Back to School in Clarkstown: What's on the List?

Aug 21, 2012 Full story: Patch.com

A From Staples to Target to Office Depot A to CVS A to Shop Rite , the back-to-school commercials are officially in overdrive and the brighly colored flyers are piling up.

Full Story

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 24, 2012
NEVER WILL WE VOTE FOR JUDGE E LOEHR AGAIN......BOY DID WE LEARN A LOT....HIS WIFE SUSAN NEWMAN LOEHR WORKS AS THE COM MISION OF JURORS IN WHITE PLAINS AFTER WORKING THERE FOR 25 YEARS, WAS SWITCHED TO THIS NEW POSITION AND WANTS WAY TOO MUCH MONEY....SHE MAKES OVER 125 K PER YEAR AS THE JURORS COMMISIONER..HOW COULD SHE DO THAT JOB WHEN HER HUSBAND IS THE JUDGE??????????
SOMETHING SMELLS AND WE ROCKLAND COUNTY CITIZENS SHOULD VOTE NO TO THIS GUY GERALD LOEHR.
I WISH OTHER PEOPLE CAN GET HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLAR JOBS AND HAVE THAT MUCH POWER!!!!!
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR JUDGE LOEHR....PERIOD...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr conklincolt 6,467
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 20 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 20 hr NAVYVET 6,391
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 28 Jeff 16,795
Hasidic Candidate Loses in New York Statewide Race Sep 22 trumans folly 1
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sep 21 Jimmy Rustle 676
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 No one 440

Pomona News Video

Pomona Jobs

Pomona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pomona News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pomona

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]