Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

poppy

Sarasota, FL

#8033 Sep 19, 2012
Yum wrote:
<quoted text>Got 60 acres of my own land, and plenty of deer. And no I don't feed them, or the turkeys to bring em in.
that's not what you said that one day... U were down on my land and you ran away before I got down there. People said you would be on the Internet bragging about being on my land. Tell your brother too... He's a danger to the community
Lol

Morristown, TN

#8034 Sep 19, 2012
poppy wrote:
<quoted text>
that's not what you said that one day... U were down on my land and you ran away before I got down there. People said you would be on the Internet bragging about being on my land. Tell your brother too... He's a danger to the community
Because there's only one person to ever have owned 60 acres of land...so you know who it is O_o
poppy

Oak Ridge, TN

#8036 Sep 19, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>Because there's only one person to ever have owned 60 acres of land...so you know who it is O_o
yeah I do. He's been coming thur my fields and stuff... Killed some hogs on my land. That's a no no.
deer

London, KY

#8037 Sep 20, 2012
deer
LandBaron

North Augusta, SC

#8038 Sep 20, 2012
Yum wrote:
<quoted text>
Got 60 acres of my own land, and plenty of deer. And no I don't feed them, or the turkeys to bring em in.
I have a lot of acreage & the deer & hogs are always destroying it. I have filed a lawsuit against the state for this damage, because the DNR claims that they own the wildlife. I will let you know if I win.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#8039 Sep 20, 2012
Zee wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you're a pro with meat.
I know enough to take it out of the Cast Iron Skillet before I use the Skillet upside your Head for making Rude and Ignorant Comments! It's a waste of good meat, not to mention, it makes an awful mess if you don't...Smartazz!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#8040 Sep 20, 2012
LandBaron wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a lot of acreage & the deer & hogs are always destroying it. I have filed a lawsuit against the state for this damage, because the DNR claims that they own the wildlife. I will let you know if I win.
"Vet"???
Deer Hunter

Nashville, TN

#8041 Sep 20, 2012
Watch out for the coyotes. I was deer hunting in Ky early in the month and a coyote tried to sneak up on me. Luckily I had a shotgun and blasted him before he got to me. Cagey little bas%$#ds. Of course I got no deer that day since the shotgun blast scared them off.
zee

United States

#8042 Sep 20, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>I know enough to take it out of the Cast Iron Skillet before I use the Skillet upside your Head for making Rude and Ignorant Comments! It's a waste of good meat, not to mention, it makes an awful mess if you don't...Smartazz!
you wouldnt know to do with good meat if you had any...
Yum

Scottsville, KY

#8044 Sep 21, 2012
poppy wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah I do. He's been coming thur my fields and stuff... Killed some hogs on my land. That's a no no.
Never been to your place (if you even got one)
Inviting ya to come hunt at mine. I'd be happy to show you around. In the morning at 4 am sharp. Bring your own Bow and arrows.
DUH

Nashville, TN

#8045 Sep 21, 2012
bob wrote:
Why do they want to kill our animals
FOOD?
hoot

Oak Ridge, TN

#8046 Sep 21, 2012
Yum wrote:
<quoted text>Never been to your place (if you even got one)
Inviting ya to come hunt at mine. I'd be happy to show you around. In the morning at 4 am sharp. Bring your own Bow and arrows.
Heck if he don't show up I will haha can't wait till the morning to come
arrowhead

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8047 Sep 22, 2012
Hunting season is hear again, get the best prices.
http://dewaynes.dealscenter.us/aff_c...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8048 Sep 23, 2012
Whoooooooo wrote:
I see there's alot of tough guys here who get enjoyment out of shooting an animal from a distance that it cant hurt you....Wow. If you want a challenge, and sense of adventure, why don't you guys hunt like the Indians did? Barefoot. Without your 500 dollar camo scentlock suit, 200 dollar boots, etc.... The ones that crack me up are the guys who go to a "hunting ranch" to kill "dangerous" animals. It must feel like a real accomplishment to kill a animal when it's fenced in with a limited area to move around. I pray for a fatakl hunting accident in those guys' future.(and I mean that literally.)You guys must be proud. Indians did it out of necessity.
Anywho, I don't have a problem with people hunting, that's there right. I don't do it but if people want to, that's fine. I just don't understand the attraction to killing an animal that is of no harm to you. I like handguns, love to shoot them, but I sure as hell don't have to carry one on me to feel like I'm Clint Eastwood. that's another one I don't understand. If you're a man and you need a gun to feel safe going to the grocery store, you might outta just sit your ass at the house, pussy. Haha, You're the last person I feel safe around with a gun. To each his own I guess.
you're an idiot to say the least. Maybe you need to go bubbie jumping without the bungie. FYI, I hunt in order to eat a healthier diet. I don't hunt to feel a sadistic pleasure. I don't eat meat full of broth hormone, antibiotics and other crap. You are ignorant, uninformed and it is you who doesn't need to have a gun given your state of mind. You sound mentally ill. Make an appointment for a mental veal. It may save a life of an innocent victim. You sound very unstable to me. What a sicko you are. But then again you are the coward...eating meat off styrofoam. You just buy third party mob hits on innocent domesticated farm animals who can't even run to safety. They never stood a chance. They are the ones who suffer. Get real arse hole. I'm sure you'll come back with an idiotic reply that will reveal your true pathological ten denies. Now crawl out of the basement, tongue kiss your mommy and crawl back to your hole.

Location hidden

#8049 Sep 23, 2012
kjc wrote:
i only shoot the deer that look guilty.
LMAO!!! Love it!
lepper

Lafayette, TN

#8050 Sep 23, 2012
No way
ricky

Winnsboro, SC

#8051 Sep 23, 2012
When is the next gun safety clas
BuryMeInSmoke

Charlotte, NC

#8052 Sep 23, 2012
CCC999 wrote:
<quoted text> you're an idiot to say the least. Maybe you need to go bubbie jumping without the bungie. FYI, I hunt in order to eat a healthier diet. I don't hunt to feel a sadistic pleasure. I don't eat meat full of broth hormone, antibiotics and other crap. You are ignorant, uninformed and it is you who doesn't need to have a gun given your state of mind. You sound mentally ill. Make an appointment for a mental veal. It may save a life of an innocent victim. You sound very unstable to me. What a sicko you are. But then again you are the coward...eating meat off styrofoam. You just buy third party mob hits on innocent domesticated farm animals who can't even run to safety. They never stood a chance. They are the ones who suffer. Get real arse hole. I'm sure you'll come back with an idiotic reply that will reveal your true pathological ten denies. Now crawl out of the basement, tongue kiss your mommy and crawl back to your hole.

You're right, I was gonna come back with a reply, but what you wrote was so unintelligible, I couldn't understand half of it. Learn to spell. And the other thing..........I can't believe you take me seriously. I said in my post I was kidding, I obviously don't care if someone hunts or no that's their right. I know you're seething with anger over a post I wrote where I stated tha to was kidding. Who needs the mental help? I'm glad this is anonymous so you don't make a fool out of yourself. Now go take a Xanax and chill out nutjob.

Location hidden

#8053 Sep 23, 2012
BuryMeInSmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, I was gonna come back with a reply, but what you wrote was so unintelligible, I couldn't understand half of it. Learn to spell. And the other thing..........I can't believe you take me seriously. I said in my post I was kidding, I obviously don't care if someone hunts or no that's their right. I know you're seething with anger over a post I wrote where I stated tha to was kidding. Who needs the mental help? I'm glad this is anonymous so you don't make a fool out of yourself. Now go take a Xanax and chill out nutjob.
Hey dick wad, my iPad auto corrects and that the way it is. Now do you line of coke. I'm not seething...LOL. I'm not in need of a mental evaluation. You sound a big impudent and have not been laid for awhile. I love pissing you off. Read between the tines jerk off.

Location hidden

#8054 Sep 24, 2012
CCC999 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dick wad, my iPad auto corrects and that the way it is. Now do you line of coke. I'm not seething...LOL. I'm not in need of a mental evaluation. You sound a big impudent and have not been laid for awhile. I love pissing you off. Read between the tines jerk off.
see, that is READ between the lines not tines. So it you have a problem with me I suppose you can find me and beat another woman. Now please go back to pull on your substandard wiener. Your momma should have swallowed...You are really a full fledged douchebag! Thanks for the laugh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hair Cut....where to go????? 6 hr husband 10
Wifi internet carrier 8 hr Ashlee 1
Recommendations on your church?? Sun Paul 7
Raum Family Dentistry Portland Sat Would recommend 3
Crystal Peck Sat The one 12
Jamie Lamb Dec 19 Interested 5
Unipres Die Maintenance (Feb '13) Dec 18 jus me 89
Portland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web