created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,544 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 231)

Showing posts 4,601 - 4,620 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

NY Primary is June 26th, time to make a new thread...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

yep it's time,i'm outta here,i've sent money to obama,owens and gillibrand,plan to send more later,that's all i can do.no more posts on this site from me,i will give the bushies,palinites,teabaggers,r omneyist,and people who foolishly think they will be millionaires someday,so they'd better protect them,the last word,opresso boy,tr,dr phil,biden that and all others have at it.feces face you can go first.
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

obscure jude wrote:
yep it's time,i'm outta here,i've sent money to obama,owens and gillibrand,plan to send more later,that's all i can do.no more posts on this site from me,i will give the bushies,palinites,teabaggers,r omneyist,and people who foolishly think they will be millionaires someday,so they'd better protect them,the last word,opresso boy,tr,dr phil,biden that and all others have at it.feces face you can go first.
Be sure to endorse your welfare checks before donating them to the cause.
John

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Q: What does the average New Jersey student get on his SAT?

A: Drool.
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
Q: What does the average New Jersey student get on his SAT?
A: Drool.
And if it's a Black like you student, they give him extra credit.
Redumblican Teabagger

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Biden That wrote:
<quoted text> And if it's a Black like you student, they give him extra credit.
Ignorant and stupid is a dangerous combination.
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant and stupid is a dangerous combination.
Which is why Obama will not re-elected.
abc

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

yes. ok.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

obscure jude wrote:
to templar.why do unions suck?just what do you hate about them,is it that they pushed for workplace safety,livable washes,freedom from physical and verbal abuse for employers,workers comp.,in case you suffer a serious injury at work,unemployment when laid off ,med.benefits so you dont go bankrupt if illness strikes,etc.yes some made deals with org. crime but that was only because corps. used them to in form of goon squads.but good unions have always outnumbered bad by far.and some unions have endorsed republicans,when they have been favoraable to labors views.in the n east before reaganites took over,moderate republicans always got the union vote.johm mchugh in nny always got the union vote and endorsement because he treated unions fairly.
I happen to be a forced union member (PEF). Cuomo stuck it up our arse horribly with the most draconian cuts in history.

As for what unions do, you are speaking of issues far in the past... unions do nothing but steer politics these days. Case in point... our union president, Ken Brynien, just sent out emails about 3 months ago ( or so) urging us to take a day off and travel by orgnanized bus to the Occupy Wall Street protests... to "stand in solidarity" with the OWS protestors. To which I responded to him that he likely holds 100's of thousands in an IRA which benefited from Wall Street, and that I didn't support the OWS movement in any way, shape, or form.

You think big unions are good? Good for whom? Obama's in the tank for big unions, and vice-versa. Who gained when Obama took a 40% government interest in GM, stole the money from the only guys with money invested.. the shareholders... just to bail out the lucrative pension plans of the UAW.

Wake up. The hypocrisy is so thick you can cut it with a dull knife.
mad dog uni

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

no one makes you work at a union job,quit and go work non union.before you rap unions,ask yourself,have you supported union issues and voted for pro union candidates.don't blame unions for lacking power to do things,when people elect officials dedicated to ruining unions.as for being in the past,remember history repeats if you forget.who speaks for the worker if not unions.are the rich to have the only voice heard in america.as for cuomo i don't vote republican, no matter what party they're in.i voted for the rents too damn high.as for the bailout,the share holders were the ones saved,along with about 300,000 union and non union jobs.and if you will check you'll see union pensions did take a hit and workers took cuts.for example new hires don't get the benefits and wages of older employees.it was management that fought to keep their pay and bennys' unchanged.but like i say walk away and get a non-union job if it bothers you so much.unions are a brotherhood,you can't give your all to your union leave,or attend meetings with enough like minded people and vote for change in your union.as a union member for over 30 years,i have seen different groups get together and stage a legal coup and install new leaders with likeminded ideas.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to be a forced union member (PEF). Cuomo stuck it up our arse horribly with the most draconian cuts in history.
As for what unions do, you are speaking of issues far in the past... unions do nothing but steer politics these days. Case in point... our union president, Ken Brynien, just sent out emails about 3 months ago ( or so) urging us to take a day off and travel by orgnanized bus to the Occupy Wall Street protests... to "stand in solidarity" with the OWS protestors. To which I responded to him that he likely holds 100's of thousands in an IRA which benefited from Wall Street, and that I didn't support the OWS movement in any way, shape, or form.
You think big unions are good? Good for whom? Obama's in the tank for big unions, and vice-versa. Who gained when Obama took a 40% government interest in GM, stole the money from the only guys with money invested.. the shareholders... just to bail out the lucrative pension plans of the UAW.
Wake up. The hypocrisy is so thick you can cut it with a dull knife.
Fully agree....
De Oppresso Liber

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

ALBERT GORE
* An egotistical ass, who was once overheard by his Secret Service detail lecturing his only son that he needed to do better in school or he "would end up like these guys" --- pointing to the agents.*
De Oppresso Liber

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

JIMMY & ROSALYN CARTER
*A complete phony who would portray one picture of himself to public and very different in private, e..g., would be shown carrying his own luggage, but the suit cases were always empty; he kept empty ones just for photo op's. Wanted the people to see him as pious and a non-drinker, but he and his family drank alcohol a lot. He had disdain for the Secret Service, and was very irresponsible with the "football" nuclear codes. He didn't think it was a big deal and would keep military aides at a great distance. Often did not acknowledge the presence of Secret Service personnel assigned to serve him.*
*She mostly did her own thing.*
De Oppresso Liber

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

BILL & HILLARY CLINTON
*Presidency was one giant party. Not trustworthy --- he was nice because he wanted everyone to like him, but to him life is just one big game and party. Everyone knows of his sexuality.*
*She is another phony. Her personality would change the instant cameras were near. She hated with open disdain the military and Secret Service. She was another one who felt people are there to serve her. She was always trying to keep tabs on Bill Clinton.*
De Oppresso Liber

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

BARACK & MICHELLE OBAMA
*" Clinton all over again" - hates the military and looks down on the Secret Service. He is egotistical and cunning; looks you in the eye and appears to agree with you, but turns around and does the opposite---untrustworthy. He has temper tantrums.*
*She is a complete bitch, who hates anybody who is not black; hates the military; and looks at the Secret Service as servants.*

A taxpayer voting for Obama is like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders.

Dave

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Being a shut-in on LI posting on here all and every day has provided you way too much time to dramatically decrease your IQ by wandering the internet and reading e-mails thinking it all must be true.
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

mad dog uni wrote:
no one makes you work at a union job,quit and go work non union.before you rap unions,ask yourself,have you supported union issues and voted for pro union candidates.don't blame unions for lacking power to do things,when people elect officials dedicated to ruining unions.as for being in the past,remember history repeats if you forget.who speaks for the worker if not unions.are the rich to have the only voice heard in america.as for cuomo i don't vote republican, no matter what party they're in.i voted for the rents too damn high.as for the bailout,the share holders were the ones saved,along with about 300,000 union and non union jobs.and if you will check you'll see union pensions did take a hit and workers took cuts.for example new hires don't get the benefits and wages of older employees.it was management that fought to keep their pay and bennys' unchanged.but like i say walk away and get a non-union job if it bothers you so much.unions are a brotherhood,you can't give your all to your union leave,or attend meetings with enough like minded people and vote for change in your union.as a union member for over 30 years,i have seen different groups get together and stage a legal coup and install new leaders with likeminded ideas.
Well, it looks as if "obscure jude" has not only made believe he's gone, but has reappeared as "mad dog uni", complete with a new isp, but the same special ed. composition and social studies skills...or lack thereof. Now if you can only flash your Rev. Wright congregation card, it would make it a sure bet. Otherwise, I'll just have to assume you are performing the same charade as Obama and his magic hopey-changey wand.
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Dave wrote:
Being a shut-in on LI posting on here all and every day has provided you way too much time to dramatically decrease your IQ by wandering the internet and reading e-mails thinking it all must be true.
How can you be on Long Island with a Binghamton isp. You must be using Obama's hopey-changey wand, too! Good for you! LOL
De Oppresso Liber

Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

And "Dreams of my Father" is an autobiography. LMAO
John

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Q. How do they separate the men from the boys in New Jersey?

A. With a restraining order.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,601 - 4,620 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Port Washington News Video

•••
•••

Port Washington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Port Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••