CROOK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Does anyone know this stupid loser bitch? She's the biggest thief and liar I know.
been there done that

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

I would have to agree. She can talk the talk but when it comes time to walk the walk she forgets everything she has told you.
CROOK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Yep!! Wow! Isn't it amazing how the first person that responds to this thread doesn't have anything good to say about the bitch? She has stolen and lied to everyone she encounters!
money hungry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

I know her to.she did a tile job for someone I know and when she did it, she put the tiles on backwards after she had already been paid then she left and never went back to fix it even when the person that paid her asked her to.she is a bitch.
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Well have never done a bad job or done it wrong Ive been robbed by people who I hired to work they stole tools and materials and borrowed money that was never re-paid people like cowards can get on line and say what they want. Ive always been a good person and just have to look the other way at idiots I'm very happy with my life and pray for all you losers that have mean things.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Poplar Bluff Forum right now

Search the Poplar Bluff Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
pharaohs (Oct '09) 14 min iknow 101
NORDYNE leaving PB 47 min push another pencil 21
s osborn 1 hr needs help 12
Mark Smith 2 hr foolme 1
any thoughts on Randy Bailey 3 hr Bobbie 18
City Manager 3 hr Does not make sense 19
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,777
•••
•••
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••