Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

wants to know wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from the fact that you all are a bunch of anti-Semite racist bastards, you might want to know that you are a bunch of uninformed bastards as well. The founders are all lily-white good ole' Southern boys. Most are from Poplar Bluff, and the big guy is from Clarkton. Just another confirmation that the combined IQs of the biggest mouths on here does not exceed. 100. Keep up the good work, dumbasses.
OK...the biggest investor is from Malden dumbass and he does bank for the Jews in Clayton. There is a big write up in the Jewish newspaper in STL. You are right about some investors being good ole' southern boys but he is still an alcoholic and wife beater;))))

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Come on now...I can do this all night. I am off work and having fun. Let's rumble!
Banker

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

wants to know wrote:
<quoted text>Aside from the fact that you all are a bunch of anti-Semite racist bastards, you might want to know that you are a bunch of uninformed bastards as well. The founders are all lily-white good ole' Southern boys. Most are from Poplar Bluff, and the big guy is from Clarkton. Just another confirmation that the combined IQs of the biggest mouths on here does not exceed. 100. Keep up the good work, dumbasses.
lol. You keep talking about how we don't know anything about him. You're right when you say the bank was founded by some good ol boys from here. Why don't you google this phrase..... Sterling bank Jewish in St. Louis ..... And read the articles that pop up. The Clayton location has a mostly Jewish clientele. So yes, he does work for the Jews. The love him so much that he's been spotlighted in the jewishinstlouis news. So maybe you're the one who needs to do a little research. I love getting responses from you! You're my favorite!!! Do you think you could find it within yourself to maybe hold back on the name calling and cussing? Your vocabulary seems quite limited. Give me your address so I can send you a copy of hooked on phonics! I'm sure we could find one for you somewhere.
Judge&Jury

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Haha
Judge&Jury

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

wants to know wrote:
<quoted text>Aside from the fact that you all are a bunch of anti-Semite racist bastards, you might want to know that you are a bunch of uninformed bastards as well. The founders are all lily-white good ole' Southern boys. Most are from Poplar Bluff, and the big guy is from Clarkton. Just another confirmation that the combined IQs of the biggest mouths on here does not exceed. 100. Keep up the good work, dumbasses.
Why do you always start with a personal attack on a poster, then proceed to give us his résumé? I think you know him well and feel you should defend him. You'll find that the majority of people in this town don't have a high opinion of him.
Judge&Jury

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

wants to know wrote:
You love to talk too right? Will you answer a question or do you just like to rant and call people names? Do you know how he got to know all these investors? And where he got his start ? Try answering a question like a human being this time ok.

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

wants to know wrote:
How come you get so mad? You can't keep getting away with saying that you don't know him. Try telling the truth once in awhile.

Since: Apr 10

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

wants to know wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from the fact that you all are a bunch of anti-Semite racist bastards, you might want to know that you are a bunch of uninformed bastards as well. The founders are all lily-white good ole' Southern boys. Most are from Poplar Bluff, and the big guy is from Clarkton. Just another confirmation that the combined IQs of the biggest mouths on here does not exceed. 100. Keep up the good work, dumbasses.
Satire and humor just arent your thing, are they?
You must really be a joy to be around.
Judge&Jury

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

JetaimeSteGen wrote:
<quoted text>Satire and humor just arent your thing, are they?
You must really be a joy to be around.
Exactly! It was funny as hell! He has to knowKen or he wouldn't be so mad. Let me rephrase, he must be a friend of ken.

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Judge&Jury" ]<quoted text>
Exactly! It was funny as hell! He has to knowKen or he wouldn't be so mad. Let me rephrase, he must be a friend of ken.[/QUOTE]
I just cant imagine Kenny actually having friends.
Banker

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Hey " wants to know ", you'll like this one! Ok ok ok here it goes!! The itsy bitsy banker went up the water spout... Down came the sheriff and washed the banker out..... Out came the guns and splat went his brain.... The itsy bitsy banker won't beat his wife again. It's funny! Sing it out loud to the itsy bitsy spider song and it sounds really good!

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Ken Poteet......
Appears nice and neat.....
But take of his mask.....
And you'll see he's an ass......

We know how he is.....
How he entered the biz.....
Climbing up the back......
Of another banking wiz...

Without First Midwest....
Giving him his start....
He would be a cashier.....
Working at Kmart .....

Now he has beaten his wife....
And gotten arrested.......
His excuse is lame........
And his character has been tested....

His wife filed for divorce....
As she should have of course.......
I hope he's ruined forever....
Beating her wasn't clever ....

To whom it concerns...
I don't like him a bit........
I'm glad he got busted....
That big piece of sh&t .....

Bald Knob, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

@judgenjury seems you could be the smart ass on hand at all times

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
@judgenjury seems you could be the smart ass on hand at all times
And that has what, exactly, t do with the matter at hand?
Oh, thats right, nothing.
Haiiku

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

guest wrote:
Ken Poteet......
Appears nice and neat.....
But take of his mask.....
And you'll see he's an ass......

We know how he is.....
How he entered the biz.....
Climbing up the back......
Of another banking wiz...

Without First Midwest....
Giving him his start....
He would be a cashier.....
Working at Kmart .....

Now he has beaten his wife....
And gotten arrested.......
His excuse is lame........
And his character has been tested....

His wife filed for divorce....
As she should have of course.......
I hope he's ruined forever....
Beating her wasn't clever ....

To whom it concerns...
I don't like him a bit........
I'm glad he got busted....
That big piece of sh&t .....
Awesome...
Haiiku

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Banker wrote:
Hey " wants to know ", you'll like this one! Ok ok ok here it goes!! The itsy bitsy banker went up the water spout... Down came the sheriff and washed the banker out..... Out came the guns and splat went his brain.... The itsy bitsy banker won't beat his wife again. It's funny! Sing it out loud to the itsy bitsy spider song and it sounds really good!
Very good
truth will prevail

Lawrence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Ken may be arrogant, he may be wealthy, he may be all those things some of you are saying but he is not a wife beater -- ask Jana who was at his side through all this. Julie, his soon to be ex-wife, is truly in it for the money. If you look into her background, 4 failed 'engagements' to start, over the top spending , she serves on no volunteer boards to committees, incredibly selfish, mean and spiteful. She had this planned from day 1...documenting bruises from a motor cycle accident and saying he beat her (who takes pictures of your motor cycle injuries without a plan to use them down the line?) No signs of a broken leg, just her telling the press. It healed in record time I guess. He does not have a great track record picking women (other than his first wife) and certainly likes the dumb blondes but I go back to the fact that he does not hit women. Temper, maybe. Don't we all. Drinks too much? Probably but that is not a crime. He has great kids who shouldn't have to read this stuff about their dad, who shouldn't have to deal with the lies Julie is telling, and who shouldn't have to sit around and watch their dad being trashed by people who really don't know the truth. Julie wanted more money, Ken wasn't willing to give it to you (already got a HUGE amount in the settlement), so she did the only thing she could do and made up a bunch of lies. She even stumbles in her story. I am all for domestic abusers being put in jail and the key flushed down the toilet but all she is doing is making it harder on those women who really ARE abused. She is not helping anyone, like she claims. Just hold tight and wait until this is fully investigated and then you can talk about the real story. Like Ken, don't like Ken, it doesn't matter....the truth is he didn't abuse his 'wife' unless you call not allowing her to spend over $5k/month abuse.
truth will prevail

Lawrence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

I just read through the other posts and am amazed by the anger, tone, threats, mentions of "offing" someone, etc. I am a female and as I said, would in no way ever condone abuse and have in fact worked with abused women. I just hope everyone calms down, let the investigation continue, the evidence presented, etc. then make conclusions when you know all the facts. This thread is almost violent and that is disheartening. Again, let's leave the family out of it (I certainly hope they don't read this, that's the last thing they need), and let it play out. Anyone can say anything, true or not. Hopefully the truth will prevail and then we can discuss this rationally. But the threats, the violent tone of the poems, etc....wow. I'm sorry I even posted here. If there is a way to erase my comments, I assure you I will stay off this site. Too hateful for me!
wants to know

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Thank you and the previous poster for bringing calmness and clarity to a troubling personal issue that affects entire families. The envy and jealousy-laced posts are almost self-evident. Laws, lawyers, courts, judges, and juries are there precisely to get to the sworn details of what happened--and what did not. That process must run its course. Until then it saddens me to see the mean, acerbic, comments from people who plainly have nothing, and direct all their personal jealousy, envy, unhappiness, and dissatisfaction with their personal lives to someone who has succeeded at least financially-speaking. The 47% do-nothings have spoke just as we would expect, like the true, lifetime losers stuck in nowhere jobs, lives, and marriages in a nowhere town. I knew the guy in junior high years ago, but have never known him as an adult, and could not care less, one way or the other, about his guilt or innocence. Or his wife's complicity in all of this drama, for that matter.
truth will prevail wrote:
I just read through the other posts and am amazed by the anger, tone, threats, mentions of "offing" someone, etc. I am a female and as I said, would in no way ever condone abuse and have in fact worked with abused women. I just hope everyone calms down, let the investigation continue, the evidence presented, etc. then make conclusions when you know all the facts. This thread is almost violent and that is disheartening. Again, let's leave the family out of it (I certainly hope they don't read this, that's the last thing they need), and let it play out. Anyone can say anything, true or not. Hopefully the truth will prevail and then we can discuss this rationally. But the threats, the violent tone of the poems, etc....wow. I'm sorry I even posted here. If there is a way to erase my comments, I assure you I will stay off this site. Too hateful for me!
wants to know

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

It is Scott ROSENBLUM, dumbass, not Rosenbaum. Like I advised earlier, get your neighborhood ghetto kids to read to you and you can't get it right yourself. We understand. I do have a helpful suggestion for you: How about taking the time you spend embarrassing yourself on Topix and devote that same time to a remedial English course. The illegals at Mayas and Las Mas host a class once a week and it has done wonders for their speaking and reading abilities. They offer free margaritas too! And you probably qualify for free shortbus transportation from your government housing to the restaurant and back. While you are at it, perhaps they can give you a basic civics lesson in the Constitution, the presumption of innocence and the right to legal counsel of your choice. It is a sad day for your kind when the illegals have a better grasp of English, and knowledge of our Constitution, than you do. I am actually embarrassed for you, but you will survive, dumb stupid grin redneck that you are.
What a dumbass ...
[QUOTE who="Judge&Jury" ]Here we go! I looked up some information about his lawyer that was on the news, Rosenbaum, he seems to be the lawyer people use when they are guilty and need to dig up information on the victim to discredit them. The witnesses name in Florida has been made public. How much you want to bed they try to discredit him?!! They have one problem though. How are they going to discredit the cops and cameras at the Ritz????[/QUOTE]

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of669
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Poplar Bluff Forum right now

Search the Poplar Bluff Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dwaine Gholson (Jan '09) 29 min guest 21
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 33 min Clinton-Obama agenda 92,074
Dwain and Shelley Gholson (Oct '12) 33 min guest 22
Justin Cox 1 hr guest 10
Anyone seen Rocky Robertson? (Jun '11) 2 hr great one 5
Bad Beans 2 hr Beano 24
Ryan Ainley Larry Hillis 3 hr Know Him Well 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff Jobs

•••
•••