High speed chase

Posted in the Point Pleasant Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Wonder who

Newport, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 4, 2012
 
Who was it?
deer hunter

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 4, 2012
 
3 ppl from ohio
OMG

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 4, 2012
 
Dearhunter,it was not 3 ppl from ohio!we are from right here.mind your own for a change!
OH MY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 4, 2012
 
Wonder who wrote:
Who was it?
Frank Gardner from Middleport and 2 others, one is still at large... I didnt hear what sparked the chase what was it.. I want to commend the Mason County Team, they done one fine job this Morning and if the OSP had done there job on the bridge it would been nicer.. I think control should commend them sometimes..
Wow

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

OH MY wrote:
<quoted text>Frank Gardner from Middleport and 2 others, one is still at large... I didnt hear what sparked the chase what was it.. I want to commend the Mason County Team, they done one fine job this Morning and if the OSP had done there job on the bridge it would been nicer.. I think control should commend them sometimes..
Nice to give your people credit then put down another agency. You can tell you're a Mason officer from your post, so just say my fellow officers. Secondly, you're part of the problem with information getting out when it's not needed. You officers should stop posting on here to make yourselves look good. Let your performance make the public take notice, not you acting like the public for your own good.

Officers are their own worst enemy. I'm sure OSP thought you made mistakes as well.
shut up

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 5, 2012
 
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to give your people credit then put down another agency. You can tell you're a Mason officer from your post, so just say my fellow officers. Secondly, you're part of the problem with information getting out when it's not needed. You officers should stop posting on here to make yourselves look good. Let your performance make the public take notice, not you acting like the public for your own good.

Officers are their own worst enemy. I'm sure OSP thought you made mistakes as well.
your own good. Sounds like a threat. Expecially towards a officer. Wow
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 5, 2012
 
shut up wrote:
<quoted text>your own good. Sounds like a threat. Expecially towards a officer. Wow
Read the whole sentence moron. It meant in no way how you took it in any way, shape or form. I don't even see how you twisted that unless you're just a complete idiot.
wow

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 5, 2012
 
Ok like any other agency they have bad apples in every group but don't treat us all the same
OH MY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 6, 2012
 
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to give your people credit then put down another agency. You can tell you're a Mason officer from your post, so just say my fellow officers. Secondly, you're part of the problem with information getting out when it's not needed. You officers should stop posting on here to make yourselves look good. Let your performance make the public take notice, not you acting like the public for your own good.
Officers are their own worst enemy. I'm sure OSP thought you made mistakes as well.
I am a resident of Mason County with a scanner, I have no family or friend in law inforcement, the mistake and dont laugh is the OSP radio Mason County and said they had the bridge blocked and Tire strips down to stop the vehicle that came out of ohio into wv and wv chased and ran back to ohio and even chased on foot to catch and turn over to the osp, so its got nothing to do with any officer or putting blame. it is all about Mason County pursueing ohios 3 men then the offenders and 3 Mason County cars getting by the strips and officers on bridge ,chasing offender out georges creek and another county road to a dead end with offenders bailing out and Mason Co catching on foot.. that was a good job..Our officers were great,the offender even tried to hit there car on a country road in wv I am a proud citizen just like the one who called in with a scanner on redmud ridge and told our officers that the wanted vehicle was headed to henderson.. I commend everyone who helped..
OH MY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 6, 2012
 
shut up wrote:
<quoted text>
your own good. Sounds like a threat. Expecially towards a officer. Wow
as sure as there is a god i am not an officer

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Point Pleasant Forum right now

Search the Point Pleasant Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 22 min fitness-guru 43,480
Jordan Bonecutter (Jun '13) 1 hr Rick 17
Amanda Denais (Sep '13) 2 hr Matt 16
Lindsay Leport preppy or not 3 hr randy 20
Nursing home nurse 3 hr Wondering 8
Sweatstock 2014 Bands??? WTF???? 3 hr Local 15
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 6,053
In the river SUV 11 hr JC B 40
•••
•••
•••
•••

Point Pleasant Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Point Pleasant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••