Why Should whites or any other race have anything to do with Blacks ?

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

The Truth

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 22, 2012
Black only make up 13% of the population in America but 70% of them have been in prison or still are in prison. They're culture or lack of one embraces welfare and any type of government hand-out's as a good thing.I know a lot of the white trash have embraced the black culture after one of they're daughters gets knocked up by a black. What choice do you have after all but to take the half breed in. If you didn't you would have to admit your a bad parents for not raising your daughter right in the first place.I know blacks are still pissed off that it took a white man to free them from slavery because they couldn't do it on they're own.It's the same thing today the white man is still taking care of 70% -%80 of the blacks in America today.
uasked

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Sep 22, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Black only make up 13% of the population in America but 70% of them have been in prison or still are in prison. They're culture or lack of one embraces welfare and any type of government hand-out's as a good thing.I know a lot of the white trash have embraced the black culture after one of they're daughters gets knocked up by a black. What choice do you have after all but to take the half breed in. If you didn't you would have to admit your a bad parents for not raising your daughter right in the first place.I know blacks are still pissed off that it took a white man to free them from slavery because they couldn't do it on they're own.It's the same thing today the white man is still taking care of 70%-%80 of the blacks in America today.
Sounds like your mad bc your daughter got pregnant by a black guy.
Angie

Bellevue, WA

#4 Sep 24, 2012
what a DUMB F*ckin Biotch
endtocorruption

Euless, TX

#5 Sep 24, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Black only make up 13% of the population in America but 70% of them have been in prison or still are in prison. They're culture or lack of one embraces welfare and any type of government hand-out's as a good thing.I know a lot of the white trash have embraced the black culture after one of they're daughters gets knocked up by a black. What choice do you have after all but to take the half breed in. If you didn't you would have to admit your a bad parents for not raising your daughter right in the first place.I know blacks are still pissed off that it took a white man to free them from slavery because they couldn't do it on they're own.It's the same thing today the white man is still taking care of 70%-%80 of the blacks in America today.
Dear sir,
You my friend are indeed an uneducated, hateful individual. You clearly have done no actual research of your statistics whatsoever. If so, I would love to know what surveys you researched that prove the percentages you are "quoting"? The entire reason you even created this thread is simply to try and create an ever widening separation of race. I would agree that you are simply a simple minded individual who is spiteful for one reason or another. Come to terms with your own insecurities and personal flaws before you attempt to point out those you claim an entire race of people seem to have.
realtalk

Logan, OH

#6 Sep 25, 2012
iam a white women with 2 black daughters.there is nothing wrong with blacks.what you need to do is keep your thoughts to your selfiam white and i cant stand white people thats real talk.now you can bounce off from here with your dumb shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Pettit-Dunn 4 min Ginger 4
dr khoury having affair with brandy moore on ca... 34 min Len 6
Eric Winters Glock 22 49 min bjdahd 5
Duncan new Phs football coach 1 hr I know him 7
all the posts about veronica and chris for? (Jan '13) 1 hr Veronica 12
Rickey Wilburn Arrested 58th Time! (Feb '11) 1 hr BIG DADDY 27
Where is Woo-Boy hiding????? 2 hr woo-boy 7
Portsmouth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web