Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13281 Jul 30, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Dipshit, it's summer, it's Texas and its hot. Go figure. Why are you screaming about Texas being an oven, when it is every summer? This summer has actually been kind of cooler and we have recieved more rain this year than in the past, so your little theory is nothing more than a figment of your crazy mind.
Go take your pills and go to sleep troll
Dummy.

Global warming puts more moisture into the air creating more precipitation. Drought, extreme heat, deluge. Repeat.

Texas will be a hell hole.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13282 Jul 30, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You troll so many sites you can't keep straight who you are talking to or what you are talking about. I have never said anything about who built what or who paid for it, only you have been raving about it.
Get your facts straight genius.
And let me ask you a question. Are the insults your preamble for everything you do in life? Do you just pepper all your conversations with lovely little tidbits like 'republiscum' or 'republithug' or any of the other gems you share so freely? I bet you are a real peach of a human being in person. I can picture you now, sitting in your own crap, reading the HufPo and rubbing it furiously to a picture of "The Chosen One"
Pathetic troll, pathetic.
That is your Messiah's entire campaign for the last week. WimpyRomney cut and pasted a quotation out of context like the twelve year old little kid he is.

If you cannot keep up due to lack of brain cells then that is your fault. Mostly, you are just lying as usual LOL.
butch

El Monte, CA

#13283 Jul 30, 2012
Perry
Miss Blue Diamond Diva

United States

#13284 Jul 31, 2012
butch wrote:
Perry
lost to romney, and romney will lose to barack.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13285 Jul 31, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy.
Global warming puts more moisture into the air creating more precipitation. Drought, extreme heat, deluge. Repeat.
Texas will be a hell hole.
If the planet is getting warmer now,then why did a recent study of fossilized tree rings show the planet was consistently warmer 2000 years ago?
You and the global warming crowd are nothing more than a bunch of chicken littles, running around screaming about "the sky is falling, the sky is falling".
Waco 1954

United States

#13286 Jul 31, 2012
Well boys.I think Cruz beats the pathological liar Dewhurst today.See if i'm right.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#13287 Jul 31, 2012
It is not enough that Romney is exposing his naïve understanding of Main Street and his inability to understand the ethical investments required by foreign diplomacy. Now he enters into a field of which he is totally ignorant of. Once again he shows just out of touch he is with Main Street USA.
His support of the oily robber barons with their coaly radioactive toxic waste energies is no longer finding appreciation as an energy investment for our future.
Single energy spigot has demonstrated just how corrupt a system can evolve to under the tutelage of cronyism. Now “We The People” are forced to pay ransoms, provide welfare [subsides] to these archaic energy systems that pay no taxes! If we do not, they will shut down the USA!
Time has come to remove our cronies from their perches on the spigots of our society. They own the polls, many of the candidates and law makers, much of the media, propaganda galore 24/7 and through it all, I have faith in the Independence Of The American Main Street laborers. They will see through this sham of the cronies and vote them out and strengthen our goals to be Independent of their spigots.
Support of the grassroots entrepreneurs, be it in, yuck, banking, politics, organic gardens, Ma and Pa shoe stores, Uncle Ted’s bait and fishing store, Mike’s hardware, and so on and so on. It is time we return to our roots with a clean renewable Independent energy source.
Forward to the Main Street of yesteryear. Bustling, thriving communities with technologies and education sufficient enough to keep the cronies at a distance. Keep their grubby hands off our Main Street Community. We will not bail them ever again. Their gratitude is, for the last bail out, sorely inefficient.
Now how about our National Anthem for a closing to this comment.
http://OFA.BO/g8usYZ See ya on Main Street USA on Nov 6th 2012. I’ll be standing next to the gazebo. Give me a shout…
Defiant1

Houston, TX

#13288 Jul 31, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU built THAT. That is what YOU have been screaming about for a week. You claim that YOU built EVERYTHING.
Now you are saying that you did not? What?
You are such an idiot slug just like your Wimpy Messiah Romney, pathological liar, possible felon, tax dodger, draft dodger, buttboy for Netanyahu.
Wimpy Messiah Romney spent a week telling all small business people that THEY BUILT THAT. THAT would be 100% of the infrastructure, 100% of public education, 100% of everything they use in their businesses everyday.
That is what YOU were saying. Do not lie as you usually do. Take responsibility (HA HA HA AS IF) like you NEVER do for the stupid, filthy, ridiculous, anti-american garbage that comes out of your useless head.
Your MESSiah is anti small business and his actions have proved it for almost 4 years now, so cry,cry,cry and cry some more you
little roach.
Tabby

Buffalo, TX

#13289 Jul 31, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
If the planet is getting warmer now,then why did a recent study of fossilized tree rings show the planet was consistently warmer 2000 years ago?
You and the global warming crowd are nothing more than a bunch of chicken littles, running around screaming about "the sky is falling, the sky is falling".
Maybe because the study was funded by the Koch brothers?

http://www.sfgate.com/science/article/UC-clim...
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13290 Jul 31, 2012
They used to say Texas is Hell on horses, dogs, and women. Since horses and dogs can't use computers that must mean OregonSUX is just a bitch that can't take the heat.
Defiant1

Houston, TX

#13291 Jul 31, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Mormon Messiah Romney IS GOD or soon will be. Do you not pay attention to Mormon Scripture?
Mormon Messiah Romney believes that GOD was a flesh and blood white man who had sex with Heavenly Mother and bore all of the people on the planet. That is not metaphorical sex but actual sex.
Mormon Messiah Romney believes that he will be GOD and do the same on another planet, or, who knows, maybe even this one. It hard to tell sometimes.
Who cares?. Obummer needs to go back to his planet. He seems to have trouble ajusting to this one. I also know what planet
that your head is currently visiting, little roach. Uranus.
Defiant1

Houston, TX

#13292 Jul 31, 2012
Bernard Forand wrote:
It is not enough that Romney is exposing his naïve understanding of Main Street and his inability to understand the ethical investments required by foreign diplomacy. Now he enters into a field of which he is totally ignorant of. Once again he shows just out of touch he is with Main Street USA.
His support of the oily robber barons with their coaly radioactive toxic waste energies is no longer finding appreciation as an energy investment for our future.
Single energy spigot has demonstrated just how corrupt a system can evolve to under the tutelage of cronyism. Now “We The People” are forced to pay ransoms, provide welfare [subsides] to these archaic energy systems that pay no taxes! If we do not, they will shut down the USA!
Time has come to remove our cronies from their perches on the spigots of our society. They own the polls, many of the candidates and law makers, much of the media, propaganda galore 24/7 and through it all, I have faith in the Independence Of The American Main Street laborers. They will see through this sham of the cronies and vote them out and strengthen our goals to be Independent of their spigots.
Support of the grassroots entrepreneurs, be it in, yuck, banking, politics, organic gardens, Ma and Pa shoe stores, Uncle Ted’s bait and fishing store, Mike’s hardware, and so on and so on. It is time we return to our roots with a clean renewable Independent energy source.
Forward to the Main Street of yesteryear. Bustling, thriving communities with technologies and education sufficient enough to keep the cronies at a distance. Keep their grubby hands off our Main Street Community. We will not bail them ever again. Their gratitude is, for the last bail out, sorely inefficient.
Now how about our National Anthem for a closing to this comment.
http://OFA.BO/g8usYZ See ya on Main Street USA on Nov 6th 2012. I’ll be standing next to the gazebo. Give me a shout…
Obozo has consistently proved that he is totally clueless about Main Street and doesn't care. So, what's your point?.
Defiant1

Houston, TX

#13293 Jul 31, 2012
Texan wrote:
They used to say Texas is Hell on horses, dogs, and women. Since horses and dogs can't use computers that must mean OregonSUX is just a bitch that can't take the heat.
ROTFLMO!!!
Defiant1

Houston, TX

#13294 Jul 31, 2012
Tabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because the study was funded by the Koch brothers?
http://www.sfgate.com/science/article/UC-clim...
Your getting spoon fed your news from a Soros run media. So, that is ok?.
Waco 1954

United States

#13295 Jul 31, 2012
What does.ROTFLMO mean?? is it a new political party?
Waco 1954

United States

#13296 Jul 31, 2012
Defiant do this one thing.If Romney wins....18 months later...ask yourself...."am I better off". I don't know what your answer will be.One way or the other.
Defiant1

Houston, TX

#13297 Jul 31, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
What does.ROTFLMO mean?? is it a new political party?
Correction: ROTFLMAO

Rollig On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off!
Waco 1954

United States

#13298 Jul 31, 2012
Mainstream GOP backs Dewhurst....is the"mainstream"out of touch?
Defiant1

Houston, TX

#13299 Jul 31, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
Defiant do this one thing.If Romney wins....18 months later...ask yourself...."am I better off". I don't know what your answer will be.One way or the other.
I already asked this after almost 4 years of Obummer, so it's time for a regime change.

Will we be better off with Romney?. Who knows?. We took a chance with "hope and change" and now look at it. Blamiing the last
failure isn't fixing any problems.
Defiant1

Houston, TX

#13300 Jul 31, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
Mainstream GOP backs Dewhurst....is the"mainstream"out of touch?
They back Obummer, so the answer is obvious. Example: Bush
crammed the unConstitutional PATRIOT Act down our throats
and the media had a fit over it. Obozo signs the NDAA, which
is even worse and not one peep about it.

Obozo does no wrong in the eyes of our corporate controlled media.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 39 min Gasman 18,760
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 43 min Gasman 597
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 44 min Gasman 382
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 44 min Gasman 693
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 45 min Gasman 808
missing girl? Mon notodb 1
Does anyone remember Mel from Tuloso? Mon Shy girl 9

Portland Jobs

Portland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Portland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Portland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]