Crime Report: Thieves Stab Victim, Steal iPhone

Full story: Patch.com 9
Maurice McCray, 18, of Centereach, was arrested Oct. 26 in Stony Brook and charged with first degree robbery with use of a dangerous instrument. Full Story
broooklyn keep it real

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Mar 13, 2012
his mother is a loser and a bum. where do you think the kid would end up
Watch ya mouth

Brooklyn, NY

#2 May 11, 2012
broooklyn keep it real wrote:
his mother is a loser and a bum. where do you think the kid would end up
watch ya mouth my mother ain't no loser or bum iight don't you ever disrespect her -_-
keeping it real

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jun 23, 2012
i know the boys mother she is a loser and likes to lie and sleeps around with diffrent men and then hide behind good , know she have to pay . this is what happens when you try to get people locked up now your son going down on hahahaah the joke is on you fat tramp . maurice never trust her she a lying tramp,

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 24, 2013
It seems the "classy" get toe imbeciles found their way on to topix........

low lifes will be low lifes...

These fools rob, stab, shoot, steal and cheat their way through life.....

These creatures never learn and never will..

therefore it will be a repeating cycle..
keep it real brooklyn

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jun 17, 2013
your mother a tramp slut you tryed to trap your dad. she was sleeping with diffrent men . you should hold your face in shame to know that your mother a whoreand will always be
keep it real brooklyn

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jun 17, 2013
his mother is LYNETTE MCDONALD . she was married to some man from jamaica man and was sleep with another man , that how the boy got here , then she tryed to trip his father and move to fla but the guy was not a sucker and left the bitch in the dust. she hide behind god . lynette mcdonald gave the man STD , the woman is a whore and is money hunger but the god she hides behind is her jugde ,
brooklyn show yourself

Paterson, NJ

#7 Feb 26, 2014
keep it real brooklyn wrote:
his mother is LYNETTE MCDONALD . she was married to some man from jamaica man and was sleep with another man , that how the boy got here , then she tryed to trip his father and move to fla but the guy was not a sucker and left the bitch in the dust. she hide behind god . lynette mcdonald gave the man STD , the woman is a whore and is money hunger but the god she hides behind is her jugde ,
yo how about you show yourself if you wanna talk all that extra...
keep it real brooklyn

Colorado Springs, CO

#8 May 15, 2014
I have no problem showing my self the mothers a fucking whore and if you like you can call me I have no fear from any bitch made n////er . I know if you dealing with this b/////ch you cant be shit . her daddy sex her older sister and her mother watch it go on for years. I know this bitch up close she is fake slut and she killed one of her kids had a abotions . ask her about that ask her about the 2 men she was sleeping with . the kid they call Maurice belong to some jamaica man she was still married when he come along .
jersey I show my self I don't give a fck about your or that fat bi...ch
keep it real brooklyn

Colorado Springs, CO

#9 May 15, 2014
Watch ya mouth wrote:
<quoted text> watch ya mouth my mother ain't no loser or bum iight don't you ever disrespect her -_-
you little punk I slap the shit out of you and then put a hole in you with no love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Jefferson Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Mandela 118,636
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Oct 16 Jayar 3
Road project at intersection of routes 112 and ... Oct 14 Superman 2
Selden man hit by car in lake ronkonkama Oct 10 Sad heart08 1
Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Oct 10 friv4school 73
Straub's Market 1941 (Nov '11) Oct 10 Willy Straub 4
Les Jardins, Coram NY (Feb '10) Oct 9 Coram Sux 10

Port Jefferson Station News Video

Port Jefferson Station Jobs

Port Jefferson Station People Search