What is there to know about him?
Shit_head

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Apr 6, 2010
Why do u want to know?
anonymous

Fredericksburg, VA

#3 Apr 23, 2010
he is a real peace of sh*t...picks on little kids...beats up his dad and try to sleep with his step mom......
a_mom

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Apr 26, 2010
I am Ethan's step-mom..he has not tried to sleep wit me..you idiot
a_mom

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Apr 26, 2010
he is a lier and trouble maker...has started alot of bs..deserves what awaits him....
friend-of-a_mom

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Apr 26, 2010
I have known Ethan's step-mom for about 6 yrs and his dad for 3. I have been there during his lying and threats..he's not trying to sleep with her bc he's into 13 and 14 yr old girls.. He works at Skatelan and uses his job to meet young girls. His dad has serious health issues and Ethan for some reason does his best to keep him upset for no other reason than personal gain...He has alot of people after him and will get what's coming to him soon...
Friend

Portsmouth, OH

#7 Apr 26, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
What is there to know about him?
is his dad Shawn?
Anonymous

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Apr 26, 2010
his dad is scott
satan

Granger, IN

#9 Apr 28, 2010
?
satans fault

Granger, IN

#10 Apr 28, 2010
Ethan is what happens when the streets and kids raise other kids. Ethan needs an intervention before he gets killed or kills himself. He has had an emotionally traumatic childhood and needs counseling immediately. He is becoming delusional and his behavior is more erratic everyday. Point your fingers and blame whomever you want. It's you who are to blame for where Ethan is today psychologically. You all failed him. And you sleep at night by lying to yourself. Too self absorbed to put in the time when he was young to help him overcome the loss of his mother. Shame on all of you.
About Ethan

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Apr 28, 2010
I would love to see Ethan again. Haven't seen him in years. What school does he go to? I know he went to Harding. He has so much potential, but it's true he has had a rough life. I hope he gets things straightened out and does something with his life. He deserves a good life. He's had it rough. Tell him I said hi, and I have faith in him that he can do something great with his life!
Question

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Apr 28, 2010
What happened to his mom? I know his grandpa raised him a lot.
Ethan

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Apr 30, 2010
About Ethan wrote:
I would love to see Ethan again. Haven't seen him in years. What school does he go to? I know he went to Harding. He has so much potential, but it's true he has had a rough life. I hope he gets things straightened out and does something with his life. He deserves a good life. He's had it rough. Tell him I said hi, and I have faith in him that he can do something great with his life!
add me on myspace gee7@myspace.com
whatever

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Apr 30, 2010
Ethan does not work at skatelan, he just tells people that, he tells people he works for a construction company among other lies....Ethan does hang out alot at skatelan and if you are a parent of a young girl that goes there please warn them about him. I have verified that he doesnt work at skatelan, he just poses as an employee. Ethan definately has some sort of mental problem, why else would he only want to hang around with 13-14 year olds? He needs to be sent somewhere else
friend-of-a_mom

Portsmouth, OH

#15 May 1, 2010
I know several parents who have quit letting their daughters go to Skatelan bc of him..also found out that one mother is taking copies of messages sent between her daughter and him to the owner at Skatelan and if he comes back to Skatelan or around her daughter is pressing charges...I personally know his dad and he is a good man..he tried to raise those boys by himself and done the best he could....Ethan is ungrateful and selfish...he likes little girls and all parents should be warned...
knows-ethan-well

Portsmouth, OH

#16 May 2, 2010
he has some psychological issues for sure..heard he got beat up pretty bad..well deserved..also heard there are more people after him...he better watch out...you would think he would learn to shut his mouth...he likes little girls and is going to meet a dad that will put an end to that one day...sicko....
About Ethan

Portsmouth, OH

#17 May 4, 2010
Ethan wrote:
<quoted text>
add me on myspace gee7@myspace.com
I don't have a myspace account, or I would. How are you doing? Haven't seen you in many years, but always thought about you. I hope you are doing well. Are you going to East? Do you graduate next year? I don't believe half of the garbage I read on here, but when I saw your name, I had to see how you are doing. Take care, and let me know how you are!:)
Ethan

Portsmouth, OH

#19 May 5, 2010
About Ethan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a myspace account, or I would. How are you doing? Haven't seen you in many years, but always thought about you. I hope you are doing well. Are you going to East? Do you graduate next year? I don't believe half of the garbage I read on here, but when I saw your name, I had to see how you are doing. Take care, and let me know how you are!:)
who is this?
Ethans real mom Misty

Greenwood, IN

#20 May 12, 2010
I just found out about this forum and I am disgusted by what I read from people who are cruel and some of you even pretend to care but really don't know anything about my children or the truth about my life..First off yes I married young and had children young my husband who chose to cheat, neglect me and abuse me had a good attorney and wanted custody of the boys and he got it.. Needless to say young, lost, broke and homeless I went to the streets and became an addict but thinking my children was in a good place but to find out many years later when the boys were near adults that they had been abandon by their dad, neglected, abused and left so their dad could attend to his woman and their children. Yes Ethan is angry and why should he not be he don't know how to bond or love or even be loved he has been tossed from home to home with no security and stability.. My hope for Ethan is that one day he will stop being the victim and find peace and forgiveness, yes many years ago I gave up but I will not give up on him again, he is my son and I love him. so for all you who are so quick to judge and can't find the compassion for someone who is acting out for attention and help please just give him a chance...because at this point you are NO better person than he is...I LOVE YOU SON
Ethans real mom Misty

Indianapolis, IN

#21 May 29, 2010
I want to recomment on the above entry, first of alot of things happened along time ago, people sometimes make mistakes that affect their children and not meaning to but the thing is Scott an I both have grown and have tried to learn from our mistakes and are better people now and hopefully that is the thing that Ethan will learn is that he is in control of his life and he can't always be the victim..I know it has been tough for him as well as his brothers and I also know how tough it has been on his dad and I over the years.. I just ask instead of judging realize we have changed and Ethan..well just give him a chance to find himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
attorneys 10 min Stand Together 6
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 40 min xxxrayted 31,462
brian justice 4 hr here it starts 7
Gays and Lesbainsin Portsmouth 4 hr Tell it All 257
Who are all the hookers in Portsmouth? 6 hr Ewew 10
to timmy from good 6 hr I know 144
Suboxin clinic raid 8 hr Valli Girl 176
rosemount community counseling 13 hr jim a 147

Portsmouth Jobs

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Portsmouth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Portsmouth

Personal Finance