Yep

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

He's a good doctor...but sometimes I think he is WAY overloaded with patients. It sucks to have to wait for HOURS after your appointment to see him.
agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

He is fantastic, the best in PB. Of course, that's the reason he's so busy. I'm not sure if he's taking new patients or not.
krystal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

i had him with my 2nd daughter. although he is very busy..you always see him ..unlike carda where ur in and out but u never see her.i always seen him. all i can say..he is fantastic.
MOE

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

LOVE Dr. Patty! Yes you don't see him until several hours after your scheduled time, but their system of pre-registering keeps you from sitting in the waiting room for very long at all. You call at your scheduled time and they call you back when they're ready for you! We always did some shopping while we waited; it was also great because I was going to school in Cape and they would work around my class schedule. All of his nurses are very nice and so is he. He just delivered my son back in April and I am so glad I chose him!

Since: Apr 10

St. Louis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

He is a great Doctor. You do wait a really long time but when its your time to deliver you definitely like the fact that he pushes things back to make sure you and you baby come through delivery just fine. When I was in he held off leaving for vacation until I had my son....how many others would have done the same.
longago

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Judged:

i had a miss carriage due to him not seeing me at my appt time an would not let him treat my dog
the momma

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Judged:

longago wrote:
i had a miss carriage due to him not seeing me at my appt time an would not let him treat my dog
ur crazy.... if u had a miss carriage it was gonna happen one way or the other. he is the best dr. he saved mine and my sons life! if it was not for him we wld both b dead!!!!
good guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

I went to school with him and he was a nice guy. the best of the bunch. good personality. Much better than Carl. I knew him and his family. They were super people. Hope he hasn't changed too much.
FYI

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

has his wife had her baby?
great care

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

5 an a half years ago he was my OB. I can't say anything bad about him or his staff. They was all very sweet. My son was born with cleft lip an plait. Dr patty knew just what to do an say to make things ok an a very hard moment know one saw coming. My son is healthy an couldn't be happier. Thank you again DR. PATTY

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

It speaks for itself when you have to wait such a long time for an appointment. He is definetly worth the wait. He is very concerned and caring of all his patients.I have used him for 20 years

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

FYI wrote:
has his wife had her baby?
Yes last week....healtly lil boy. Delivered him in the office to save a buck!
coach

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

well hes a great docter. but besides that his wife is a c -u-n-t! period! just sayin .. everyone knos it! they also kno that shes is a home recker and pretty much a gold digger/ or just a plain slut...! mmmmmk well dr.patty is awsome- his wife sucks butt! hahha dusty can suck it!!! wait.. she prolly already has someone's husbands..... behind their back!
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

coach wrote:
well hes a great docter. but besides that his wife is a c -u-n-t! period! just sayin .. everyone knos it! they also kno that shes is a home recker and pretty much a gold digger/ or just a plain slut...! mmmmmk well dr.patty is awsome- his wife sucks butt! hahha dusty can suck it!!! wait.. she prolly already has someone's husbands..... behind their back!
r u comfy up there on ur pedistal?
coach

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

wow wrote:
<quoted text> r u comfy up there on ur pedistal?

well u kno it is pretty nice.... but if i only met this person u would understand. its pretty much facts; just sayin it would be diff if all of this was a lie!
I Care

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

He is a great doctor, yes you have to wait, but if it is you giving birth while he has patients in his office. Guess what they are waiting while he is taking care of you.

Hayti, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes last week....healtly lil boy. Delivered him in the office to save a buck!
So what, he is a doctor. He could have delivered it at home and been okay! Was this his first boy?????

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

Judged:

I had to have a operation and he done a great job, haven't had any problems in over four years. Keep up the good work Dr. Patty and if I need you again your'll be the one I'll go to.
yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

he is a great doctor. In 2007 I was pregnant with twins and he saved me from having them at 22 weeks. This past February I was 36 weeks along with a girl and I starting hurting really bad and I called his office and they told me to come right up there and while he was doing an ultrasound her heartbeat dropped and he rushed me over and did an emergency c section saving her life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Poplar Bluff Forum right now

Search the Poplar Bluff Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tax free weekend 33 min Drama Spotter 3
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 54 min Chilli J 95,826
Welcome to church, suckers! 11 hr might as well 18
Why was the city manager Doug Bagby fired? 12 hr Searching 90
glynn wyatt (Dec '09) 12 hr curious 11
Glynn Wyatt 12 hr curious 1
Rachel Ervin 12 hr Guest 3
•••
•••
•••
Poplar Bluff Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••