jonda mcnutt -n- darell lisath thieves, addicts, bums

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

breezy

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Jan 22, 2010
All they do is rip people off steal from their family and friends people have been good enough to let them stay with them and they use them. They are going to end up gettin hurt by someone. they owe so many people. she is worse than he is but he is a bitch and goes along with what she wants him to do. Everyone used to respect him but now we see the real him and he is a little punk letting his girl control him. They are both lame. She doesn't want anything to do with her kids because they are white. They stay high on crack coke pills and especially xanax. They probably both have AIDS too cause she fucked any drug dealer when he was locked up and still does. And the bitch looks like she is 40, she is so ugly. He set up some guy that sold coke to get out of trouble. She fucked Joe who is supposed to have aids. you tell me?
wendee

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Jan 22, 2010
I don't doubt it at all. Joe who?
Shahara Brown

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Jan 23, 2010
Haters!
lol

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Jan 23, 2010
Get over it....and mind ur own business...
lol

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Jan 25, 2010
We wanna know...Joe who?
lol

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Jan 26, 2010
grow up ppl
jonda mcnutt

United States

#8 Feb 24, 2010
breezy wrote:
All they do is rip people off steal from their family and friends people have been good enough to let them stay with them and they use them. They are going to end up gettin hurt by someone. they owe so many people. she is worse than he is but he is a bitch and goes along with what she wants him to do. Everyone used to respect him but now we see the real him and he is a little punk letting his girl control him. They are both lame. She doesn't want anything to do with her kids because they are white. They stay high on crack coke pills and especially xanax. They probably both have AIDS too cause she fucked any drug dealer when he was locked up and still does. And the bitch looks like she is 40, she is so ugly. He set up some guy that sold coke to get out of trouble. She fucked Joe who is supposed to have aids. you tell me?
Hey wendee come holla at me this is jonda mcnutt and u don't know shit about me and mine so if i were u i would watch who u write about there r children who read this and by the way r u that pittiful u have to hate on someone else to get ur kicks who's the lame???? By the way I don't even know neone name wendee like I said who"s the lame???
Friend of the family

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Feb 24, 2010
I have known Jonda for year since we was kids... and yes she might be having it rough right now but she is covered by the blood of Jesus and he will help her get back on track and be where she needs to be... Jonda you know that God is waiting on you whenever you are ready....I love ya girl...from your long time friend and praying sister, Missy
Mary

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Mar 3, 2010
She hs been my best friend all my life and she has always had my back !!!! I know she hasnt did shit too me but be there as my best friend when i ha d noone!!!!And the aids thing deff. not true!!!!!!
Mary

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Mar 3, 2010
P.S I LOVE YOU BOTH AND YOUR FAMILY !!!!!
worriedinwheeler sburg

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Mar 8, 2010
To "friend of the fammily"--God is waitin on her whenever she ready???? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! If she don't stop the dope & doin "anything" to get it....the Devil gonna be gettin her real soon! As for D...he prostitute her, so he ain't no better!! He use the F*ck outta her skank ass! I hope they both on Robin P's list of peeps she narc on to keep her nasty skank ass outta da county.
Ashley Riley

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Apr 3, 2010
Look Jonda is my first cousin an i know she might have her dirt but anyone that has been on drugs all has there own dirt. She has been clean for 3 weeks now and staying home with the kids that she hates. they are white sorry. you dumb stupid mothersuckers are just haten cause you guys can't do it like she could.
bob

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Apr 3, 2010
Please dont be saying these bad things about them ,they are good people
ashley riley

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Jul 7, 2010
whos bob? and you r right they r good people people just haters. lol. love ya cuz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronnie Church 11 min nunya 3
shemale (Oct '13) 24 min nunya 28
Duncan new Phs football coach 1 hr Terry 3
alice johnson (Nov '10) 3 hr giggles 76
Garvin Guilty Of Triple Murder (Jan '11) 3 hr nunya 21
Eric Winters Glock 22 4 hr bjdahd 1
Misty Johnson 4 hr bjdahd 3
Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web