Pictures of Hookers

Posted in the Portsmouth Forum

Watcher

Newark, OH

#1 Jul 9, 2010
We should start a flickr gallery where we can post pictures of the hookers and their johns. A little shame goes a long way.
Quintil Swift

United States

#2 Jul 9, 2010
Plus it's funny!
Hahahahahhaha

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Jul 9, 2010
Agreed
Watcher

Newark, OH

#4 Jul 9, 2010
I'll set up an account tonight and post the link so we can add some pics.
What happened

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Nov 8, 2011
Watcher wrote:
I'll set up an account tonight and post the link so we can add some pics.
what happened to the link???

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 8, 2011
What happened wrote:
<quoted text>what happened to the link???
Lol this is great. Someone needs to do this.
billie jo

Portsmouth, OH

#7 Nov 8, 2011
that site would be great. hope i dont see myself on there. aim camera at eagles at closing time or on thier smoking area outside. that wold be great.
Open

Bowie, MD

#8 Nov 9, 2011
billie jo wrote:
that site would be great. hope i dont see myself on there. aim camera at eagles at closing time or on thier smoking area outside. that wold be great.
. why would u b in the smoking area outside @ the eagles
abc

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Nov 9, 2011
Pictures would be nice however, there prices for services should be listed also!! Just trying to create jobs in this town, thats all!!!
Anonymous

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Nov 10, 2011
abc wrote:
Pictures would be nice however, there prices for services should be listed also!! Just trying to create jobs in this town, thats all!!!
From what I've heard whatever you can pay is what they will settle for...
abc

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Nov 12, 2011
I think $2.00 per tooth would be fair! That would average about $12.00 per session..
IKnow

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Nov 13, 2011
abc wrote:
I think $2.00 per tooth would be fair! That would average about $12.00 per session..
2.00 a tooth? that's to much ... You give some of them more than 10.00 and they follow you home. And think you go together...
abc

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Nov 13, 2011
$.200 is too much
private dancer

Galion, OH

#14 Nov 13, 2011
abc wrote:
I think $2.00 per tooth would be fair! That would average about $12.00 per session..
thats just to damn funny...trurhful but funny
mary

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Nov 15, 2011
jerky boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol this is great. Someone needs to do this.
Stalking a hooker doesn't sound like much fun.plus i would see things that would hurt my eyes.lol
yep

Portsmouth, OH

#16 Nov 15, 2011
mary wrote:
<quoted text>Stalking a hooker doesn't sound like much fun.plus i would see things that would hurt my eyes.lol
Probably see your old man having a good time for once.
mary

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Nov 15, 2011
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably see your old man having a good time for once.
I wouldnt give it 15 minutes ,and that's with viagra.lol

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#18 Nov 15, 2011
mary wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldnt give it 15 minutes ,and that's with viagra.lol
Are you kidding me? A little Viagra and I would cripple that poor girl.
mary

Portsmouth, OH

#19 Nov 16, 2011
jerky boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? A little Viagra and I would cripple that poor girl.
well ,if I see a hooker in a wheel chair , I guess i'll know why.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portsmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please Do it On Your Knees 3 min Valli Girl 22
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min Canton 31,499
Gays and Lesbainsin Portsmouth 20 min SSU Student 265
rosemount community counseling 30 min CITIZEN 152
Suboxin clinic raid 33 min Stand Together 182
Guys who go shirtless in public?? (Mar '13) 49 min gary 50
Is Dustin cheating on Amanda?? 54 min Wife 18
Portsmouth Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Portsmouth Jobs

Portsmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Portsmouth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Portsmouth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]