Comments
6,281 - 6,300 of 30,231 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6880
Jul 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you debate somebody who always thinks they're right, even if you provide credible links to your position? When I make a claim, I copy/paste specifically the point I'm making and give a link.
The problem is, more often than not, the links you post don't say what you think they say and therefore they do not support your position.
free

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6881
Jul 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

xactly ! These superior intellectual heavyweights are over burdened by all their knowledge. I don't know why they aren't on the MENSA thread ?
What The point wrote:
I can't even figure out what your arguing about...... At the end of the day, you should listen for voices in your head and if you hear them, get help!
free

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6882
Jul 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Duke's dogwalker ! Get a room ? That's hilarious !
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are getting so close. You acknowledge that Duke's posts are more thoroughly researched than yours. The next step is to acknowledge that they are more valid than your non-researched posts. You can do it!
(BTW, because of all of that education that you mock, Duke can likely do that 2 hours of research in about 10 minutes.)
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6883
Jul 30, 2012
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems I spend about as much time here as you, Jack. Funny thing is, all of those achievements you don't believe are true allow me to pretty much make my own schedule. I don't answer to the Man. I do what I want, when I want to do it.
Makes your constant mockery of intelligence and education seem sort of silly, doesn't it?
you arn't the only one who makes thier own schedule.

I also pay quarterly income tax, my own insurance, retirement, 3 kids in college, and spent 25K on vacation last week in europe.

your mockery of intelligence and education seems sorta silly.
research

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6884
Jul 30, 2012
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are getting so close. You acknowledge that Duke's posts are more thoroughly researched than yours. The next step is to acknowledge that they are more valid than your non-researched posts. You can do it!
(BTW, because of all of that education that you mock, Duke can likely do that 2 hours of research in about 10 minutes.)
The research that is used by the Duke is biased and partisan. His research is based upon false propaganda. To think that 2 hours of work can be done in 10 minutes shows that you live in a delusional state of mind.
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6885
Jul 30, 2012
 
hmmm you all seem to have a rare disease, called BRAIN FARTS, from my teepee, honest injun sayeth, who gives a dam, lmbo, debbie, where is peanuts? long live AMERICA. land of the no longer free.no wonder the bald eagle has tears in his eyes. you poor little rich republicans, lmbo.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6886
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you arn't the only one who makes thier own schedule.
I also pay quarterly income tax, my own insurance, retirement, 3 kids in college, and spent 25K on vacation last week in europe.
your mockery of intelligence and education seems sorta silly.
Bully for you. Those D-bags were claiming I couldn't be a professional because of my posting and I set them straight. But if you feel the need to brag, more power to you.

(You may have overspent just a tad on the vaca. Just saying.)
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6887
Jul 30, 2012
 
research wrote:
<quoted text>
The research that is used by the Duke is biased and partisan. His research is based upon false propaganda. To think that 2 hours of work can be done in 10 minutes shows that you live in a delusional state of mind.
Duke usually cites either raw data or case law. How you think that is partisan, I have no idea.

It depends on who is doing the work, now doesn't it, Einstein? Smart people can do things faster than dumb people.
research

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6889
Jul 30, 2012
 
Then you meant to say that it took 10 hours to do 2 hours of research. Since certain parties put their judges in place, that would make it partisan.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6890
Jul 30, 2012
 
research wrote:
Then you meant to say that it took 10 hours to do 2 hours of research. Since certain parties put their judges in place, that would make it partisan.
I'll chime in.

Most folks who have been trained how to do it, can perform legal research in a fraction of the time that those who have not been so trained. That much is certainly true.

That being said, ALL research is typically biased, usually in favor of those footing the bill. The exception would be double blind, peer reviewed scientific research studies, especially where the funding sources are unknown to those performing the work.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6891
Jul 30, 2012
 
research wrote:
Then you meant to say that it took 10 hours to do 2 hours of research. Since certain parties put their judges in place, that would make it partisan.
I meant what I wrote. The rest of your post is jibberish.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6892
Jul 30, 2012
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bully for you. Those D-bags were claiming I couldn't be a professional because of my posting and I set them straight. But if you feel the need to brag, more power to you.
(You may have overspent just a tad on the vaca. Just saying.)
who was bragging?

I made a point about your comments.

you are one of many
jibberish

Amanda, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6893
Jul 30, 2012
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant what I wrote. The rest of your post is jibberish.
Your whole thought process is nothing but Jihad jibberish. Come up with something that is original and has value for society. I wish your party would run us off of the fiscal cliff. I want to pay more taxes and reduce debt which only good business people would do.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6895
Jul 30, 2012
 
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
who was bragging?
I made a point about your comments.
you are one of many
Never said I wasn't. You're missing a few cards from your deck, chachi.
free

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6896
Jul 30, 2012
 
There you go again Cherrie Reagan. Spent time in Colorado a couple weeks ago and bought a vacation cabin. Did I overspend a tad on vaca ? Just asking....
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bully for you. Those D-bags were claiming I couldn't be a professional because of my posting and I set them straight. But if you feel the need to brag, more power to you.
(You may have overspent just a tad on the vaca. Just saying.)
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6897
Jul 30, 2012
 
free wrote:
There you go again Cherrie Reagan. Spent time in Colorado a couple weeks ago and bought a vacation cabin. Did I overspend a tad on vaca ? Just asking....
<quoted text>
Wow. You must be really smart. Who did you get to read the map for you?
Loren Eberly

Utica, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6898
Jul 30, 2012
 
Amish Hair Cutting:

Amish cutting fellow Amish hair is as obnoxious as The majority of 53% of US the Government of this Representative Republic that vote and the 47% nonvoters that sit on their dead hands and whine; Successfully electing President, Governor, Representatives of US the Government, County Commissioners, Township Trustees, Mayors, City Council, School Administrators and Board Members.

That defies USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and demands of Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands.

Demanding every corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; markets the cost in the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of every worker, consumer, and taxpayer's wages (union contract), investment and independent business profit. This enables every worker, consumer, and taxpayer to pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Pay ALL taxes and pay for every product and service they use for life. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit. This enables every parent to educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive. And fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc.; with money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.
free

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6899
Jul 31, 2012
 
Smart investments and real estate yes, not so much knuckle dragging with you. That's the great thing about being a stay at home investor, watching your entertaining postings, rivaling a circus act. But that's you Cherry Reagan X.
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You must be really smart. Who did you get to read the map for you?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6900
Jul 31, 2012
 
free wrote:
Smart investments and real estate yes, not so much knuckle dragging with you. That's the great thing about being a stay at home investor, watching your entertaining postings, rivaling a circus act. But that's you Cherry Reagan X.
<quoted text>
Three attempts at a complete sentence, three fails. Save the comedy for the rest of us. You are boring.
free

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6901
Jul 31, 2012
 
That's you, dumb mass. But you already know that, slacker !
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Three attempts at a complete sentence, three fails. Save the comedy for the rest of us. You are boring.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Prez eva 1 hr True 2
keshia tillis (Jun '13) 11 hr Susan 36
God's Net 13 hr A True basshehehe 2
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed Marvin Levels 188
why is gallipoles topix not availible any longe... Tue lol 3
Gene Fink has really turned into something else!! (Jan '13) Aug 19 I know him 31
kisha tillis and rebeca wolf Aug 16 Sweets 13

Search the Pomeroy Forum:
•••
•••
Pomeroy Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pomeroy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pomeroy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pomeroy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pomeroy
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••