portsmouth

Dublin, OH

#65 Jul 18, 2012
R Faulkner wrote:
They are innocent. If a trial happens see you in Montgomery county. I doubt it even makes it to trial after talking with M. Kuhn. Nothing worth fooling over.
You know their will be a trial. People just don't go to someone's home and curse and bang on windows and doors. Then let a young snot nose kid carry a gun and shoot someone not one time but five times and murdering him. Think about that.
TEDDY

Minford, OH

#67 Jul 18, 2012
AllIdoislol loves the cock! just as their mommy and daddy does :) i know that for a fact :)
Holy Moley

Ashley, OH

#68 Jul 18, 2012
Bet you $5,000 no indictment, no trial, or nothing criminal... You people have no facts, evidence, or anything that remotely matters to the legal process. All of you sound retarded, doesn't matter which side you're on. Why don't all of you wait until the evidence and witnesses come forward and then start tying the noose. For once in your lives, use some logic. Of course, either way, ppl will cry and moan that the stakers have money or it's an election year so the prosecutor and sheriff had to make an arrest. It's not over a lawn mower part or anything like that. It's the actions either side did or did not take when it got heated.
One thing is for sure that I know, if anyone fears for their lives for over 1 1/2 hrs and no law enforcement is called, then they are full of sh*t.
Amazed

Ashland, KY

#69 Jul 18, 2012
Holy Moley wrote:
Bet you $5,000 no indictment, no trial, or nothing criminal... You people have no facts, evidence, or anything that remotely matters to the legal process. All of you sound retarded, doesn't matter which side you're on. Why don't all of you wait until the evidence and witnesses come forward and then start tying the noose. For once in your lives, use some logic. Of course, either way, ppl will cry and moan that the stakers have money or it's an election year so the prosecutor and sheriff had to make an arrest. It's not over a lawn mower part or anything like that. It's the actions either side did or did not take when it got heated.
One thing is for sure that I know, if anyone fears for their lives for over 1 1/2 hrs and no law enforcement is called, then they are full of sh*t.
You must not be from around here! I applaud everything that you just typed and it's great to see a clear thinking on this website. Best wishes.
Well

Belpre, OH

#70 Jul 18, 2012
Hank wrote:
I encourage everyone to support local businesses by visiting Stakers. I have on many occasions and will continue to do so as I care about the local economy. I have encouraged my friends and family to do so, many already have. Professional business and they'll work with you on payment plans. If you can't pay for it, simply return it to them. I usually pay up front but a few times I've done a payment plan with them and had no problems and the item was fully paid off for in the end. Good people so I encourage everyone to give them a chance.
You BETTER pay it in full or you'll wind up 6 feet under.
Well

Belpre, OH

#71 Jul 18, 2012
Really wrote:
Just now came from there, spent $120.00, & will be going back Sat. For some more stuff. Talked with Bob for a few, paid him for the stuff I got.(In Full) he was as professional as any other time that I've been there. Looking forward to the next time. By the way, there was 5 other customers within 15 min. or so, in & out, while I was there.
Also,,, Thank you, Bob...
You better pay it in full or they'll come and getcha.

Ashland, KY

#72 Jul 18, 2012
Bottom line is that someone died over $700....doesn't matter what the monetary amount is, if you're truly not on fear of losing your own life, there's absolutely no reason to take one. No matter who you're for or against, a family lost a husband/father/son. If it were the Staker that lost his life, you all would be screaming about a man losing his life over the same thing, $700. Wrong is wrong. People in this county have nothing better to do than place the blame and sling harsh words (most showing their 1st grade level competency) on a topic you have no bearing on. I'm sure the Staker's are sick with grief and uncertainty for their son, too; however, I would've done the same thing if put in Mr. Holsinger's shoes. Im sure the Staker's see that things could've been handled differently, but you can't take back a bullet. I don't know either family but feel for them both.
so wrong.

Portsmouth, OH

#73 Jul 18, 2012
AllIdoislol wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... Another mouth breather democrat!!! LOL. It's "there" not "their" you dumb fck!!! LOL. If you support one side in this mess be smart enough to SPELL the words correctly!!! LOL. The snot nose kid had a CCW and HAD a gun pointed in his FACE!!! Geeeezus, LOL
No he had a gun flashed, not drawn. The only eye-witnesses saying it was pulled out and pointed is the punk and his dad.
get it right

Akron, OH

#75 Jul 18, 2012
Really wrote:
Just now came from there, spent $120.00, & will be going back Sat. For some more stuff. Talked with Bob for a few, paid him for the stuff I got.(In Full) he was as professional as any other time that I've been there. Looking forward to the next time. By the way, there was 5 other customers within 15 min. or so, in & out, while I was there.
Also,,, Thank you, Bob...
Why do you think you have lie about this? And make up such a story.
Ptown

Brooklyn, NY

#77 Jul 18, 2012
Self defense bottom line.
Really

Ashley, OH

#78 Jul 18, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>You BETTER pay it in full or you'll wind up 6 feet under.
That's the way it should be, if your a thief & you think you can beat the system by not paying & then claim private property.... Then what happens,,, happens.
i know

West Portsmouth, OH

#79 Jul 18, 2012
Hope wrote:
<quoted text>
I was being sarcastic you stupid piece of shit. By the way, I'm not 'too' stupid to know it's an expression. However, you are too stupid to realize I was using sarcasm. Do the world a favor and stay off the internet you pathetic waste of sperm.
you know what is so funny B*TCH? IS THAT THEY WILL LOSE THEIR BUSINESS OVER THIS.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA NO ONE WANTS TO BUY ANYTHING OFF OF MURDERER. AND I AM SORRY I REALLY DID THINK U WAS STUPID AND DID NOT KNOW WHAT AN EXPRESSION WAS. LOL NOW I KNOW YOUR STUPID. YOU ARE TAKING UP FOR A MURDER. WHO DESERVES TO SPEND THE REST OF HIS LIFE IN PRISON. A LIFE FOR A LIFE B*TCH AND HIS WILL BE OVER AS SOON AS THEY SLAM THEM JAIL BARS. TYLER I HOPE HE GETS WHAT HE DESERVES. AND I ALSO HOPE THAT THEIR SO VERY IMPORTANT BUSINESS THAT THEY HAD TO TAKE A LIFE JUST LOOSES EVERY LAST RED CENT. THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NEVER GOING TO BUY A D*MN DIME THERE AGAIN. AND THAT'S FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE MONEY FOR THE STAKERS....
Really

Ashley, OH

#80 Jul 18, 2012
i know wrote:
<quoted text>you know what is so funny B*TCH? IS THAT THEY WILL LOSE THEIR BUSINESS OVER THIS.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA NO ONE WANTS TO BUY ANYTHING OFF OF MURDERER. AND I AM SORRY I REALLY DID THINK U WAS STUPID AND DID NOT KNOW WHAT AN EXPRESSION WAS. LOL NOW I KNOW YOUR STUPID. YOU ARE TAKING UP FOR A MURDER. WHO DESERVES TO SPEND THE REST OF HIS LIFE IN PRISON. A LIFE FOR A LIFE B*TCH AND HIS WILL BE OVER AS SOON AS THEY SLAM THEM JAIL BARS. TYLER I HOPE HE GETS WHAT HE DESERVES. AND I ALSO HOPE THAT THEIR SO VERY IMPORTANT BUSINESS THAT THEY HAD TO TAKE A LIFE JUST LOOSES EVERY LAST RED CENT. THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NEVER GOING TO BUY A D*MN DIME THERE AGAIN. AND THAT'S FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE MONEY FOR THE STAKERS....
Lol, & you ARE the kind of P.O.S. Welfare trash that hopes to get something else, for nothing.
Stakers, you are the American Dream...& don't let people ROB you of it......

“The few and the proud ”

Since: Mar 10

Southern ohio

#81 Jul 19, 2012
Totally agree the "have nots" can't stand to see people succeed.
Well

Waverly, OH

#82 Jul 19, 2012
Randolf wrote:
Totally agree the "have nots" can't stand to see people succeed.
They are so easy to spot the first word that comes out of their mouth is "Sue"
teddy

Minford, OH

#83 Jul 19, 2012
Randolf do you love the cock too? i know your mom and dad does :)
teddy

Minford, OH

#84 Jul 19, 2012
"well" how you doin today you big cock lover you!!!:)
They r guilty

Brooklyn, NY

#85 Jul 19, 2012
It is illegal to carry a weapon while conducting a repossession. Law broken. A repossession must be conducted in a peaceful manner. Breach of peace was not enacted properly. Law broken. Under Ohio 's concealed carry manual. Which would apply here. It gives conditions for self-defense and use of deadly force and these conditions were NOT met. Upper society punks and bullies trying to intimidate people. Hell the mob only breaks your arm or leg for not paying.

“Two stones with one bird”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#86 Jul 19, 2012
All the "lawyers" here are hilarious.
martyr machine boy toy

Minford, OH

#87 Jul 19, 2012
martyr machine's wife is hilarious!!!! she wont swallow but loves it on her face!!!! crazy huh!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coming to Portsmouth 14 min Tell it All 25
Super 8 owner arrested? 45 min Portsmouthmanlook... 23
Was a body found? 1 hr good 43
Ashlee Bentley 1 hr good 11
Danny VanSickle Tattoos 1 hr Truestory 16
the counseling center (Jun '13) 2 hr kurtcooksalot16 480
Taylor lumber employee (Mar '14) 2 hr Valli Girl 24
Train accident today 18 hr Valli Girl 125
Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match