it's bad enough having a big clown as your mayor without chief taser tom leading the force...I'm sure you also have a paint ball kit...grow up and act like a man...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Posen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Ridge Village Board 2015 39 min Tea Partier 39
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr JoseBobTheIllinoi... 49,372
Looking for John from John's Automotive 2 hr old friend 7
4th of July flags 4 hr Pearl of wisdom 47
Hog Wild Restaurant 5 hr Bestribsaround 31
Two Weekend Shootings Involving Police Prompt P... 6 hr Serious Mess 2
Mass Exodus from St. Damian 8 hr Really 20

Search the Posen Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Posen Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Posen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Posen News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Posen
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••