Comments
41 - 55 of 55 Comments Last updated May 28, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Senseless

Laurelville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Nov 25, 2012
 
DITTO sweetpea5!! They won't last long in Rosemount because they ran the last "pill mill" out and they will run this "pill mill" out also. How can they possibly believe that they can help drug addicts by charging them cash. Exactly where in the hell do they think they are gonna get cash. Oh that's right, they rob their parents, siblings,grandparents and neighbors. what a big relief to know that Selfrefind is gonna cure these addicts.lol
toodle14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Nov 25, 2012
 
sweetpea5 wrote:
<quoted text>It is terrible how people abuse the system plus abuse needing medical care & abuse to get drugs to sell for cash. I found out all about the owner (Doctor) of Addixxion Recovery LLC, DBA Selfrefind. This whatever recovery in Rosemount is bad news AGAIN for Scioto Co. It's all about making money off of poor people by the doctor, overdosing people. When is Scioto Co. going to wake up and quit allowing fake clinics/recovery places in our county. Trouble in 1998 in Oaklahoma, 2004 in Ky. and again June 4, 2012 in Ky. So, branching out into Ohio now with locating in the community of Rosemount.
Wow lets see some facts not unsubstantiated accusations. The "trouble" in kentucky appears to be related to kentucky medicaid initially refusing to pay for suboxone medicine but was resolved. Still no medicaid coverage for office visits though- leaving the business no alternative but to accept payments. The article casts selfrefind in a very positive light. Hardly qualifies as "trouble". What addiction treatment facility do you know that is free? Call any inpatient facility and you will be told that the cost is thousands. A couple hundred bucks at the suboxone clinic is far cheaper-and the patients can work as opposed to being forced to live with criminals and junkies.
sweetpea5

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Nov 25, 2012
 
toodle14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow lets see some facts not unsubstantiated accusations. The "trouble" in kentucky appears to be related to kentucky medicaid initially refusing to pay for suboxone medicine but was resolved. Still no medicaid coverage for office visits though- leaving the business no alternative but to accept payments. The article casts selfrefind in a very positive light. Hardly qualifies as "trouble". What addiction treatment facility do you know that is free? Call any inpatient facility and you will be told that the cost is thousands. A couple hundred bucks at the suboxone clinic is far cheaper-and the patients can work as opposed to being forced to live with criminals and junkies.
The trouble is with the doctor.
FYI

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Jan 16, 2013
 
For Reals wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a thought: Have you considered getting a job and applying for benefits, such as insurance? You have to grow up sometime and take responsibility for your actions and future. Don't rely on anybody else, or you won't get better. You're no longer a child; step up to the plate and get clean! You don't need methadone or suboxone! Don't substitute one drug for another. Suffer withdrawals for a few days and tough it out!
The withdraws from methadone do not last "days" they last for weeks! Weeks of feeling like you are going to die. It's a step in the right direction and for some people it's the only route to take in order to get clean. It takes time for a person with a serious addiction to find it in their own power to quit cold turkey. It takes mental preparation. Even with all the desire in the world to be off of everything, including methadone and suboxone, it takes a toll on your physical health. It's not as easy as a few days of illness. If it were, everyone would find it possible to discontinue.
coghf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Jan 16, 2013
 
why not tell where its at it might help someone.whats your problem?
Senseless wrote:
It's a suboxone clinic and they are already open but I'm not telling where because then they will have all kinds of business. Of course they are cash only. they have 14 clinics total.
Judge not

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Jul 30, 2013
 
Ok first of all, if taken under doctors care, merhadone does not make you high. Yes, if you take merhadone in large mg several times a day you can get to where you nod out, but a small timed amount once a day curves your cravings and gives you the opportunity to get your life in order and focus on WHY you were using drugs to begin with. Then and only then once you receive the once a week required counseling treatments along with strict once a week random drug screens you can come down off the methadone until you reach zero. To all these judge mental rude losers who find a topic about methadone and zoom in to unleash their misguided fury onto someone wanting help: shame on you!!!!! And YES there is a methadone clinic openin in Portsmouth thank god !! And they accept cash or insurance . Hope God guides you into freedom, whatever method you choose to take .:)
gary

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jul 30, 2013
 
Judge not wrote:
Ok first of all, if taken under doctors care, merhadone does not make you high. Yes, if you take merhadone in large mg several times a day you can get to where you nod out, but a small timed amount once a day curves your cravings and gives you the opportunity to get your life in order and focus on WHY you were using drugs to begin with. Then and only then once you receive the once a week required counseling treatments along with strict once a week random drug screens you can come down off the methadone until you reach zero. To all these judge mental rude losers who find a topic about methadone and zoom in to unleash their misguided fury onto someone wanting help: shame on you!!!!! And YES there is a methadone clinic openin in Portsmouth thank god !! And they accept cash or insurance . Hope God guides you into freedom, whatever method you choose to take .:)
the only problem i see with that is, people that are on drugs, usaully dont have insurance or that much extra cash. in most cases they dont even work? just saying
allrighty

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Jul 30, 2013
 
I remember when I was active in addiction my liver shut & I had to go in the hospital. They gave me methadone to curb the withdrawal & then weened me off. It didn't make me feel high, just didn't get sick. I spent 2 weeks in the hospital then was off the methadone & went to treatment. That was over 9 years ago & I'm living a clean productive life.

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jul 30, 2013
 
You are a judgmental drug head.
creepers wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an awesome story man. Good for you! Not many around here can say that after surviving addiction.

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Jul 31, 2013
 
A judgmental drug head.
creepers wrote:
<quoted text>
Who you think you're talking to this time Jeffro?
Truth

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
May 9, 2014
 
Senseless wrote:
It's a suboxone clinic and they are already open but I'm not telling where because then they will have all kinds of business. Of course they are cash only. they have 14 clinics total.


Bullshit there opening a actual methadone clinic at the amazing grace next month.It kills me when people say shit that ain't even tru for no reason.methadone clinics save lives retard
Fact

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
May 11, 2014
 
I personally know an employee at Amazing Grace, located just off of Claire Ave on Rt 23 where the old cable company used to be and they are going to be prescribing methadone to patients in or around October of this year. They take the medical card and most other insurances, otherwise it costs $14.50 a day to dose.
dla

Bethel Park, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
May 28, 2014
 
sick2death wrote:
Not sure where you get your info but the treatment centers in Huntington and Ashland both accept several different types of health insurance as well as medical cards.
huntimgton only takes like two ins co. they give u the info to get reimbursed.
Bls

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
May 28, 2014
 
The suboxone Coniston known as Amazing Grace is currently prescribing suboxone. They had to be open for two years prior to prescribing methadone. They are going to prescribe methadone in October. They take all insurances including the medical card and that will cover methadone as well. It is by the train tracks on Claire Ave where the old Time Warner used to be located. Best of luck to you in getting straightened out.
Bls

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
May 28, 2014
 
You do not need cash in hand when you go there if you have the medical card. It covers that day on. They got all the bugs worked out and accept most other insurances too. Everyone should be on some sort of insurance now since Obama Care. Go sign up at the welfare department for that and get the help you need.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
selfrefind 2 hr wondering 1
what's going on at mocha pet 2 hr Wish 3
Karissa Lawson 3 hr Travis 4
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,198
wanda kipp 3 hr Tell it All 21
why do white people smell like dogs (Jun '13) 3 hr king Kenneth the ... 153
you should b ashamed! !!!! 4 hr Perry T Mason 25
Local Attorney Faces Slander and Lies 5 hr Perry T Mason 27
Found Megan? Tue Jade 43

Search the Portsmouth Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Portsmouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Portsmouth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Portsmouth
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••