Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in 2010?

Posted in the Portage Forum

Comments (Page 268)

Showing posts 5,341 - 5,360 of6,889
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
KIm DUK Soon

Augusta, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Me Scared to go to store, I need cannon, me dirty harry.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
If we are ever in a bank or store getting robbed and the gun is pointed at your head remind me to let him shoot you and not pull out my gun and save you.
I am still in favor or the lazor weapons, not registered as a weapon in USA yet. Over 300 years old.

If someone is about to obstruct you or kill rape or rob, the lazor is about 12 feet raduis and will cautorize the wound, so you have no intent to kill, just detering the assailent from touching you or your property, lazoring a foot if he is trying to flee, cutting off the hand if trying to touch or shoot. Police can ice bag the cautorised dismembered body part, doctors can sew everything back on and you still have over 60% of mobility capability as the nerves still can be restored.

I actually wanted to Highjack a raid on the artilliary base to seize the lazors. Felt crooked but for personal safety as a single mom. But never did, instead ran into fed and military that laughed and said what ya need hun, and I placed a order and if war in gorund zero USA I go back to location if supplies match and cargo it was left for me to use in war. Search and rescue ops, med vehicle.
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Questions for Jared:

1) Is Walker lying in his ads and public appearances when claiming the BLS (federal government) has verified his jobs numbers?

2) Did you lie when you claimed his numbers were verified Wednesday, then Thursday?

3) Do you think it is possible to claim one's budget reforms are working without conducting an official AND COMPLETE audit of specific areas impacted by said reforms?

4) Why do you think Walker avoids questions regarding the lasting negative impact his recent EIGHT YEARS in Milwaukee has on the county/city?

5) Why do you think the results from the county audit were suppressed until after the 2012 election?

6) Do you believe a politician who won office through illegal practices of his/her staff (and possibly his/her own) deserves to be in office?

7) Do you think it's proper, given the above information and truthful answers to these questions, for Walker to characterize himself as "a straight shooter"?

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

PR and Proud wrote:
Questions for Jared:

1) Is Walker lying in his ads and public appearances when claiming the BLS (federal government) has verified his jobs numbers?

2) Did you lie when you claimed his numbers were verified Wednesday, then Thursday?

3) Do you think it is possible to claim one's budget reforms are working without conducting an official AND COMPLETE audit of specific areas impacted by said reforms?

4) Why do you think Walker avoids questions regarding the lasting negative impact his recent EIGHT YEARS in Milwaukee has on the county/city?

5) Why do you think the results from the county audit were suppressed until after the 2012 election?

6) Do you believe a politician who won office through illegal practices of his/her staff (and possibly his/her own) deserves to be in office?

7) Do you think it's proper, given the above information and truthful answers to these questions, for Walker to characterize himself as "a straight shooter"?
OMG I'm not wasting time on your final exam questions. I finished school long ago. Just give up you will not change my mind just as I will not change yours. I'm letting the election on Tues show who the people want just as the last election showed they wanted Walker but you liberals needed a do over.
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG I'm not wasting time on your final exam questions. I finished school long ago. Just give up you will not change my mind just as I will not change yours. I'm letting the election on Tues show who the people want just as the last election showed they wanted Walker but you liberals needed a do over.
You asked me, just the other day, to post my questions... as you were not going to go back through pages to find them. These are my questions.

Independents and Democrats signed the recall petitions. Get it right.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

PR and Proud wrote:
Questions for Jared:

1. Just as much as Barrett when he says WI lost jobs.

2. In the article I posted an email from an official did say they have been verified but will not be published to the public until the 28th. So no I did not lie.

3. Just as you can't say they are not without the same thing. Big picture the state went from huge deficit to a surplus. So I would say yes they are working.

4. He is running on his record as Governor isn't that what this election is for?? Also it's hard to succeed when everyone else is on the other side.

5. Jut like publishing the FINAL jobs numbers that's the normal timeline.

6. Don't hold him accountable for what others do. Most liberals don't even hold people accountable for their own decisions they coddle them.

7. When talking about fiscal issues and getting this states finances in the right direction yes. In general all politicians embellish and twist things to fit their agenda ALL OF THEM.

There you go hope you are satisfied. It won't matter after Tues when Walker is re-elected. I'm sure there will still be whining and crying by the liberals. Try to respect the process of elections even if you don't get your way.
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Just as much as Barrett when he says WI lost jobs.
2. In the article I posted an email from an official did say they have been verified but will not be published to the public until the 28th. So no I did not lie.
3. Just as you can't say they are not without the same thing. Big picture the state went from huge deficit to a surplus. So I would say yes they are working.
4. He is running on his record as Governor isn't that what this election is for?? Also it's hard to succeed when everyone else is on the other side.
5. Jut like publishing the FINAL jobs numbers that's the normal timeline.
6. Don't hold him accountable for what others do. Most liberals don't even hold people accountable for their own decisions they coddle them.
7. When talking about fiscal issues and getting this states finances in the right direction yes. In general all politicians embellish and twist things to fit their agenda ALL OF THEM.
There you go hope you are satisfied. It won't matter after Tues when Walker is re-elected. I'm sure there will still be whining and crying by the liberals. Try to respect the process of elections even if you don't get your way.
1) So, you now admit Walker is lying. Good. I give you credit for that one... with all due respect.

2) You lied when you claimed the OFFICIAL VERIFIED FINAL NUMBERS were published Wednesday. And you lied when you lied when you later claimed they would be published Thursday. I respect your honesty in the first answer. I won't let you off this one, though. You lied... with the best intentions... but you lied (and insisted I had some crow to eat).

3) Jared, Walker did not balance the budget or create a surplus. Remember a little something called GAAP? Let's hold Walker accountable according to his degree of scrutiny with others. That's truly all I ask of his supporters.

4) Walker has plenty of supporters. They haven't grown in a year, but they are still there. He's only lost some Independents. I'm an Independent who never supported him based on his record as County Exec.
And I've (on these forums) criticized Barrett as well.

5) I don't know what you're trying to justify here.

6) He was County Exec, pursuing the governor's seat. You don't want me to hold him accountable for a) hiring a known felon and b) not... at the very least... having a handle on his closest employees? Jared, I'm a manager in the private sector. When my people do something wrong or break the law under my watch I'm... at least... held partly responsible. I don't know what world you work in.

7) Don't give in/settle for the same garbage to which we've been conditioned, Jared. I don't care what other politicians in other do. I expect a Wisconsin politician to operate above the fray. You expect less. Don't whine at all.

Thanks for answering the questions. My hat is respectfully off to you. Now, we can agree to disagree like men.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah beligerant attempts in their files to sladner and profile to dismantel repute and livlihood, all over 7 years prison upon prosecution. Securing their dolls, or moms jobs...
But had no knowledge of HEad injury, theri gossip omitted that fact, any mind manipulations to faulter time, speed reality of a traumatic Brain injury is called ATTEMPTED MURDER regardless dead or not or in coma or not, their prosecution is not my accord and glad that one man will stand alone in that court and recoup all paper and telephone trails of conspiracy and all that caused harm go to prison and never will ever subject to me or my children again.
I get excited that man law is prior to GOD LAW and if you dont abide an dreport self an dothers, you must relive the life again, as they confiscate your brain, upon burial form the back of the head, and reignite brain imagery while your brian is in a tank brought back to life they down load brian imagery and resequence heaven or hell until you are Believing living prosecutions and sentences.
Then they let your brain die normally and you meet God for prosectutions regardless again.
I cant wait. My father was US NAVY so they have to recoup his body and his families for microchip relay as well, so we ar ein hands with top medical science.
Civilians gets confiscated by University science labs, Federal, or private or other nations highest bidders.
True that! They all knew that you were a brain damage case,but did they care ? No,not at all! Tweety bird,Elmer Fudd,Daffy Duck,they all knew from the start,they did'nt care about you. They all just wanted to be number one. Don't let them probe you anymore!
Old Man

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Shirl wrote:
I support Gov Walker and can't wait for the victory party!!!
Where is the party scheduled to take place----- Dane County Jail??
my vote counts

Fond Du Lac, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

I did not vote for walker in the first place.... but I believe in our system and I think recalls are a joke for people who are unhappy with their inital vote!!! The recall is costing our state more money that it would to just keep him in office. So, now this secod time around Im voting for Walker, because he is a better choice than Barrett!! Simple!

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Old Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the party scheduled to take place----- Dane County Jail??
Probably we will be able to visit those losers (democrat liberal progressive communists) in the Dane County Jail. They insist they are going to rip the Capitol up again tomorrow. What kind of animals are these democrats?

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

my vote counts wrote:
I did not vote for walker in the first place.... but I believe in our system and I think recalls are a joke for people who are unhappy with their inital vote!!! The recall is costing our state more money that it would to just keep him in office. So, now this secod time around Im voting for Walker, because he is a better choice than Barrett!! Simple!
20 million dollars it cost our state--these democrats aren't worried about us though-they are worried about their massive union paychecks, pay for by us.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

massive union paychecks paid for by us. That is what the liberals are worried about.
The working Man

Augusta, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Republicans would rather support corporations instead of organized groups of workers working to secure a fair work environment A.K.A a union, I ask them to walk the walk as well. Give up every benefit and right that you use that unions are responsible for.

----------

Weekends
All Breaks at Work, including your Lunch Breaks
Paid Vacation
FMLA
Sick Leave
Social Security
Minimum Wage
Civil Rights Act/Title VII (Prohibits Employer Discrimination)
8-Hour Work Day
Overtime Pay
Child Labor Laws
Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)
40 Hour Work Week
Worker's Compensation (Worker's Comp)
Unemployment Insurance
Pensions
Workplace Safety Standards and Regulations
Employer Health Care Insurance
Collective Bargaining Rights for Employees
Wrongful Termination Laws
Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
Whistleblower Protection Laws
Employee Polygraph Protect Act (Prohibits Employer from using a lie detector test on an employee)
Veteran's Employment and Training Services (VETS)
Compensation increases and Evaluations (Raises)
Sexual Harassment Laws
Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
Holiday Pay
Employer Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
Privacy Rights
Pregnancy and Parental Leave
Military Leave
The Right to Strike
Public Education for Children
Equal Pay Acts of 1963 & 2011 (Requires employers pay men and women equally for the same amount of work)
Laws Ending Sweatshops in the United States
----------

Conservatives, please practice what you preach and give up all these rights and leave the umbrella of these laws for they were brought to you by unions

Vote Walker OUT!!!!!!!!!!
Spo101

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

After the corporate crime wave that was perpetrated during the Bush/Cheney disaster… I can’t believe there is still morons/fools out there who think capitalism can survive WITHOUT ethics, responsibility and accountability. Believe it or not, Republicans all over the nation are involved with a reverse Robin Hood philosophy of raising taxes on the poor to pay for tax cuts for the rich… INSANITY!

If the government doesn’t start to regulate and punish the con artists on Wall St then the PEOPLE will rise up to get the power back. Like I always tell my Conservative wacko friends, this ain’t no Tea Party, this is a full scale Class War and the Aristocrats are kicking the American People’s @$$! If you don’t join the fight then you’re a coward who doesn’t deserve the rights and freedoms the Constitution affords.

None too soon, because the hypocrites are thick as thieves. Open your eyes and look at the Bush/Cheney catastrophe… The rich guys spit in American faces, pulled down Americans pants, f***ed Americans in the @$$ for 8 years and stole your wallet before they left in 2008. Any American citizen with half a brain is VERY angry, demanding accountability but Republicans don’t see it that way. They liked the violations so much they want MORE!

The Billionaire Aristocrats and their Republican Party flunkies have a LOT TO ANSWER FOR! These vain, self-serving, power-mad, greed stricken silver spoon con artists have turned the USA into the United Suckers of America.

I think we need to focus on those in the TOP 1% Koch Bros, George W. Bush, Mitt Romney, Scott Walker types, who made their fortunes on the backs of American workers… with American ingenuity, technology, ideas… using infrastructure paid for by the American taxpayer… And how did they repay us? The silver spoon, trust fund baby m’f***er’s moved all our jobs to Asia, fouled our environment with stuff that would make a bill goat puke and turned our politicians into a stable of high priced prostitutes.

It used to be called bribery, collusion and all those crimes covered by the RICO Act. How come they can get away with a white bred corporate crime wave of epic proportions but our jails are filled by pot smokers? WHY IS THAT? These Wall Street guys ruined our economy with their reckless policies and deregulation, so why aren’t the American PEOPLE standing up to them? WHY AREN’T THE FED’S PROSECUTING?

There’s only a few thousands of them but there’s MILLIONS of us. There’s 48 MILLION of us living below the poverty level. Probably another million+ non-violent offenders ruined by the jail/prison industrial/vendor complex & Convict Lease System. That’s a fight I’ll take… what about YOU? I am somebody who despises cowards, spoact.blogspot.com

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

fetch almighty wrote:
massive union paychecks paid for by us. That is what the liberals are worried about.
I'm a liberal & I'm not in a union. You make the stupidest statements on a consistent basis.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>True that! They all knew that you were a brain damage case,but did they care ? No,not at all! Tweety bird,Elmer Fudd,Daffy Duck,they all knew from the start,they did'nt care about you. They all just wanted to be number one. Don't let them probe you anymore!
They can't dear one, Military Prison for brain scan of imagery. For interrogating and Military family in civilan sector and lesser grade politicians and bank owners and funding committee's. then after Military scramble their heads for unlawful military interrogaitons, they go to Federal Pen to determine what the military did and got form them in their brian, it is seen on computer registry like a tv movie of all events in the person life and hit lists, In Fed Pen they are not Surgical levels as Military Surgeons and they defect civilan to vegtible state of mind, and they are life support fo rthe remaining duration for defecting Military personal and unlawful abduction detainment and kidnapping interrogations of Children and spouses in MADISON WISC began for me in 1973. Death threats and policies.

BUt in 1976 I fell off a roof of Betty Barsness, Danny tried to grab me and said OOPS and let me go I fell 2 stories off their roof, they got Stevie and Wendy high and permitted underage drinking, 5 and 6 years old they were at the time. I had a hard time getting off ground Danny made me promise not to tell or him in his good looks will never permit me around and I should be gracecious. But on the way to standing, he said this"damn doesnt that B die right? did you see that she stood up"

Life insurence was irrelvent Attmpted Murder and COnspiracy to murder, Mayor Soglin made everyone do BULK majority rule to illimiate the death penalty in Wisc. To elude executions on the case latter 1970s.

But they all knew I was head injury as well, meaning Death row and execution TBI is the most protected in Nation, and it is attempted murder and conspiracy to murder, and for HEAD GAMES on anyone with head injuries it is legal execution in USA if you alter state of mind time or reality.

Who cares if they cared. I was a pretty kid as well as my sister matching clothes, hair and more decnet then other children. People got jealous. Threatened to kill us to my mother if she refused to comply with lesser clothes and refusal to do our hair. SO we became odd for a while. But made a list for FBI of all family connections and who said what all the way to 12th cousins tried to kill us, so they can be rich for their husbands at 18.
Ted

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

We need More Democrats in public office and get the crooked republicans out or in jail where they belong.
Scott walker is a crook vote agaisnt him tomorrow.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Spo101 wrote:
After the corporate crime wave that was perpetrated during the Bush/Cheney disaster… I can’t believe there is still morons/fools out there who think capitalism can survive WITHOUT ethics, responsibility and accountability. Believe it or not, Republicans all over the nation are involved with a reverse Robin Hood philosophy of raising taxes on the poor to pay for tax cuts for the rich… INSANITY!
IT is stupid O'bama that wants to get rid of the Bush tax (which are the O'bama tax cuts now--The liberals are the ones that will raise taxes on the poor-certainly you can't be this dumb. They got the biggest tax credits and tax cuts now--really are you this stupid?

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Ted wrote:
We need More Democrats in public office and get the crooked republicans out or in jail where they belong.
Scott walker is a crook vote agaisnt him tomorrow.
Tennessee is a nice place-a lot of union workers go there to retire from Wisconsin and Illinois so they don't have to pay taxes to the state that paid them. See the unions don't care about our state, they just want to rape the taxpayers and then go and not pay taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,341 - 5,360 of6,889
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Portage Discussions

Search the Portage Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Wed Tealiban faschists 45
Fisher Stoves-Biomass Direct--Free Heat Machine... (Jun '12) Mar 27 Mike Spivey 18
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 87
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 450
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
WI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Wi... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 20
Who do you support for State Assembly in Wiscon... (Nov '10) Mar 21 Wesley Eragrotis 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Portage Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Portage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance