First Prev
of 4
Next Last
No ones Bitch

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Jun 23, 2010
This girl is retarded!!! LOL She honestly believes Butch Stiltner cares for her but the entire time they were together he was running to his moms calling up his ex and having her come over and have sex with him...lol yeah sounds like he cares!!
Julie

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Jun 24, 2010
Its awful funny that he was just at her house the other day trying to work things out! So obviously he doesnt want you Rhonda your nasty!
To Julie

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Jun 26, 2010
Hey I know both of these girls very well and I have no problems with any of them, however I do know Rhonda is not a drug addict and has never slept around with people for dope and I know that Mary has so I think you should keep you mouth shut unless you know this girl. She is far from being nasty!
BillieJ

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Jun 26, 2010
To whom it may concern I love my lil cuz and I would never say I would beat her ass for no one....Blood is always thicker than water. Love ya Rhonda!
Big Mike

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Jun 26, 2010
Is this talking about the Mary Powell that was married to Jeremy Elliott?
Rhonda

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Jun 26, 2010
Yes Big Mike it is but like I said at least he is not my problem anymore thank god. I don't even hate that girl and I have nothing to say to her or about her I just feel sorry for her. If she wants to believe his lies she can that is on her. I know him all to well after being with him for 8 years. People are who they are and that will never change.
haulass

Portsmouth, OH

#7 Jun 26, 2010
curious ..........is this mary powell from 8th st....brother is roger...family is also the galloways??????
Big Mike

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Jun 26, 2010
@Rhonda, are you talking about your glad that Jeremy isn't your problem anymore? Thats my uncle that passed away a little over a year ago. With all due respect, that isn't a smart thing to do is talk about my dead uncle.

Also, Everybody leave Mary alone! She's still my aunt and always will be. There is no reason to bother her on Topix of all places.
Just Sayin

Delaware, OH

#9 Jun 26, 2010
To Big Mike...I believe Rhonda was talking about Butch. Although Mary is ur aunt, she still has little boys and a daughter that needs a mother. What she is teaching them right now is how to be addicted to drugs. I'm sure ur uncle would have wanted something better for his children. I would be upset with her for doing that to those children. She needs a wake up call. Not enablers.
Just Sayin

Delaware, OH

#10 Jun 26, 2010
haulass wrote:
curious ..........is this mary powell from 8th st....brother is roger...family is also the galloways??????
Who are you?
Rhonda

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Jun 27, 2010
To Big Mike... I was talking about my ex of 8 years Butch Stiltner not your uncle. That is who she is seeing now. He was trying to play the both of us but I was to smart and got away from him and that poor girl believes all the lies he tells her. I told her the truth about things to try and save her from wasting years with him as I did. He is truly not worth anyones time. Every girl he has been with he has used for whatever he can and cheated on them with whoever but I got smart and left. I don't want him or nothing to do with him. To even see him anymore makes me sick!!!
Big Mike

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Jun 27, 2010
Ok, I see and apologize. But still, there is no reason for you guys to put this out on Topix. Trust me, I want nothing but the best for my little cousins, I love them with all my heart. But still, putting this on Topix isn't the best thing to do I think. By the way, does this Butch dude need a lesson in how to treat people?
a friend

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Jun 27, 2010
haulass wrote:
yes and she is in bad shape
a friend

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Jun 27, 2010
Big Mike wrote:
Ok, I see and apologize. But still, there is no reason for you guys to put this out on Topix. Trust me, I want nothing but the best for my little cousins, I love them with all my heart. But still, putting this on Topix isn't the best thing to do I think. By the way, does this Butch dude need a lesson in how to treat people?
yes he does. he tries to act like he doesn't do the dope shit but he does it like crazy and he does use both girls..
Big Mike

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Jun 27, 2010
@a friend - Me and my brother got him.
A Very Close Cousin

Portsmouth, OH

#16 Jun 27, 2010
Can You Guys Just Stay Out Of Rhonda's God Damn Business? She Doesnt Need Your Bull Shit!
Big Mike

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Jun 27, 2010
F*ck that. I'm takin up for my aunt.
Sickening

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Jun 28, 2010
Big Mike wrote:
F*ck that. I'm takin up for my aunt.
You're an Idiot and a disgrace to your name!!
haulass

Portsmouth, OH

#19 Jun 28, 2010
hmmmmmmmmm.....i get bored being laid -off an all....usually get on here to check out gossip on other crap (restrauants,hospitaletc.) seen her name wondered if it was the same person i knew thats all i haven't socialized with them for awhile (not for anything bad that happened ,nothing like that ,life just went in diff directions)so i couldn't commemt on anything cause its been ?13-15 yrs..........if it is i hate to hear theres drama or her life has taken a bad turn ...either way ......nothing bad to say .....cause i don't know and its none of my business.....i saw thw name an it brought back memorys of some cool times ...an ppl what ever is true know .....at one time she an her mom her brother fam. in gheneral was cool ppl .....again i knew some of them ...saw the name was curious....an surprised to see that name...on here....i haven't heard much bout them ...for awhile .....i know of family passing ...an there house is no longer there or the 2 houses across the street where i used to hang ......it shouldn't be hard to figure out who i am.....hope ALL are doing good an things get resolved.......
Big Mike

Portsmouth, OH

#20 Jun 28, 2010
@Sickening... The Elliott name? Screw off. You're not even an Elliott so you have no room to talk. It's called family loyalty.

F*ck you guys, I'm Out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gays and Lesbainsin Portsmouth 39 min woo-boy 376
Taylor lumber employee (Mar '14) 44 min curious100492 23
Was a body found? 45 min Valli Girl 42
Ashlee Bentley 2 hr lol 9
Super 8 owner arrested? 3 hr Horror House Hous... 20
Danny VanSickle Tattoos 7 hr Tattooists Wife 14
half pint 7 hr up front and honest 6
Train accident today 13 hr Valli Girl 125
Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match