Wheelersburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

[QUOTE who="Seriously?"] <quoted text>
Well let's put it this way, I'm an EMT that has sit across the street many a nights waiting to help out someone that's gotten beat up! So, I've seen my fair share of ppl that go in & out of that bar![/QUOTE]Well, if your an EMT you have set across from every bar in this town waiting to help someone not just party time. and how many of your co-workers have you seen go in, cause there are several EMT that party in there every weekend.Well, like you said, to each his own,so.... what ever !
Seriously?

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

yes seriously wrote:
Well let's put it this way, I'm an EMT that has sit across the street many a nights waiting to help out someone that's gotten beat up! So, I've seen my fair share of ppl that go in & out of that bar!"

Well, if your an EMT you have set across from every bar in this town waiting to help someone not just party time. and how many of your co-workers have you seen go in, cause there are several EMT that party in there every weekend.Well, like you said, to each his own,so.... what ever !
Actually honey, dirty butts is the only bar I've had to respond to on my shifts! Furthermore, I've NEVER seen any of the EMT'S I work with go in that bar.. It's Friday night, ain't it time for you to start skanking it up?? Have fun! I just hope & pray I won't have to scrape you up off the sidewalk anytime soon!! Just be careful <3
yes seriously

Wheelersburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Actually honey, dirty butts is the only bar I've had to respond to on my shifts! Furthermore, I've NEVER seen any of the EMT'S I work with go in that bar.. It's Friday night, ain't it time for you to start skanking it up?? Have fun! I just hope & pray I won't have to scrape you up off the sidewalk anytime soon!! Just be careful <3[/QUOTE]always careful, and your right it is friday night, yay,!! see ya there lol
beenthere

South Lake Tahoe, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

I have been there and yes there are a lot of sluts especially a 45 yr old blonde named coleen who after I gave it to her she told me she had been gang banged by 20 guys in one night so make sure you wrap it up
nasty

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Just follow the smell of rotten crotch !
lol

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

nasty wrote:
Just follow the smell of rotten crotch !
Its not a bad bar, if it were I wouldnt go there. I go sometimes on the weekends and just like EVERY OTHER bar in town you will see some ,( for lack of a better word) scanky people, but for the most part there are a good mixture of people, nice , clean friendly people. So as i have said before on topix, if you dont like it, dont go, that just makes more room for those of us who do !
really

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

beenthere wrote:
I have been there and yes there are a lot of sluts especially a 45 yr old blonde named coleen who after I gave it to her she told me she had been gang banged by 20 guys in one night so make sure you wrap it up
Why do you make it sound like its the bars fault that you chose to sleep that 45 year old blonde? There are "sluts" as you call them in every bar in town, not just party time.
ben

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Slut$ in every bar just go to royal you find all kinds over there some stinky ones to.
your ex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Jeniffer conley is some where with a needle in her arm and a crack pipe in her mouth.
woo-wee

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

all kinds of them walking the eastend, have at it
ben

South Webster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

your ex wrote:
Jeniffer conley is some where with a needle in her arm and a crack pipe in her mouth.
seen her walking 8th street not to long go she nasty
beenthere

South Lake Tahoe, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

I am not saying it is a bad bar but I just want to make sure no other brother from a different mother does not get stds from coleen. I know she is in their hunting all the time and will pass on her infection to anyone including women. so just a heads up is all. Besides she is married although you will never see her husband unless you take his class at SSU. He evidentially lets her go out and do whoever she wants while he stays at home with the kids every weekend
alexf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Well i dnt care either way. If there givin it away ill b there to get it. So if any of them dirty butt skanks c this and wanna drop them painty no strings attched here i am 821426 ask for alex :)
yelp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Dirty butt's is where u will find Shawna Williams one dirty a$$ for sure she carries a (DTF) card with her at all times shouldn't be hard to find her!!!!!!!
nasty

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Follow the smell
okydoke

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Stay away from Dirty Butts,we don't need anymore trash coming in.
BBT

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Are they open on Sunday too and what band was there this past sunday??
Hmmm

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

there was a band at Doug and Di's? wow maybe they are trying to "better" themselves lol what's the point, they make more money the "other" way

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Portsmouth Forum right now

Search the Portsmouth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 26 min woo-boy 29,470
Liz piatt (Oct '09) 2 hr timmy 214
rosemount community counseling 4 hr Portsmouth Resident 85
Life Point Church: Is it Legit? 4 hr Portsmouth Resident 13
Scurvy backstabbing Portsmouth Attorneys 4 hr Portsmouth Resident 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 5 hr Norm DePlume 2,227
Guys who go shirtless in public?? (Mar '13) 8 hr Dollywood 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Portsmouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE