Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

guest wrote:
I dont give a damn about you lickalota pusses,your sick just stay to yourselves,im just saying all you gays make me sick.
Well if u dont like gays then stay off this thread asking about gay bars ...!!! that would make sense ya have No reason being on here but being rude and mean...So Stay off this thread if u dont like what it says..
Amy

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Deep In Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be proud of who you are! You can't live your life hiding your feelings because of idiots who can't accept it. And eventually your going to have the same rights as everyone else, like you deserve. Gay people are human too, and deserve to be treated just as equally as the next person. Keep fighting for your rights! And don't let close minded, ignorant, fools get you down!
Hey do i know u? lol we may ... who is this lol u sound familiar..
Sara

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Devastating the Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a personal opinion.
We are human beings just like everyone else, put on our pants the same way, breathe the same air
You just used "we". You would get pissed if someone said "you people," so you shouldn't say we.
I don't understand why some people make such a big deal about it?
Because it is morally wrong, we don't want our children seeing it thinking it is ok for people to be gay--When it is not--, and some christians want to save your soul.
You people need to just get use to it, and quit acting like its a big deal.....
It's a very big deal. When you are not open about it, it's a little better, but when my children see two guys kissing in Wal*Mart and start asking questions, it's not ok at all. You should at least not be open about it. Tell people you are straight, that way you are not ridiculed. You're still going to go to hell, but at least no one will know you're gay. The person who started this used the name "the devils playground." It's sad that he knows he is going to hell, and still won't change his ways. And to all of the gay guys: Just because you are gay, doesn't mean you have to talk like a girl and wear queer clothes. It's even worse when you are flamboyant about it.
This is the reason I want to go back to the south. When we got bored down there we would just run in one of the queer bars and start kicking people's asses. Maybe if me and my buddies would do that a few times around here it wouldn't be such a problem.
Why u so worried bout what gay people are doin any ways or are ya in the closet ur self? u sure have alot to say about gay people this and gay people that what about straight people u sure arent perfect urselfs so why throw stones it goes both ways ...
Denise Armstrong

Bell City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Hey Drunk Delight wrote:
I am proud for who I am and my life and I am not ashamed of being gay. There is nothing wrong with being gay. We are human beings just like everyone else, put on our pants the same way, breathe the same air, I don't understand why some people make such a big deal about it? You people need to just get use to it, and quit acting like its a big deal.....
When you get educated you will realize that it is a demented perverted thinking to have sex with the same sex a hole pumping and licking the y just sick pure perverted demented and I guess you teach kids it's ok to be perverts with this demented thinking or warped behavior of odd sick sexual thoughts to think of sex with another of your same sex. What kind of person gets these thoughts since it is not a majority of normal ones who think like this in a society as it is the sick ones who have been taught this and molested as they grew up or just out of th eblue do you think WOW I would like to be a a licker on the ass. LMAO - Sickos
Ex Cp

Bell City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

thedevilsplayground wrote:
where they at?
Their every where man everywhere
nopantie

Bell City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Mikey wrote:
there are two of them in poplar bluff Sammies and club copa
There all guy bars and businesses wher eahve you been mr. only 2 that town is a guy town why do you think the trains haul all the weirdos from her ein st. louis there and back with a lot of other stuff too just for you. The rail road workers even are on this for years it is a drop off spot cause it can't be controlled old old ways still going on just check up and down the miles and miles of drop off spots from st. louis to memphis not hard to figure how we get all the drugs there and the quirs on the amtrack

“Think before you post”

Since: Apr 09

Doniphan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Sara wrote:
<quoted text>Why u so worried bout what gay people are doin any ways or are ya in the closet ur self? u sure have alot to say about gay people this and gay people that what about straight people u sure arent perfect urselfs so why throw stones it goes both ways ...
It has nothing to do with being perfect, it has to do with what is right and wrong. And why is it everytime someone is against a bunch of faggots and lickety splitters, then they themselves are accused of being gay? 1. Why would a man be with another man?---A girl has an asshole, a mouth just like a man (but way better), Plus she also has a VAGINA!!!!. 2. Why would a woman want to be with another woman? Men can do everything a girl can, plus some more.

I realize by gay men insulting me, you don't mean it in a bad way. When a gay person turns his back on you, it is anything but an insult; itís an invitation. Well, the invitation is declined, so go back to Sammy's and keep passing AIDS around.

“I love my life!”

Since: Apr 08

Poplar Bluff

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Judged:

Amy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey do i know u? lol we may ... who is this lol u sound familiar..
LOL IDK. There's a good possibility that you do know me. But I don't put my name out there for all to see. Give me a hint as to who you are. You are not the first person to say that I sound "familiar." I've actually had emails from friends asking if I was Deep In Thought on topix. LOL What can I say? I'm me, online AND in real life!:)

“I love my life!”

Since: Apr 08

Poplar Bluff

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

Judged:

Devastating the Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with being perfect, it has to do with what is right and wrong. And why is it everytime someone is against a bunch of faggots and lickety splitters, then they themselves are accused of being gay? 1. Why would a man be with another man?---A girl has an asshole, a mouth just like a man (but way better), Plus she also has a VAGINA!!!!. 2. Why would a woman want to be with another woman? Men can do everything a girl can, plus some more.
I realize by gay men insulting me, you don't mean it in a bad way. When a gay person turns his back on you, it is anything but an insult; itís an invitation. Well, the invitation is declined, so go back to Sammy's and keep passing AIDS around.
How come it is so hard for people like you to accept change? Do you just not want to see other people happy? My personal belief is that if it makes you happy then go for it. You can't talk people out of being gay. They are who they are. Why is that so wrong? And as far as the AIDS thing.....straight people have AIDS too. Don't forget that. Straight people are NOT perfect. Nobody is. But you do what makes you happy and so do they.
ishyguy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

IM LOOKIN FOR A GOOD SUCK wrote:
FUNTIMES HIT ME UP
let me know i am willing to hookup.
randy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

i wish a bunch of guys would get in a big pile at wal mart parking lot and get gay with each other so the mexicans will quit taking our jobs.
just wondering

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

who is the hot little hispanic at castellos
dam can you believe it

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

Judged:

Leviticus 20:13 clearly states: If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.
Illiterate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

dam can you believe it wrote:
Leviticus 20:13 clearly states: If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.
You and all the negative responders have to admit you are at the very least bicurious or you wouldn't have even read this thread.
Illiterate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

Denise Armstrong wrote:
<quoted text>
When you get educated you will realize that it is a demented perverted thinking to have sex with the same sex a hole pumping and licking the y just sick pure perverted demented and I guess you teach kids it's ok to be perverts with this demented thinking or warped behavior of odd sick sexual thoughts to think of sex with another of your same sex. What kind of person gets these thoughts since it is not a majority of normal ones who think like this in a society as it is the sick ones who have been taught this and molested as they grew up or just out of th eblue do you think WOW I would like to be a a licker on the ass. LMAO - Sickos
Me doth think that the lady protests too much
iluvdragqueencon tests

Quitman, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

can any one tell me where these clubs are? my little sister is turning 21 and has always wanted to see a drag queen contest. ive been to one and i loved it! and for every one that is talking crap about gays, get over it. if u took the time to give them a chance u just might find that they can be better friends than most straight people. besides they are some of the funnest people to be around! im straight and ive had quite a few gay friends, guys and girls. if u tell them that u dont swing that way most of them will leave u alone and wont try to push themselves on u. give em a chance they really know how to have fun.
Chassity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

Wow "Prayers for Dusty" that was pretty lame. You obviously don't know Dusty very well. Nice try tho!
Dog Lover

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2009

I know where you can find some really good ass.

Its at Car Connection.
Some Fundie

Grandview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2009

Judged:

dam can you believe it wrote:
Finally, someone who knows something. Maybe you could answer a couple of questions for me.

a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

b) I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

c) I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

d) Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

e) I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

f) A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an Abomination (Lev 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

g) Lev 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

h) Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev 19:27. How should they die?

i) I know from Lev 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

j) My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them?(Lev 24:10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws?(Lev. 20:14)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Poplar Bluff Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Poplar Bluff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff People Search