why didn't you feed the dogs beth

Posted in the Port Leyden Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LITTLE MISS KNOW IT ALL

Rome, NY

#1 Aug 30, 2009
You should have fed the dog's beth who are you gonna blame this on russ? It's a shame that two dog's had to be put down for something stupid. Why didn't you buy dog food if you did't have the money why didn't u ask your fat ass father and the rest of your family they must have money look at them there huge. Do you treat your kid the same way? Why did't you just give the poor dogs table scraps if you could't afford dog food or why didn't you give the dog's to a better home. Duhh beth are you that retarded or are you just to fuckin lazy to get up off your fat ass and help the dog's out. I hope they throw the book at you. You deserve everything you get. you really are a piece of shit on the bottom of my shoe. HAHA U DUMB BI**H
just me

Rome, NY

#2 Aug 30, 2009
beth why didnt u feed those dogs i hope they starve u like u starved them poor dogs maybe when u go to lewis county jail u will lose some of that fu**en weight u fat ass u make people sick when they hear shit like this i hope its broadcast all over the world who is ur father going to blame for this one because he thinks his fat ass daughters are little angels they r nothing but animal abusers i hope ur bail is up in the thousands when u go to court i hope when u go to jail someone abuses u and makes u there bi**h ur whole family needs to lose weight they are nothing but fat slobes why dont u get a job
angel30dveil70

United States

#3 Aug 31, 2009
shows how much you all know beth is not fat and she dose have a job and just to let you all know russ is still married to beth so he is getting in to trubel to hahahaha

Since: Aug 09

boonville

#4 Aug 31, 2009
and just so every one knows little miss know it all is vikki and she is just tring to start shit again and the other one came from the same place
LITTLE MISS KNOW IT ALL

AOL

#5 Aug 31, 2009
Hmmmm thats funny how could russ get in trouble he left beth for jamie's baby's mamma. R.I.P jamie. But anyways russ hasn't lived with beth in what 3 months or so. So why put the blame on him when he don't even live there you dumb fu*ks. This angel30dveil70 person sounds like george or maybe fat a** pam. You all are big fat liers. I don't blame russ for getting the fu*k out. I do have to say russ dose have a head on his shoulders. And he don't lie and he don't starve animales like beth dose. SO HAHAHA bi**H. Right back in your face. And by the way if beth did have a job why didn't she buy the dog's some dog food. Dog food don't cost that much so what the hell was she spending her money on? Fast food at mcdonlds. She could have atleast brought home 2 big mac's for the dog's fu*kin greedy bi**h. You know shareing is careing duhh. But you must not care about any thing but your self.

boonville

#6 Aug 31, 2009
well it is hard to take care of russ dog when she has to take care of his kid and yes this is pam unlike you i am not afried to say who i am and yes i maybe fat but at laest i am a nasty bit*h i shower everyday and i dont trow my self down a flit of stair to kill my unborn chiled like vikki leaf and the cop even said that russ was getting into trubel for it to hahaha and if he had takin wanda like he was suposto she was his not beth and i will testafi in court to that on a lie detacter

boonville

#7 Aug 31, 2009
i may be fat but i am not a baby killer like her trowing her self down aflit of stairs to killer her unborn chiled
LITTLE MISS KNOW IT ALL

AOL

#8 Aug 31, 2009
I may be a bi**h but im not nasty like you pam. How dose your boy friend put up with your nasty fat a** do you eat everything insite. you god damn cow moo moo bi**h you should go back to the feild where you belong you fat cow.
oh wow

AOL

#9 Aug 31, 2009
LITTLE MISS KNOW IT ALL wrote:
I may be a bi**h but im not nasty like you pam. How dose your boy friend put up with your nasty fat a** do you eat everything insite. you god damn cow moo moo bi**h you should go back to the feild where you belong you fat cow.
like i said in the last topic .... russ has his hands full, full of drama that is. i feel so sorry for his kids. so vickie why don't you stop all this drama and go on with your life, you already took russ from his wife what more do you want? i'm not saying that it was hard to take him from her i have nothing good to say about her either, you got your man so live your life with him and stop talking shit about everyone cause the next thing you know his kids are gonna get caught up in all this drama. what i can't believe is that your even on here talking shit, i mean ppl look at you as a home wrecker so you have no room to talk shit about anyone on here. now what i'm wondering is whats going to happen to his kids with all this bullshit drama. you all just need to grow up and move on and i'm not just talking about you vickie, i'm talking about all the parties that are involved in this. well i think i said all i had to say for now.
Just Curious

AOL

#10 Aug 31, 2009
r u talkin about russ hutchins? if so doesnt he have like 5 or 6 kids running around? who r the moms 2 his kids i know of the 1 that he was married 2. was he ever married b4?
wise guy

Lake Pleasant, NY

#11 Aug 31, 2009
what should pl do about the dog killer that can take her kids out to eat but can't feed her dogs wait that because she is so fat that she needed the food for her self and that is why she cant afford dog food . What welfare does pay for dog food anymore or what. What is pl coming to nothing but fat slobes that cant take care of there kids or there animals if you cant take care of your kids you shouldn't have them or animals. that fat a*s needs to get a job.
Pickin N Grinnin

United States

#12 Aug 31, 2009
Ah yes... I can hear the banjos clearly
dr phil

Mound, MN

#13 Aug 31, 2009
your all a** beth works harder than any you a** YOU ALL SHOULD CLEAN OUT YOUR BACKYARDS YOU WHO TALKSH*T ABOUT BETH GET OFF YOUR LAZY A** AND GET A JOB RUSS THAT PIECE OF SH*T WILL GO TO JAIL TO
Cassie

Rome, NY

#14 Sep 1, 2009
If beth has a job WHY DIDN'T SHE FEED THE DOG'S THAT'S JUST WRONG HOW COULD YOU STARVE AN ANIMLE THEY ARE HUMEN TO OR DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT BETH. I HOPE THEY DO PUT YOU IN JAIL WHERE YOU BELONG. YOU SAY THAT VICKY IS A BABY KILLER WELL WHAT ARE YOU? IT'S JUST AS BAD DOG KILLER!!!!!!!
just saying

Constableville, NY

#15 Sep 1, 2009
pam at least vikki dont lie about being pregnet unlike you!!! how many times have you been preagnet and "lost it". its sick to lie about being preagnet and then saying you lost it. now i am not saying it was right for her to kill her unborn child but if ur gonna air her shit lets air yours to
dr phil

Mound, MN

#16 Sep 2, 2009
LITTLE MISS KNOW IT ALL wrote:
Hmmmm thats funny how could russ get in trouble he left beth for jamie's baby's mamma. R.I.P jamie. But anyways russ hasn't lived with beth in what 3 months or so. So why put the blame on him when he don't even live there you dumb fu*ks. This angel30dveil70 person sounds like george or maybe fat a** pam. You all are big fat liers. I don't blame russ for getting the fu*k out. I do have to say russ dose have a head on his shoulders. And he don't lie and he don't starve animales like beth dose. SO HAHAHA bi**H. Right back in your face. And by the way if beth did have a job why didn't she buy the dog's some dog food. Dog food don't cost that much so what the hell was she spending her money on? Fast food at mcdonlds. She could have atleast brought home 2 big mac's for the dog's fu*kin greedy bi**h. You know shareing is careing duhh. But you must not care about any thing but your self.
hey vicky one of those dogs were russ;s if he cared so much why didnt he come get his dog ,you cant stand it russ wants beth back so you start sh*t,grow up vicky get a life (you reap what you sow).beth has asked for months for russ to pick up his dog, shes raising her kids alone ,he has 8 kids and dont take care of a ONE,russ helps out a big 0
pl resident

Fort Plain, NY

#17 Sep 4, 2009
russ hutchins is nothing more than a welfare scumbag, who keeps having kids and woman after woman, can't work at a decent job to support any of his kids. I heard the girl he left his wife for is a child molester. That's ok though right. hahha.....eventually he'll get sick of this bitch to and leave her with a couple more of his bastard spawns and get a newer younger slut. What goes around comes around. Karma's a bitch and he'll get his someday.
a friend

Watertown, NY

#18 Sep 4, 2009
Why are you people talking shit about russ? Russ has nothing to do with what fat beth did to the dog's. Who give's a flying f**K what he dose it's none of your people's business. And why bring his kids into it do they have anything to do with what beth did to the f**kin dog's i don't think so. You people are f**kin crack head go do some more drug's you f**kin scum bag's. LMFAO
pig

Mound, MN

#19 Sep 6, 2009
a friend wrote:
Why are you people talking shit about russ? Russ has nothing to do with what fat beth did to the dog's. Who give's a flying f**K what he dose it's none of your people's business. And why bring his kids into it do they have anything to do with what beth did to the f**kin dog's i don't think so. You people are f**kin crack head go do some more drug's you f**kin scum bag's. LMFAO
hey vicky,nobody would be starting stuff about russ, but you had to come on here and bash beths family,keep saying stuff its just more to put you away,
LITTLE MISS KNOW IT ALL

AOL

#20 Sep 7, 2009
Well you know somthing i really don't give a sh*t what you people have to say about me i wont stop slaming any one. You people are just getting sick of hearing the truth thats all it amount's to. You people are so f**kin retarted. Beth and pam are 2 fat b**ch's that can't keep there f**kin mouth's shut. George need's to come out of the shell and tell the truth about every thing he has ever lied about. I feel so sorry for the dog's they didn't have to leave this world the way they did. If beth wasn't so f**kin lazy the dog's would still be around today. But thank's to beth the dog's are long gone. Beth the next time you get a pet maybe you should consider getting a stuffed animal it would be alot easyer for you to take care of lol. STUPID B**CH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Leyden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snead Labels Taxpayers Haters 2 hr Truth is 38
Town of Leyden 2 hr Dude 20
Friends 5 hr Think 6
Xmas gifts 8 hr grateful 8
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 9 hr big red 379
wbrv 11 hr Listener 19
parents/drunks 15 hr Hum 9
Port Leyden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web