MrsR

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

To everyone out here don't rent-to-own from Kevin Kneir. We trusted this man to rent-to-own his home on 142. Being I have known him and his family for a long time and even worked for his Mom and Dad back in the days well we trusted him. His son Charlie had friends when he lived in this home that had a mobile home go up with a meth-lab,in the back yard. Then Charlie had 2 huge burn piles that had shingles and other crap in the yard. Kevin has his old run down pickup back in the yard and also another trailer that had shingles on it from Charlie again working and piling it up. Well we got into it for 500 down and was rent-to-own with an acre of ground. He was supposed to bring us the contract and never did. He told us first that it burned up in his wife's car when their garage was bombed by someone. Then he told us he would get us another copy as we had not signed anything. He also told us he would get everything outta the back yard by August. Ok he had a fire, then had to move. Then he still had between May and July. He had Charlie's friends take part of the aluminum off of the mobile home to scrap and Charlie got what he wanted and he still left the stuff. He has not given us reciepts and we have been paying 550 a month (his taxes and insurance) on this place, fixed it up like dumbies and still to this day no contract and the crap is still in the yard. He kept us from getting the weatherization on the place for new doors and windows due to no contract and he knew when we needed it. He has done people wrong in the past, but we found out after the fact and tried to give him the benefit of the doubt as he did let us stay here with partial payment when my husband was outta a job for a couple of months then we caught up on that. So to say. DON'T TRUST HIM. HE IS A CROOK. WE PUT MONEY INTO THIS PLACE TO MAKE IT LIVABLE AS IT WAS CRAP AND WE THOUGHT WE WERE BUYING IT, BUT HE CHEATS PEOPLE AND WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH. THANK YOU. WE ARE OUTTA HERE SOON. OH BY THE WAY DON'T WORK FOR HIS SON ON ROOFING HE CHEATED MY HUSBAND OUTTA 400.00.

Clever, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

So what ya saying?
ricky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Sounds like he didn't give you a contract cuz you weren't paying on time. He was prob nice to let u stay.
KAB

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Ok here ya go. First off Kev's kids and stepkids need to stay outta this and lay off. Number 2. Here goes ok? I am coming on here as promised to Kevin and letting people know that he is a good man and that I was just upset by all the things that were not being done here and I exploded finally. He has had some problems of things going on in his life and overwhelmed by his house getting burned, having to move in July, and then having to move again,his dear wife Christy dying, and, then his Dad dying last week or so. People get overwhelmed and I really had no right to go off and say things such as this about him. He was honest enough to take what his Son Charlie owed my husband off of the price of the house. He also let me and my husband stay without paying the full amount of house payment for June and July and even helped us with gas for my husband to get back and forth to the hospital to get his antibiotic treatments when he stuck a nail in his foot and had to take the treatments daily for 6 weeks. We had no furniture as well. He went and got the furniture he or the family had had as we moved in and we arranged to pay on this as well. I send my deepest apologies to him and his family as well for running his name down on here. We talked tonite on the phone and are working things out. Now I understand that his stepdaughter got mad at me due to me talking him down on here, but she also had no right to threaten me. But out of anger such as me she did. But please everyone that reads this. Kevin and I have known each other for about 20 years now and he is truly a nice and honest man such as his Mom and Dad Charles raised him. My 2nd husband Dennis before he passed away in 2000 knew him longer than that and used to sing with him and his brothers in church and his Dad as well. He has done a lot for people in his life and we appreciate him a lot. So I am truly sorry to have hurt this man and his family and am giving an honest apology.
ricky

Wappapello, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

KAB, It takes a good person to admit when they were wrong. People say things out of anger and hurt that are sometimes wrong. I am proud of you for setting it right.
well

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

well, who reads topix anyway...
KAB

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Thank you Ricky. I apologized to him on the phone and I am not always this way. I love people and being on meds like I am and having to change sometimes and being bipolar such as I am makes me blow sometimes when things don't go right after a buildup of things. I do try and keep things corrected with the meds though as much as possible. I am a Chrisitan and don't like trouble. And I felt that it was not right to blow like I did about him. But 97 percent of the time I do admit at some point that I was wrong when I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Poplar Bluff Forum right now

Search the Poplar Bluff Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
any thoughts on Randy Bailey 15 min RB McDonalds 9
todd arnold 3 hr dea 3
Make $7,000 month housing ILLEGALS 3 hr SnuffAGlobalist 1
Why do women always lie about how many men the... (Aug '12) 3 hr Really 121
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 95,733
s osborn 4 hr Knew her 11
Obama 4 hr YAFI 2
•••
•••
•••
Poplar Bluff Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Poplar Bluff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000