Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Dec 26, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ms dona

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 12, 2008
Has any one see or herd of her being around, tell her ti come by when she come back,important I show her something.......Mrs. Dona Murphy
guest

Kansas City, MO

#2 Nov 12, 2008
I think she is up around St. Louis somewhere. I think she comes back pretty often to see her children.
another guest

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 12, 2008
Dont be starting shit on here, that you dont know anything about! I hate idiots that get on here and start shit, just to get gossip started and who try and "air" peoples laundry. Where she is, and what she is doing is none of your business! She's grown, leave her alone...Im sure if she wanted you to know where she is at and what she is doing, then you would already know and you wouldnt be on here, now would you? A piece of advice, shut your fool mouth and leave people alone---!
Goose Bumps

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Nov 14, 2008
who is heather black
jeff

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Nov 14, 2008
Goose Bumps wrote:
who is heather black
she's working her hustle in Stl. area. anything for money. high priced call girl.
nnn

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Nov 14, 2008
fbfhd
grinch

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Nov 14, 2008
she has a great big wide ass
guest

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Nov 14, 2008
You think you're real funny dont you? Loser. You better watch your mouth and what you say! Especially about those kids...you'll have a whole lot of people on your ass for running that ignorant mouth of yours. Heather has made mistakes in her life, but who hasnt....for you to get on here and talk trash about her makes you scum. What skeletons do you have in your closet? I bet you dont what you've done and what you do blasted on here now do you? Get a life, and stop trying to start trouble and keep that stank ass trap of yours closed, if you know whats good for you.
well

United States

#10 Nov 14, 2008
ooh can i fill her mouth. and we all know what with.
guest wrote:
You think you're real funny dont you? Loser. You better watch your mouth and what you say! Especially about those kids...you'll have a whole lot of people on your ass for running that ignorant mouth of yours. Heather has made mistakes in her life, but who hasnt....for you to get on here and talk trash about her makes you scum. What skeletons do you have in your closet? I bet you dont what you've done and what you do blasted on here now do you? Get a life, and stop trying to start trouble and keep that stank ass trap of yours closed, if you know whats good for you.
guest

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Nov 14, 2008
What a sicko! Who gets on here and does that? Well, obviously idiots like you! It shows just how mature you really are....
Goose Bumps

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Nov 14, 2008
Goose Bumps wrote:
who is heather black
This is the real Goose Bumps and I did not, repeat did not write this post. Please do not use my name again. I do not get involved in this sort of conversation and I do not want this to happen again!
me and only me

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Nov 14, 2008
I was thinking that, I knew you didnt seem like the type of person to do that or say that...or get in peoples business like that. Ive read several of your comments on different posts and Ive never seen anything rude, nasty, or you being "nosey" or anything of a sort. Idiots on here, I dont know what their deal is---at times its difficult but eventually you have to ignore them. Anyways, anyone who knows you or who has read any of your posts knows it wasnt you.
dona

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#14 Nov 16, 2008
hey everyone chill-out this has nothing to do with any of you other people, ok, just asked a simple question, someone tell her to call lost my cell.. her # was in it,,,,there is all better now?
well

United States

#15 Nov 17, 2008
dona you should know not to put anyones name on here....
Goose Bumps

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Nov 17, 2008
Oh I want to make love to Heather Black for hours
rebel

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Nov 17, 2008
lol
>> that is just nasty
ahem

Hertford, NC

#18 Oct 22, 2009
another guest wrote:
Dont be starting shit on here, that you dont know anything about! I hate idiots that get on here and start shit, just to get gossip started and who try and "air" peoples laundry. Where she is, and what she is doing is none of your business! She's grown, leave her alone...Im sure if she wanted you to know where she is at and what she is doing, then you would already know and you wouldnt be on here, now would you? A piece of advice, shut your fool mouth and leave people alone---!
ahem
geewhiz

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#19 Nov 18, 2009
Goose Bumps wrote:
who is heather black
una perra estúpida que se acuesta con hombres por dinero y las drogas! Some people really like her ... Shes pretty cool.
geewhiz

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#20 Nov 18, 2009
Goose Bumps wrote:
Oh I want to make love to Heather Black for hours
Si vous avez de l'argent ou la drogue, je suis sűr qu'elle serait! You shouldn't talk like that shame on you !! Have some dang respect !!! For yourself if nothing eles ....
It doesnt matter

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Nov 20, 2009
She lives in Portageville right now. I saw her not even a week ago. =)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portageville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr White Knight 1,905
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Muslim in the Whi... 96,396
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 4 hr alan p 240
mosquito problem 4 hr guest 1
Soybean Festival 8 hr Jrob 1
friends from lilbourn that are no longer with us (Aug '08) 13 hr Momary 362
iwannaknow 13 hr Resident 8
•••
•••
Portageville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Portageville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Portageville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Portageville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Portageville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••