One killed in Pomona shooting

Mar 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

Jose Miguel Ortega, 26, was found dead inside a red Ford Mustang on Huntington Drive south of Orange Grove Avenue after the vehicle rolled into a parked car.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Mar 6, 2013
Jennifer Forss

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

rest in peace cousin we will miss you and always luv you.
David M

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

We love you Michael. Our hearts,support & prayers go to you and your family. I will miss you little brother.
Ray

South El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Miss you Mike
Jose Ortega

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Gospel of John Chapter 14 verses 1-4

1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions;[a] if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.[b] 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”

Michael was my youngest brother and I also saw him as my son, yes I'm in pain but thanks to my Lord Jesus Christ who says in Philippians Chapter 4 Verses 6,7

6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

I urge anyone who was touched by my brother's death to seek Jesus, to surrender all to Him, to deny our reason for living and Live for Jesus Christ our Lord, Savior, and Redeemer Amen! May God Bless you all
Adriana Gomez

Carlsbad, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

My prayers go out to the Ortega Family. Mike, you will be missed. I will cherish all those moments we had together in Puerto Nuevo back in the day. We had so much fun. You will never be forgotten. Love you & rest in peace.
angie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

My prayer go out to the ortega family. Mike you will be missed, you were such a good friend. Never meet any one as nice as you. I will cherish the good times we shared.
Paloma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

"MY BUDDY MIKE"... R.I.P.
My condolences to you & your family. U will b missed......Paloma
lisa

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

u were one of a kind,will miss u and never forget the times we spent together,will miss ur smile prayers to the ortega family, who always makes everyone feel like family ,love u all
Tagger

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Can we spray graffiti on his casket? CHAKA forever!
R.I.P. ese.
Teresa Sandoval y Familia

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Nuestras mas sinceras condolencias, hemos orado por Ustedes, ya los contactaremos por telefono.
David

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Car Wash Flyer Info ==> <click link please> http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/4727/micha...
john hernandez

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

May God bless the Ortega family Mike may have left us for now but gave us a good memory of himself in our hearts
Diana Villa

Malibu, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

You will be missed Mike, Rest In Peace. Our support and prayers go out to the Ortega Family. Los quiero mucho, if you guys need a hand we will be there. Que Mi Padrino Richardo Y Madrina Irma y toda la Ortega Family know that our hearts go out to all of them.
Ismael Padilla

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Mi mas sentido pesame Irma y Ricardo y familia,estamos con ustedes en este dolor,que no hay palabras para decir en estos cosos. domas que lo sentimos mucho. En paz descance...
Funeral Info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Services for: Mr. Jose Miguel Ortega
Visitation::
Date: Sunday, March 18, 2012
Church of our Heritage
Start Time: 5:30 PM
Funeral Service:
Date: Monday, March 19, 2012
Pomona,, California
Start Time: 9:00 AM
Veronica Padilla

Chino Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

We will miss you mike i will never forget the times that we spent at the shows Rest in Peace Miguel Ortega(Mike),
Love the Padilla Family
Ray Hernandez

South El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Always will remember Michael Growing up together as kids in Monrovia Pomona/Evergreen street as childhood friends. The way he will he will smile,laugh will always bring memories :(
mike the cuban

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Damn Mike u where like a big brother. To me we miss u Mike much love and respect to u and your family I will always miss my big homie. R.I.P

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pomona Discussions

Search the Pomona Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Relax Massage 2 hr Jerr 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Fly straight 200,357
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Fly right 4,893
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon snodder 2,252
east side pomona rifa (Mar '08) Mon Lil Demonio ESP gang 245
For Pomona, gangs are not a new problem (Feb '08) Mon SgvKills 336
List of all the tagging crews in Pomona?? (Apr '13) Mon SgvKills 193
•••
•••

Pomona News Video

•••
•••

Pomona Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••