Cheese siders
loc

Pomona, CA

#3 Aug 25, 2012
you foos aint no gang you f*cking lames
high always

Claremont, CA

#5 Aug 28, 2012
We dnt have 2 have a 13 to be a gang u lames. And we don't do east my boy!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Aug 29, 2012
Both you lames should hook up and be one bid pussy. Because thats what you foos are. You weenies cant and never will hang with us. Talk all you want lil hoes because we know the truth. You weenies get smashed on all every time we see eachother. Or if we do see each other you weenies run or hide behind the fence and you hoes know it.
high always

Claremont, CA

#7 Aug 29, 2012
You could talk all the shit u want! In the end of the day this is still Hispanic army gang! We don't need a 13 2 handle ours!
loc

La Puente, CA

#8 Aug 31, 2012
man i remember when the homie folk spit at you lames and didnt do nothing u lops

Location hidden

#9 Aug 31, 2012
loc wrote:
man i remember when the homie folk spit at you lames and didnt do nothing u lops
...LMAO!!!!!! Folk spit at us...LMAO.. folk is the biggest bi**H IN Pomona. Let him get on here and try and say something. I'll go straight to his pad and smack him. He probably spit at us behind the fence. Man im done with you lames. You foos trying to be a gang now. Good luck with that. You foos couldnt even last as taggers. lmao.
high always

Claremont, CA

#10 Aug 31, 2012
Yea sure u can yap on the net but on the streets were the ones handling buisness not just tagging! F*ck mbk and anybody hating on ha gang!
high always

Claremont, CA

#11 Sep 1, 2012
Cordova block ha gang or don't bang!
Loc

Pomona, CA

#12 Sep 1, 2012
II62KINGZII wrote:
<quoted text>...LMAO!!!!!! Folk spit at us...LMAO.. folk is the biggest bi**H IN Pomona. Let him get on here and try and say something. I'll go straight to his pad and smack him. He probably spit at us behind the fence. Man im done with you lames. You foos trying to be a gang now. Good luck with that. You foos couldnt even last as taggers. lmao.
Man Fck up you lop I'm still gunning out for you lanes

Location hidden

#13 Sep 1, 2012
Loc wrote:
<quoted text>
Man Fck up you lop I'm still gunning out for you lanes
Ypu're lame. you know where we're at pu**y. Bring it weenie
high always

Hemet, CA

#15 Sep 2, 2012
Why don't u ask ur homeboy jack from mb about us! See what he says! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Location hidden

#16 Sep 2, 2012
high always wrote:
Why don't u ask ur homeboy jack from mb about us! See what he says! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Jack?? wtf, we dont have a jack from MB you dumb f*ck. We always get that, foos always make up stories about us. Aint nothing else new. Why dont you ask your older homies about the fair when they got smashed the f*ck up. lmao. you foos are lame straight up.
shark

United States

#18 Sep 3, 2012
Lames from ha are chavalas. I was there on cordova last night and nothing happeend! The mayates are all over there. U foos are a disgrace to the town, oh wait no u foos not..u foos are just taggers Hahahhaha! U taggers crack me up.
high always

Fontana, CA

#19 Sep 3, 2012
Ay shark why is ur guppie ass so worried about the blacks? We don't got any beef with them cats.. we don't got beef with 12 either but I know u foos think ur all that p towns best shit but u foos are in the south were on cordova side we don't do east! And we are no considerd a gang just like the gay fags but we don't have the 13! Don't get it twisted homeboy!
high always

Fontana, CA

#20 Sep 3, 2012
Now***
high always

Ontario, CA

#21 Sep 6, 2012
Bitc* ass guppie.. just cuz ur on cordova u expect something 2 happen lol let urself be known and get at us and then see if something happens f*cken lame leave a name cuz I know ur not from 12
high always

Hemet, CA

#22 Sep 6, 2012
Ha ha ha gang all day
Hinas Always Krying

Pomona, CA

#23 Sep 7, 2012
F* ck Hiding Always.....why don't u do us a favor and leave ur name and address so I can smoke ur b*tch a s s .....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 27,879
Do you approve of Nancy Renne Tragarz as Mayor? 2 hr JOE SMITH 3
A belated but heartfelt thanks to John Harrold (Mar '14) 11 hr Balance 135
GOP the no jobs Tea Party Sat Gosh 65
Pomona North Side 13 (Mar '13) Sat the truth 51
Two graffiti vandals sought by police (Sep '07) Sat Cant stop 286
Second gang member arrested in Pomona drive-thr... Fri Ninii 1

Pomona News Video

Pomona Dating
Find my Match