Hawkins Trial

Posted in the Pomona Forum

Comments (Page 11)

Showing posts 201 - 220 of270
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lmao

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#207
Mar 17, 2012
 
To really...all im gonna say is read the newspaper from 3/5/12 i believe it was and read the testimony And Correct Diagnosis of the defence dr! Also just so you know i already am going through this with a baby in my family! BRE is my cousin!
lmao

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#208
Mar 17, 2012
 
Now im gonna go cause Brian's little boys dont need to see this anymore! All the horrible bashing of their loving father who has been taken away from them and their little sister cause their baby sister had another stroke!
lmao

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#211
Mar 17, 2012
 
I never said i was a cousin from Brian's side now did i? You really shouldnt assume things! As you only know what Bre's mothers side told you which is wrong cause they only want someone to blame for Bre's strokes but in all REALITY no one is to blame!
lmao

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212
Mar 17, 2012
 
As someone else said yesterday Bre's already had 2 strokes and they accused Brian a loving father of shaking his own daughter. So if she has another stroke now then they will have to convict Bre's mother or her boyfriend for shaking her! Remember that!
lmao

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#213
Mar 17, 2012
 
To really...now think about all that and have a nice day! Hope you get to read it all before this entire thread gets removed!
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#214
Mar 17, 2012
 
lmao wrote:
To really...now think about all that and have a nice day! Hope you get to read it all before this entire thread gets removed!
Why? Are you gonna whine about it and ask it be removed just like the other 2 and the one about his girlfriend Jodie? People have a right to speak their minds just as you did. As for his children, do you think this is the worst they are going to hear, read, or face? Not on your life! Someone will start another.
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#215
Mar 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

lmao wrote:
I never said i was a cousin from Brian's side now did i? You really shouldnt assume things! As you only know what Bre's mothers side told you which is wrong cause they only want someone to blame for Bre's strokes but in all REALITY no one is to blame!
If you aren't from Brian's side, they you would HAVE to be on Bre's mother's side. BUT you are dogging her mother and standing up for Brian. Smells like piss in the pickle barrel to me!
agreed

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#216
Mar 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>If you aren't from Brian's side, they you would HAVE to be on Bre's mother's side. BUT you are dogging her mother and standing up for Brian. Smells like piss in the pickle barrel to me!
That's funny!!! I wish everyone would ignore that nutcase poster. She has too much time on her hands, likes to argue, and her opinion is the only one that matters...furthermore it is not an opinion in her mind...it is FACT. You can also check out her lovely posts on the abortion thread. She started being known as LovingMotherof1 and turned into lmao. This nut will keep coming back to try to prove she is right regardless of the cost to the families. If she had a heart she wouldn't keep this back and forth going.
really??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217
Mar 18, 2012
 
lmao wrote:
To really...now think about all that and have a nice day! Hope you get to read it all before this entire thread gets removed!
I already asked for it to be removed Thank You! Ur the one that keeps posting stuff u know nothing about. I have already told you that brians boys can read this that you need to stop so stop acting like you are trying to do something good by hetting off here. The only reason you are is because you can not prove anything or give ur name. The only thong u r doing is talking about how wrong it is the fact that brian is jail but i havent heard u say anything about breanna I don't care what side of the family u re on because I can say I am a big part of that little girls life and if u had any thing to do with her u would know all the pain and suffering she has had to go through. I am sure if u were on the mothers side of the family or so called cousin of Bres on her mothers side you wouldn't be running ur mouth because u would know all the pain they have gone through also but poor Brian right? What about Bres other brother or family members who really love her and are heart broken that her life was taking from her? Also breanna didn't have 2 strokes u idiot. I really think since u seem so converted about this case maybe u should take a drive to Howell county jail and go talk to the man who took Bres life away or maybe go to st Louis and talk to the drs who saved her life and gave her the chance to be able to smile again. Either side of Bres family u think u may be a part of I can tell u one thing and that is if ur on the mothers side and she heard u talking cap on her daughter and her u wouldn't be on that side at all so why don't u do one honest thing with all these comments ur posting and just let everyone know who u are and what side of Bres family u think u belong too!!!
really??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218
Mar 18, 2012
 
Breanna was picked up from the mothers house while the mothers father was there on Sunday march 19 by Jaime Judd. On Wednesday jaime came home for lunch and said breanna was playing while pushing a toy down the hall laughing and she left to go back to work and breanna was fine. Later that night Jaime made Brian call 911 after he called Jaime several times from work saying something was wrong with breanna after he had threw her up in the air, pleased cold water on her face and put her in a cold bath tub of water bringing her temp down to 95.6 to keep her awake. Breanna went to omc ER then air lifted to st Louis children's hospital at both hospitals they took pictures and their was a total of 15 bruises all over her body 5 on her chin 1 on her forehead that was raised then 1 on the left side of her head. She wasn't breathing on her own, was in a coma, her brain swelling to the point if the doctors hadn't removed the left bone on the side of her head it would of killed her.
really??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#219
Mar 18, 2012
 
After many many surgeries, doctors saying she was going to be a vegetable and asking to take her off life support, so many test that all said their were no genetics, blood disorders, MRIs, CT scans we're all showing the same thing, head trauma. No strokes or anything else u guys can try to say what u THINK it was and let me tell u, ur not a doctor and do not work at children's so I am sure u don't know half of what they did to save her life and make this diagnosis as SHAKEN BABY SYNDROME.
really??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#220
Mar 18, 2012
 
After 2 horrible months of not being able to move her, talk to her or hold her so her brain wouldn't swell anymore she was removed to a rehab center oh and lete remind u that Brian or his side of the family was there maybe for a week tops, no calls or visits to see if she was still alive for 6 months. Brian had a order to where if he just him wanted to see breanna at the rehab he needed to set up a time because they couldn't watch her every second to make sure he wouldnt hurt her again or take her from the hospital. Did he do that NO, did his family visit NO. I know if that was my family member or child I would of down everything I could to see her and make sure she was still a live.
really??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221
Mar 18, 2012
 
Breanna went through 5 months of therapy with anger issues caused from injury to the brain, 5 months of being made to do things she couldn't even understand, 5 months of trying to learn to breath again let alone through a trach, 5 months of trying to get seizure medicines correct, 5 months of trying to get the right formula for her feeding tube she has now. After a very long 7 months breanna was finally able to come home to her mother where she belonged and was loved. 6 years on march 22 breannas life was taken away from her and giving back to her but with a life expectancy, unable to walk, talk, eat or even play as a normal child should do. Her ability to ever grow up and have the same freedom as we do to learn all the things we get to learn growing up, first crush, dance, holding a boys hand, to drive, get married and experience how it is to have ur own child.
really??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#222
Mar 18, 2012
 
Everything u take for granted breanna was robbed of. Even after 6 years breanna is on a 3 to 6 months level still can not walk, talk, eat, set up or even hold her own head up. She still has no none on the side of her head, a feeding tube, a shunt to drain the fluid off her brain because will not do it on its own. The entire left side of her brain is gone and parts of her right are gone. No other diagnosis has been gave after many doctors have seen her over time, no strokes, blood disorders. The only problems she has is all caused from her brain injury such as starting puberty early because the brain injury had damaged her glands and remember she is 7 and don't even understand why she can't even get up and play or tries to talk so bad she gets mad and now she has to go through that with out even understanding any of it. She takes several different medications all day long to help her not have a seizure, to keep her calm because she can't control her anger, her muscle tone because her brain is not telling her body what to do. Breanna has had many surgeries since 06 trying to keep her alive as long as they can. Whatever you think is wrong or wright, whose guilty or not, who has cared for her or does still you do not and will not ever understand any of the pain that she alone has to deal with and the pain of her mothers family have seen her go through. So u can keep posting who is guilty or not, who didn't take care of her or who did, who was there or who wasn't because it doesn't matter any more. U r not a doctor, lawyer, jury or the judge. Whatever Brian has to go through for the rest of his life is not even close to what breanna has gone through in her short 7 and a half years. Brian chose to do this to his daughter and no one knows how many times because u weren't there, he chose the jury trial, he chose to have it in Howell county and has chosen to keep telling a lie that he will keep telling his entire life because he can't let his family know the truth of how horrible of a man he really is. It doesn't matter how he was with his boys because breanna wasn't them she was a baby a little girl who laughed, walked, was talking and loved to dance and play for that she got sentenced for the rest of her life and I hear no one saying how that wasnt fair only the so called people who are mad because their so called innocent family member or loved was put in jail. Brian could of came clean, he could of tried to defend himself he could of cried instead of laughing during court, he could of seen his daughter while she was fighting for her life but instead he thought he would get away with it because breanna would be ok because those UFC fighters get hurt all the time and walk away but the fact is is that breanna was a little girl still growing and that last time was to much and she didn't get up after the cold bath and walk away.
It doesn't matter to me what you say, who u bash, who u think is innocent or guilty because a jury of his peers found him guilty from all the evidence they were given. Now he can spend some time really thinking about what he has taken away from breanna and how he did this awful thing to his own daughter.
I just hope and pray he is unable to spend any time alone with young kids for the rest of his life. Once your a cheater your a cheater and once u can beat ur child many times u can do it again to any child. I just hope that never happens because no child deserves to go through anything that breanna has gone through by the hands of her own father and that god doesnt have mercy on ur soul when u try to enter those gates. The only thing that her family cares about and has to worry about is breanna and trying to do everything they can to make her short life be a good one.
ladonna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#223
Mar 21, 2012
 
badger wrote:
I saw that his ex wife was a the trial.and was devistated by the outcome.by the way her other ex is single again,which would be chuck.amazing how they all cant decide who they want to be with.the boys are really mean kids
yes i was at the courthouse, my children needed me. Yea I was devastated....for my children. Their hearts were broken, what parent wouldn't be devastated for their children?! Someone else said I live in IL? No, thats incorrect.
anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224
Mar 22, 2012
 
lynn wrote:
I was told thatthe mother left this baby alone quite often with her other kids while she partied and over-dosed her regularly on cold meds so she would sleep while she had her friends visit.
Does anyone know if this is true?
Yes! I know this is very true! Just so happens that day Brian got the butt end of her doing horrible things to breana. I don't understand why the mother was never investigated for child abuse previously. Brian is a good guy and a good father. She just doesn't want anybody to find out what she was doing to her baby. He took responsibility like a father should and this is what happens because of a mothers negligence and abuse!
Great

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#225
Mar 22, 2012
 
The sad thing is that circumstances are what placed the blame on Brian. They didn't dig deep enough. They were too busy trying to point the finger. They should have done their job and thoroughly investigated this case. Really sad. Of close the mother and mother's father blamed him. It took the spotlight off of them and besides, anyone that had something happen like this is going to point the finger at someone. It is human nature.
really??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#226
Mar 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The mother was investigated u guys and was found innocent. Their are so many replies on here and how many of you were in court and listening to all the testimonies and evidence to know what ur talking about? It doesn't matter anymore he was found guilty for what he has done. Poor Brian right well I will always feel sorry for the little girl not the man that hurt her.
lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#227
Mar 29, 2012
 
[QUOTE who="really??"]The mother was investigated u guys and was found innocent. Their are so many replies on here and how many of you were in court and listening to all the testimonies and evidence to know what ur talking about? It doesn't matter anymore he was found guilty for what he has done. Poor Brian right well I will always feel sorry for the little girl not the man that hurt her.[/QUOTE]

Cough cough, clears throat...cenile! Maybe the nursing home should change the password for their internet again so you will leave everyone alone and stop spouting your cenile crap to everyone!
really??

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228
Mar 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

lmao wrote:
[QUOTE who="really??"]The mother was investigated u guys and was found innocent. Their are so many replies on here and how many of you were in court and listening to all the testimonies and evidence to know what ur talking about? It doesn't matter anymore he was found guilty for what he has done. Poor Brian right well I will always feel sorry for the little girl not the man that hurt her. "

Cough cough, clears throat...cenile! Maybe the nursing home should change the password for their internet again so you will leave everyone alone and stop spouting your cenile crap to everyone!
what are u talking about? Did u just reply to get a response. I know the mother was investigated so it doesn't matter what u say. Why don't u stop spouting off at the mouth. Weren't u the one on the other forum that said I was stalking u? So whose stalking now? I am still interested in the fact u say ur related to that little girl but won't give a name or even what side of her family ur from. I think it just full of shot and mad that someone in ur family could do such a thing to his own child. Good luck lmao hope u find peace some day from all ur bad mouthing people u have no idea who they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 220 of270
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pomona Discussions

Search the Pomona Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Jim 92,142
T.Brashear why block what's said about U! Its A... 4 hr sum1who_cares4_thegirls 17
Man Farts 7 hr Ghost Hunter 2
The old Pinebrook Inn Siloam Springs (Apr '13) 8 hr siloam sally 89
Cody Yanko and Geoff Casper 9 hr Really 4
Amanda Worley 10 hr Lisa B 8
Boston Marathon 11 hr momma 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pomona Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pomona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••