Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

Yuck wrote:
I think the superintendent needs to be contacted as well as te business owner. If this takes place, I will call WSAZ and let my opinion be known!
im sure wsaz is waiting by the phone for ur phone call....lol...knowone cares what u think
pennykeplinger

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

Judged:

ashlee wrote:
For one their not being forced to wear bikinis and it was their idea. If its not ur daughter y r u worry about it? U have no other reason but jealousy. If it bothers u dont look at it. Keep ur kids away since doing something good for your school is apparently wrong. U may not look as good as u once did but dont get on here and bitch about it get off the computer and exercize then ur husband might touch u.
I am not satisified with this at all. Under aged children should not be allowed to make this kind of decision. It is up to the adults to over see ALL charity events that are done by the students. No we're not in the least jelous. I think that any child in a bathing suit and washing cars is a sexual attraction for the perverts in this town or any other town. How dare any school allow this?It is every ones business that cares anything at all about the children of the future. Doing this is only telling the children that it's o.k. to sexually intice people to come watch our babies to get the all mighty dollar. Do a bake sale or wash cars with at least shorts and t-shirts. Shame on the school officials and I to will be with the person that wants to call WSAZ. This is moraly wrong and should NOT be allowed.
myopinion

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

Judged:

i think its very inappropriate but im sure wearing clothing is an option and the parents should enforce some kind of dress code for their children no matter what the are doing if its in public

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

Judged:

pennykeplinger wrote:
<quoted text>I am not satisified with this at all. Under aged children should not be allowed to make this kind of decision. It is up to the adults to over see ALL charity events that are done by the students. No we're not in the least jelous. I think that any child in a bathing suit and washing cars is a sexual attraction for the perverts in this town or any other town. How dare any school allow this?It is every ones business that cares anything at all about the children of the future. Doing this is only telling the children that it's o.k. to sexually intice people to come watch our babies to get the all mighty dollar. Do a bake sale or wash cars with at least shorts and t-shirts. Shame on the school officials and I to will be with the person that wants to call WSAZ. This is moraly wrong and should NOT be allowed.
Exactly....my husband just shook his head at this and said "oh yea, real nice, that way every old sick pervert in town can go watch these little girls" Its like he just said, it sends a message to little girls to use your body to make a buck...I mean, that's what it looks like...we had car washes when I was in school...no one would have even dreamed of having a "bikini" car wash. It makes it look like the "bikini" part is being thrown in there to attract more people and its not right because they are kids...yea, I know they dont like being called kids, I didnt either at that age but they are. The little girls arent to blame for it, its irresponsible on the parents and school's part.
hahaha

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

Judged:

There only bikinis, ppl. It’s not like they were wearing thongs and "putting them on the glass." Grow up and leave these girls alone. I bet most didn't even wear a bikini. Some girls probably just made one sign that said that.
myopinion

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

Judged:

bikinis are for swimming, other than that children wearing them in public is inappropriate, even if it was not specifically to lure in male patrons, adults involved in the fundraiser should have toned it down
hey

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

hey

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

now if thats what happened I agree it is wrong, but I doubt it was anything like it.
hey

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

My guess is it was more like this.
http://www.linnmarpoms.com/upload/home/docs/c...
or this
http://sandites.com/img_8407%20 (team%20pic)_std.jpg

I know all these young ladies in these pics have swimsuits on, and these are also high schoolers. Pics were found by searching high school car wash. Nothing wrong with this.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

hey wrote:
now if thats what happened I agree it is wrong, but I doubt it was anything like it.
lol...i must admit, that made me laugh :)
WOW

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

Judged:

Bathing suits are for swimming!!!! It's sad that these little girls have NO respect for theirselves.
teacher at NW

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

Judged:

Well now anyone who knows our cheerleaders knows the for the most are whores. I mean the last year freshmen were horribly. just get on face book and read thier status's. were are these girls mothers. The NW girls are not raised to respect thierselves. This is proof. I have contacted the Ohio High School Association. They said they would look into it, this was not allowed by high school guide lines. maybe some one will tech them to respect themselves, God knows thier Parents and the school isnt
BENNY BUCK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

Judged:

stupid monkey wrote:
funnier is the Moo Cows don't even know when they are bring trolled....hook line and sinker....and the moo cows took it...well, what do you expect from a bunch of Moo Cows?????
i have 3 daughters that attend nw if they put on a bikini it better be to tan or swim i think the school should stop this it will attrct pervs.. thats a fact... if these girls parents want to allow their daughters to do this then remove the schools name dont make it seem like we support this my daughters wear bikinis alot but not to raise money.. its for the school to raise money, WHAT LESSON IS BEING TAULT.. ITS A SHAME.. SEX SELLS EVEN OUR SCHOOLS ARE PIMPING OUR KIDS
Mee

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

who is the superintendent at Northwest? I think we all need to give him/her a call and let them know what we think-either side you are on. However, I think everyone should be given the chance to say why they feel how they feel. I have a feeling the majority who support it are sick-o people. Perverts or Nast girls. Those who are againts are probably mothers of daughters who do not want to pimp them out.
teacher at NW wrote:
Well now anyone who knows our cheerleaders knows the for the most are whores. I mean the last year freshmen were horribly. just get on face book and read thier status's. were are these girls mothers. The NW girls are not raised to respect thierselves. This is proof. I have contacted the Ohio High School Association. They said they would look into it, this was not allowed by high school guide lines. maybe some one will tech them to respect themselves, God knows thier Parents and the school isnt
A Mother

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

Let me see...it's on the tip of my tongue...what is the word for women who use their bodies to get paid????

Hmmm, and what do they call the person in charge of the woman using their body to get paid????

Help me out here...
myopinion

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

Judged:

i can totally see short shorts and tank tops because it has been REALLY hot, but bikinis are just over the top...if my daughter even thinks about doing such a thing when she is in high school that will be the end of cheering for her...do these girls' fathers know what they were doing ? i cant think of one decent father who would allow this to go on
THETRUTH

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

fight4urright wrote:
What a joke there is nothing wrong with a bikini car wash. If you think there is it is because the first thing that popped into your mind was something vulgar. So what does that say about you that you can’t see the words high school and bikini without thinking dirty thoughts. Guess we see who the real sickos are.
By the way better stay clear of the beach and the pool as I am sure you will see some underage girls in bikinis there. I guess they shouldn’t be able to wear them there either. You have all ready condemned cheerleading outfits, what about volley ball shorts are they too small also, or soft ball short are pretty tight also, maybe we shouldn’t allow them to wear those either. There are also majorettes, and young gymnast who wear small tight outfits, maybe they should all be condemned as well.
Maybe next we can take back the right to vote also. Come on ppl get with the times these girls did nothing wrong and have a right to have a bikini car wash if they want to.
Girlie, u said it correctly... bikini's are made for the beach or the pool, not for UNDERAGE TEENAGERS to be in the public eye "washing" cars. We have no problem with girls/women wearing them in the appropriate places. Keep ur clothes on and stop being a lil skank ho
myopinion

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

THETRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Girlie, u said it correctly... bikini's are made for the beach or the pool, not for UNDERAGE TEENAGERS to be in the public eye "washing" cars. We have no problem with girls/women wearing them in the appropriate places. Keep ur clothes on and stop being a lil skank ho
the comment you are "agreeing" with is completely the opposite of your views on it...that person thought there was nothing wrong with it and you do
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

Have yet to meet a girl from nw that acts and dresses respectfully. Does this slutty car wash really shock you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Portsmouth Forum right now

Search the Portsmouth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Anonymous of Indy 29,464
rosemount community counseling 2 hr then look at this 88
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr Anonymous of Indy 2,226
Guys who go shirtless in public?? (Mar '13) 2 hr DrNo Marengo OH 28
You are all a bunch of ignorant Hillbillies 2 hr DrNo Marengo OH 44
Tim Ruggles 3 hr ugly oger 5
Does anyone know Jamie Roush? (Apr '09) 4 hr courtney 58
body found in wayne hills 7/25/2014 Wed uhoka 20
•••
•••
•••
Portsmouth Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••