First Prev
of 4
Next Last
man hater

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Jun 12, 2011
I hate men. They are all jerks.
Insight

Middleboro, MA

#2 Jun 12, 2011
man hater wrote:
I hate men. They are all jerks.
Not me!
man hater

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Jun 12, 2011
Insight wrote:
<quoted text>Not me!
you all think you're not. all men think they are so great and everything that goes wrong is the woman's fault never their own.
Who

United States

#4 Jun 12, 2011
Who the hell is this insight guy that posts on every topic?
Insight

Middleboro, MA

#5 Jun 12, 2011
man hater wrote:
<quoted text> you all think you're not. all men think they are so great and everything that goes wrong is the woman's fault never their own.
Would you say you're not having a good day.
boo

Greenfield, OH

#6 Jun 12, 2011
I do not believe all men are jerks, but there are very few men of quality in this area.
man hater

Portsmouth, OH

#7 Jun 12, 2011
Insight wrote:
<quoted text>Would you say you're not having a good day.
You're right I'm not having a good day, week, month, hell year for that matter. why stop there, I'm not having a good life.
boo

Greenfield, OH

#8 Jun 12, 2011
man hater wrote:
<quoted text> You're right I'm not having a good day, week, month, hell year for that matter. why stop there, I'm not having a good life.
In some ways, I'm going through that, too. I maintain hope and realize I am very thankful when I begin to think (and not feel) about things.
Insight

Middleboro, MA

#9 Jun 12, 2011
man hater wrote:
<quoted text> You're right I'm not having a good day, week, month, hell year for that matter. why stop there, I'm not having a good life.
I hate that for you. Whats wrong?
man hater

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Jun 12, 2011
boo wrote:
<quoted text>
In some ways, I'm going through that, too. I maintain hope and realize I am very thankful when I begin to think (and not feel) about things.
I've tried that too. Just push my feelings aside and try to put up with it but then it gets to the point I get so depressed and then I think to myself this isn't right, I shouldn't put up with this. When it makes you feel so bad about yourself you know something's not right. A relationship is supposed to make you happy, not feel like a piece of crap.
man hater

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Jun 12, 2011
Insight wrote:
<quoted text>I hate that for you. Whats wrong?
The guy I'm dating is just so clueless about women. I've wasted so many years with him and I don't know why I stay. I'm so depressed right now I feel like I'm headed for a nervous breakdown or something.
Insight

Middleboro, MA

#12 Jun 12, 2011
boo wrote:
<quoted text>
In some ways, I'm going through that, too. I maintain hope and realize I am very thankful when I begin to think (and not feel) about things.
You guys ,you're so wrong,a lot of guys feel the same way as you do. Just don't fall for any bullshit. Lighten up,& smile.
boo

Greenfield, OH

#13 Jun 12, 2011
man hater wrote:
<quoted text> I've tried that too. Just push my feelings aside and try to put up with it but then it gets to the point I get so depressed and then I think to myself this isn't right, I shouldn't put up with this. When it makes you feel so bad about yourself you know something's not right. A relationship is supposed to make you happy, not feel like a piece of crap.
If you are in a relationship that makes you completely unhappy, it is time to move on. You can do it. If not tomorrow, create a plan to make it happen. I did.
Insight

Middleboro, MA

#14 Jun 12, 2011
man hater wrote:
<quoted text> I've tried that too. Just push my feelings aside and try to put up with it but then it gets to the point I get so depressed and then I think to myself this isn't right, I shouldn't put up with this. When it makes you feel so bad about yourself you know something's not right. A relationship is supposed to make you happy, not feel like a piece of crap.
Smile lady you're not a piece of crap,sometimes I feel the same way. Don't put yourself down. You hold your head high & keep being a good person.
man hater

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Jun 12, 2011
boo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are in a relationship that makes you completely unhappy, it is time to move on. You can do it. If not tomorrow, create a plan to make it happen. I did.
You are right. I'm not married to this guy and it would be easy to just walk away I guess I keep thinking that things will change.
man hater

Portsmouth, OH

#16 Jun 12, 2011
Insight wrote:
<quoted text>Smile lady you're not a piece of crap,sometimes I feel the same way. Don't put yourself down. You hold your head high & keep being a good person.
That makes me want to cry but in a good way. Thank you

“Two stones with one bird”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#17 Jun 12, 2011
If you have willingly spent "so many years" with him and you have been treated badly the entire time I have no choice but to belivee that you are an idiot...

You set the standard when you put up with it.
Insight

Middleboro, MA

#18 Jun 12, 2011
man hater wrote:
<quoted text> That makes me want to cry but in a good way. Thank you
Wow,sometimes guys cry too & every once in awhile it helps, but not often. You just need to start feeling good about yourself. You can have anyone you want & be happy.
man hater

Portsmouth, OH

#19 Jun 12, 2011
Martyr Machine wrote:
If you have willingly spent "so many years" with him and you have been treated badly the entire time I have no choice but to belivee that you are an idiot...
You set the standard when you put up with it.
Believe it or not I agree with you to a point. I believe we teach people how to treat us but he wasn't always like this. In all relationships it's always good in the beginning, it seems like once a man get the woman he thinks he doesn't have to "try" anymore or something. Men always change after aawhile.
haha

Portsmouth, OH

#20 Jun 12, 2011
Martyr Machine wrote:
If you have willingly spent "so many years" with him and you have been treated badly the entire time I have no choice but to belivee that you are an idiot...
You set the standard when you put up with it.
and if you don't know how to spell "believe" than I have no choice but to believe that you are stupid !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Timmy is real. 2 min I know 345
Sashia and Lil Jay 9 min excuse me 5
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 min ino 31,004
wanda kipp 28 min I know 20
loan sharks 38 min the boss. 4
Blockhouse 45 min Courtney 11
real bad reck on swagguer valley rd? 1 hr johndd 1
Boycott Jade East in New Boston 2 hr Perry T Mason 21
Gays and Lesbainsin Portsmouth 2 hr OutandDistresses 146
the counseling center (Jun '13) 6 hr red4fun 462
•••
•••
•••

Portsmouth Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Portsmouth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Portsmouth
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••