The Pomeroy Police Dept. makes a Rock video!!

Posted in the Pomeroy Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BBB

Pomeroy, OH

#1 Jul 25, 2013
Just spotted on the flood road this afternoon at 5PM! A camera crew, band members and their ladies were making a rock video! Pomeroy PD chief Mark Profitt was the star, along with two patrolmen. Two PD cruisers were blocking the flood road and Chief Profitt was in the middle, holding up a shotgun! The band had brought along a stage prop that looked like a ray-gun. Further up the road, a third cruiser was sitting at the side of the road with its roof lights on. I wonder how much the town got paid for this? Four men and three cruisers shouldn't come cheap. Pomeroy will be back in the news again!
oh no

Newark, OH

#2 Jul 25, 2013
BBB wrote:
Just spotted on the flood road this afternoon at 5PM! A camera crew, band members and their ladies were making a rock video! Pomeroy PD chief Mark Profitt was the star, along with two patrolmen. Two PD cruisers were blocking the flood road and Chief Profitt was in the middle, holding up a shotgun! The band had brought along a stage prop that looked like a ray-gun. Further up the road, a third cruiser was sitting at the side of the road with its roof lights on. I wonder how much the town got paid for this? Four men and three cruisers shouldn't come cheap. Pomeroy will be back in the news again!
wtf? Really? Lol what band would want Pomeroy cops??
Bbb

United States

#3 Jul 25, 2013
oh no wrote:
<quoted text> wtf? Really? Lol what band would want Pomeroy cops??
I'm not making this up! Plenty of folks saw it happen. I drove back over the flood road at7 pm and they had just finished up! Wsaz news took several phone calls about it, including mine. They were told the video was for a movie! You never can tell about this place. The chicks were hot!
oh no

Newark, OH

#4 Jul 25, 2013
Bbb wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not making this up! Plenty of folks saw it happen. I drove back over the flood road at7 pm and they had just finished up! Wsaz news took several phone calls about it, including mine. They were told the video was for a movie! You never can tell about this place. The chicks were hot!
wow! Guess I just can't help but wonder who?? And why??? Lol could be cool I guess?
Interesting

Newark, OH

#5 Jul 25, 2013
What band?
hardlycare

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jul 25, 2013
It was bobaflex
oh no

Newark, OH

#7 Jul 25, 2013
hardlycare wrote:
It was bobaflex
Bobaflex? How true is that?
rusty

Allison Park, PA

#8 Jul 26, 2013
oh no wrote:
<quoted text>Bobaflex? How true is that?
It's not true
One of Many

United States

#9 Jul 26, 2013
Just drove through Lincoln Heights this morning at 7:15 and saw three sheriff's cars along with two Pomeroy PD cars around someone's house. I doubt they were making a rock video today.
resident

United States

#10 Jul 26, 2013
Is this video really what they were doing?
fancy

Logan, OH

#11 Jul 26, 2013
No I don't think that is true either. I came out that way and I did not see a band but I did see a lot of cop cars. I just don't know what was going on , but I really don't think they were making a video. Someone must have a lot of time on their hands just to make this up . Now come on, who do you think is going to believe this stuff.
One of Many

United States

#12 Jul 26, 2013
The house next door to the Grueser's on Lincoln Heights was where the three sheriff cars and two Pomeroy PD cars were parked this morning, 7/26/13. There were three Pomeroy PD cars and four officers,including the Chief, on the flood road helping with the rock video yesterday afternoon, 7/25/13. They were two separate events.
hahaha

Point Pleasant, WV

#13 Jul 26, 2013
I wanna c the video!!! Pomeroy is gonna b famous!!!lmao. Mayb they jus go up there n get down 2gether with their own private band!lmfao. I would jus like to c em dancing. Wow they got 2 checks that day...one from their regular check n one from the band. mayb they r forming their own band!rotfl! "rockin cops" lol. Were they doin a video 2 the song "bad boys bad boys watcha gonna do"???
One of Many

United States

#14 Jul 26, 2013
Sometimes truth is really stranger than fiction!
resident

United States

#15 Jul 26, 2013
Well if this video thing is true its bullshit! That's the only other way off this hill besides by jeffs carryout since the hill is being worked and these idiots decide to do a stupid music video? Gimme a damn break!!!! They need something done around this town!! Put the ppd in their place! Freakin morons!
humm

Athens, OH

#16 Jul 26, 2013
Was it across from the house with the white picket fence?
One of Many

United States

#17 Jul 26, 2013
No, the video thing happened Thursday afternoon on the flood road near a cell phone tower and a cream-colored building. The two camera men were filming around 5PM. This tower is just a short distance from Middleport hill. Friday morning around 7AM cars from the Pomeroy PD and the sheriff's dept. we're at a house on Lincoln Heights.It might have been a bust, I don't know for sure. The house is two stories high and is painted green.
Village Idiot

United States

#18 Jul 26, 2013
They have had several years of acting experience at the PPD. But I would have thought they would have the role of cops with all that experience acting like one. Something else for others to ridicule Pomeroy about.
BBB

Pomeroy, OH

#19 Jul 27, 2013
Who knows, maybe MTV will be in here next week to do some filming. Maybe the working title will be "FLOOD ROAD FOLLIES."
humm

Athens, OH

#20 Jul 28, 2013
No meant where the person seen the cop car at the house

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pomeroy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motorcycles (Apr '11) 2 hr W Main 32
pomeroy cop a creep (Aug '13) 17 hr truth 46
Scott johnson $ Britney ginther Thu nikki 14
Meranda Dickens Wed not cool 11
dominos driver red car Tue truth 2
kevin manley Tue Jimmy 1
a sheriff having a party during the middle of t... Oct 21 SOUTHERN BELL 19
Pomeroy Dating
Find my Match

Pomeroy Jobs