Since: Jul 10

Portland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

I have a current pizza hut offer that I received in the mail. The coupons on it don't expire till 7-31-10. But the "Any pizza, any size, any crust, any toppings for $10 " does not have an expiration date. Our wonderful local pizza hut has participated in this deal up until now. Called to order a pizza tonight and I am told that the offer has changed. The deal only covers up to three toppings. Funny the deal is still ongoing at other locations. Our pizza hut has apparently decided that honoring their advertisements is putting too much of a pinch on their pockets. Sorry pizza hut, you just lost. I may be just one customer lost for you, but I am also one customer gained for another pizza joint. Hope you keep treating your customers this way, I am sure Papa Johns and Little Caesars will enjoy the business. Sorry for the rant, just pissed.
Understands

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

I know what u mean. I hate when they do crap like that!!!! Tone pizza hut in Franklin KY did the same thing to me. How can they advertize something but then not all Pizza Huts have to do it?! Like Pizza Hut in Portland lets u get the cheese in the crust for no extra change on that "any way u want it" but Franklin's charges u.... that's not fair. I dont go to pizza hut hardly anymore either. I have changed to Dominos. Their new pizza's are Awesome and CHEAP!! Large on Monday nights are like $4.99!!! Cant beat that

“Let's all play nice!”

Portland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Little Caesars has a one topping large for $3.99 every last Tuesday of the month. All these other pizza joints are trying to get our business while pizza hut is trying to chase our business away. Papa Johns doesn't have good deals that often, but I have never been let down by the food. I don't mind paying for something that is well worth it.

Bethpage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

our pizza hut in scottsville still has the $10 pizza deal. as many toppings as you want. you can even get like a meatlover or super supreme with extra EVERYTHING
Pizza hut

Goodlettsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

its a deal and it says participating locations as in they can do it or not quit bitching wow its 12 now instead of 10 they redid there menu prices
PH Customer Service Rep

Hartsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Okay. Whoever you talked to didn't explain it well enough obviously. I've worked there for almost 3 years now and I remember this issue. If you had looked on the coupon it would have said participating locations. BECAUSE Pizza Hut is part Corporate and part Franchise. We happen to be Franchise. So, if our owners say to stop we have to. Whether or not it's still going on at other stores or not. Like the P'zolos. Other stores still continue to sell them, but we stopped Saturday. Also, if you had called and asked to speak with a manager, they would have said we would honor it. As long as you have a valid coupon we honor it. If you ever have any more questions my name is Ashley and just give us a call and I will be happy to answer them. And if I am not there, or I don't know an answer, a manager is never hard to find. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Portland Discussions

Search the Portland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min WTSenior 141,742
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WOW 8,990
Mayor Election 2 hr SeeYa 32
LG Gregory 16 hr kim 24
Xtreme Fitness (Jun '13) Thu haha paula 36
gateview (Jun '11) Thu Voter 18
girls at dorman products Thu really 2
•••
•••
•••
Portland Dating

more search filters

less search filters