xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6756 Jul 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh, I don't think you understood that report. It doesn't say there will be less jobs. It says that less people will choose to work because they won't have to simply to get health coverage. That would mean more jobs available for those looking for them. Nice try though.
The CBO calculates numbers in front of them. That's it. They have no idea how many jobs it will kill or how many companies will not expand to keep their staff under 50 people so as not to be infected by Commie Care.

What they can tell us is that DumBama is a complete liar. He said "If you like your insurance, you can keep it."

Not so fast according to the CBO. They estimate that more than 20 million Americans will lose their employer provided coverage. If DumBama was a half-honest guy, he would have said "If you like your healthcare coverage, too bad."
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6757 Jul 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The CBO calculates numbers in front of them. That's it. They have no idea how many jobs it will kill or how many companies will not expand to keep their staff under 50 people so as not to be infected by Commie Care.
What they can tell us is that DumBama is a complete liar. He said "If you like your insurance, you can keep it."
Not so fast according to the CBO. They estimate that more than 20 million Americans will lose their employer provided coverage. If DumBama was a half-honest guy, he would have said "If you like your healthcare coverage, too bad."
If you believe that the CBO has no idea how many (if any) job losses would be caused by the ACA why did you post the report from the CBO that you thought was related to job loses? You are confusing yourself.

When did the CBO estimate that more than 20 million people would lose their employer provided coverage. I didn't see that.(The nice thing about the ACA is that if someone does lose their employer provided care they can now get affordable coverage on their own.)
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6758 Jul 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The CBO calculates numbers in front of them. That's it. They have no idea how many jobs it will kill or how many companies will not expand to keep their staff under 50 people so as not to be infected by Commie Care.
What they can tell us is that DumBama is a complete liar. He said "If you like your insurance, you can keep it."
Not so fast according to the CBO. They estimate that more than 20 million Americans will lose their employer provided coverage. If DumBama was a half-honest guy, he would have said "If you like your healthcare coverage, too bad."
By the way, you look like a child when you make up silly little names for President Obama. You should at least have respect for the office and address the man by his name.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6759 Jul 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, you look like a child when you make up silly little names for President Obama. You should at least have respect for the office and address the man by his name.
Respect is earned--not given. I have absolutely no respect for Socialists or Communists in our government.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6760 Jul 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that the CBO has no idea how many (if any) job losses would be caused by the ACA why did you post the report from the CBO that you thought was related to job loses? You are confusing yourself.
When did the CBO estimate that more than 20 million people would lose their employer provided coverage. I didn't see that.(The nice thing about the ACA is that if someone does lose their employer provided care they can now get affordable coverage on their own.)
Fair enough:

CBO report says healthcare law could cause as many as 20M to lose coverage
By Julian Pecquet - 03/15/12 12:02 PM ET

As many as 20 million Americans could lose their employer-provided coverage because of President Obama's healthcare reform law, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said in a new report Thursday.

The figure represents the worst-case scenario, CBO says, and the law could just as well increase the number of people with employer-based coverage by 3 million in 2019.

The best estimate, subject to a "tremendous amount of uncertainty," is that about 3 million to 5 million fewer people will obtain coverage through their employer each year from 2019 through 2022.

The new report adds more detail to this week's update of the law's coverage provisions, which CBO released Tuesday. Compared to a year ago, the law is now anticipated to cover 2 million fewer people but cost $50 billion less over 10 years, after factoring penalties paid by individuals and businesses that don't get or provide healthcare coverage.

http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r...

Now if DumBama didn't believe Commie Care would cause loss of jobs, why then hand out 1,400 waivers of the bill to businesses until after election? Hmmm.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6761 Jul 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect is earned--not given. I have absolutely no respect for Socialists or Communists in our government.
I said respect the office.

But really? You are one of those red scare people. You are more whacked out than I thought. If you ever ran into a real Communist you would wet your pants.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6762 Jul 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough:
CBO report says healthcare law could cause as many as 20M to lose coverage
By Julian Pecquet - 03/15/12 12:02 PM ET
As many as 20 million Americans could lose their employer-provided coverage because of President Obama's healthcare reform law, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said in a new report Thursday.
The figure represents the worst-case scenario, CBO says, and the law could just as well increase the number of people with employer-based coverage by 3 million in 2019.
The best estimate, subject to a "tremendous amount of uncertainty," is that about 3 million to 5 million fewer people will obtain coverage through their employer each year from 2019 through 2022.
The new report adds more detail to this week's update of the law's coverage provisions, which CBO released Tuesday. Compared to a year ago, the law is now anticipated to cover 2 million fewer people but cost $50 billion less over 10 years, after factoring penalties paid by individuals and businesses that don't get or provide healthcare coverage.
http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r...
Now if DumBama didn't believe Commie Care would cause loss of jobs, why then hand out 1,400 waivers of the bill to businesses until after election? Hmmm.
That says absolutely nothing.
Loren Eberly

Mansfield, OH

#6763 Jul 26, 2012
High Time:

It’s high time; The majority of 53% of US the Government of this Representative Republic that vote and the 47% nonvoters that sit on their dead hands and whine; send President, Governor, Representatives of US the Government, County Commissioners, Township Trustees, Mayors, City Council, School Administrators and Board Members Packing.

That defies USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and demands of Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands.

Demanding every corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; markets the cost in the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of every worker, consumer, and taxpayer's wages (union contract), investment and independent business profit. This enables every worker, consumer, and taxpayer to pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Pay ALL taxes and pay for every product and service they use for life. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit. This enables every parent to educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive. And fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc.; with money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

President and Elected Officials hold Government employees, Parents, Teachers, Veterans, Police, Firemen, and Fathers disqualified for affirmative action with white skin, Union workers, consumers, taxpayers, and America’s grandchildren’s children Representatives deny Collective Bargaining Rights accountable.

To fund Illegal drug users and Immigrants, lottery, casino, and keno losers, unemployed workers, waitresses that pander for life for $2.00 per hour, slaves in enterprise zones, low-income child labor, consumers, and taxpayers, volunteers without wages, and nonunion workers willing to work for fewer wages than they can afford life; That defies USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and Realities demands. That pays with welfare checks, food stamps, housing vouchers, and Medicaid.

Pay for all stimulus packages. Pay for tax cuts, tax abatements, tax incentives, tax refunds, tax credit, and tax exemptions. Pay sales tax on the more stock dividends (money) OPEC Nations, Enron Stockholders, Wal-Mart Stockholders, Hillarys, Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders (money marketers) market quarterly. In the wholesale and retail price of every product and service Human Beings use for life. And School Boards and Government needs to build, maintain and operate schools, infrastructure, and provide local and national security, and Government services. Needed to measure and maintain the strength and growth of this UNAFFORDABLE economy. That gets only product or service.

Defying USA Labor Law, the Constitution, and Realities demands is bankrupting USA. Makes free, fair, and affordable commerce IMPOSSIBLE; Makes funding schools IMPOSSIBLE; Makes balancing every budget IMPOSSIBLE; Makes Union workers, consumers, taxpayers, and Americas grandchildren's children life UNAFFORDABLE; and created Ohio’s $1.35 trillion budget deficit, the $40 trillion social security and the $16 trillion national debt. America’s grandchildren’s children are responsible to pay Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders interest with this debt until they are 18 years old.

America’s grandchildren’s children cannot afford life, pay Chinese, Foreign, and Domestic Investors interest for investing in tax cut for votes, tax abatements, incentives, exemptions; and pay this debt with the $7.25 per hour Government mandated labor wage in a hundred million years.
free

Sidney, OH

#6764 Jul 26, 2012
So do you Cherry egg-on X. But that's nothing new !
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That says absolutely nothing.
free

Sidney, OH

#6765 Jul 26, 2012
You're here because you have nothing worthwhile to contribute. Fake degrees in "Third Degrees". You're on here too much to create any jobs.
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume a lot. You shouldn't. I am job creator, baby.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6766 Jul 26, 2012
free wrote:
You're here because you have nothing worthwhile to contribute. Fake degrees in "Third Degrees". You're on here too much to create any jobs.
<quoted text>
Wrong, son. I do what I want when I want. You're just jealous.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6767 Jul 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I said respect the office.
But really? You are one of those red scare people. You are more whacked out than I thought. If you ever ran into a real Communist you would wet your pants.
Why is that? Because he would believe in less government control over our lives than DumBama?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6768 Jul 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That says absolutely nothing.
Your comment reminds me of a song by Simon and Garfunkle titled The Boxer. In the lyrics, they sang "A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest." A prefect description of a liberal.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6769 Jul 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect is earned--not given. I have absolutely no respect for Socialists or Communists in our government.
there is Socialist for sure, No Capitalsit or Communist just in name.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6770 Jul 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough:
CBO report says healthcare law could cause as many as 20M to lose coverage
By Julian Pecquet - 03/15/12 12:02 PM ET
As many as 20 million Americans could lose their employer-provided coverage because of President Obama's healthcare reform law, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said in a new report Thursday.
The figure represents the worst-case scenario, CBO says, and the law could just as well increase the number of people with employer-based coverage by 3 million in 2019.
The best estimate, subject to a "tremendous amount of uncertainty," is that about 3 million to 5 million fewer people will obtain coverage through their employer each year from 2019 through 2022.
The new report adds more detail to this week's update of the law's coverage provisions, which CBO released Tuesday. Compared to a year ago, the law is now anticipated to cover 2 million fewer people but cost $50 billion less over 10 years, after factoring penalties paid by individuals and businesses that don't get or provide healthcare coverage.
http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r...
Now if DumBama didn't believe Commie Care would cause loss of jobs, why then hand out 1,400 waivers of the bill to businesses until after election? Hmmm.
20 million could lose employer coverage but it could increase employer covered by 3 million.

What possible conclusion can be reached by that?
free

Sidney, OH

#6771 Jul 26, 2012
What makes you so special, son ? You don't come across as a man of wealth, education, of compassion, or humility of good boss/supervisor. Just don't see it ! Just so wrong, son. Not knowing anything about you, jealously is not in the lexicon of emotion.....
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, son. I do what I want when I want. You're just jealous.

Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#6772 Jul 26, 2012
free wrote:
What makes you so special, son ? You don't come across as a man of wealth, education, of compassion, or humility of good boss/supervisor. Just don't see it ! Just so wrong, son. Not knowing anything about you, jealously is not in the lexicon of emotion.....
<quoted text>
Spot on. He still refuses to discuss his education or job, but never hesitates to criticize those of us who have been successful.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6773 Jul 27, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Same company = security, steady salary growth, seniority and family stability.
Tech Transfer = mainly industrial hardware pertaining to pharma manufacturing, biotech and medical imaging. Some direct exports, training, some licensing the rights to manufacture.
I'm satisfied.
we need to meet.

when works for you?

ask glitter for info; and maybe she will want to as well.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6774 Jul 27, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
20 million could lose employer coverage but it could increase employer covered by 3 million.
What possible conclusion can be reached by that?
as a lawyer you like regulation.

job security.

less regulation means paycut.

I conclude less regulation is best; and to really enforce laws already on the books the correct action path.

we enforce chit now.

make punishment severe.

like dude in movie shooting needs a lifejacket and chopter ride to middle of the atlantic.

he will make good fish food. story over. put on TV and let world watch. Continue till serious crime ends.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6775 Jul 27, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
as a lawyer you like regulation.
job security.
less regulation means paycut.
I conclude less regulation is best; and to really enforce laws already on the books the correct action path.
we enforce chit now.
make punishment severe.
like dude in movie shooting needs a lifejacket and chopter ride to middle of the atlantic.
he will make good fish food. story over. put on TV and let world watch. Continue till serious crime ends.
What?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the top ten milf in portsmouth (Mar '14) 19 min Peace please 242
Judge Marshall (My Dad) 48 min P Town Citizen 102
Gays and Lesbainsin Portsmouth 1 hr woo-boy 380
Was a body found? 1 hr Close friend 55
Portsmouth Business Wants and Needs 2 hr yeppers 47
Proposed Charter Amendment City of Portsmouth R... 2 hr bump 11
Super 8 owner arrested? 2 hr Portsmouthmanlook... 26
Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match

Portsmouth Jobs

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Portsmouth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Portsmouth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]