Want to know

Cameron, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

What has happened to his practice? I've noticed the past few times driving through Pt Pl, his office is closed.
He is NOT my Dr and no need to be nasty, just curious.
blueyes91

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

He retired at the last part of Aug.
Want to know

Cameron, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

blueyes91 wrote:
He retired at the last part of Aug.
Thank you!:)
truthful

Tornado, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Want to know wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you!:)
Go to West Virginia board of medicine and look up his name. Mehendrakumar shah.
old timer

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

truthful wrote:
<quoted text>Go to West Virginia board of medicine and look up his name. Mehendrakumar shah.
It's all there in black and white. He deserves to be in jail. Not only for the sexual misconduct but also should be held responsible for JLH's death. It's a shame she was the only one mentioned, because there are several others that he helped kill as well.
Want to know

Cameron, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

old timer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all there in black and white. He deserves to be in jail. Not only for the sexual misconduct but also should be held responsible for JLH's death. It's a shame she was the only one mentioned, because there are several others that he helped kill as well.
Wow! I had no idea all this was happening! Who is JLH?
Want to know

Cameron, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

truthful wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to West Virginia board of medicine and look up his name. Mehendrakumar shah.
Just read about his situation on the website. Hard to find a caring doctor without alterior motives.
Ben

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

He definately deserves to be held accountable for JLH's death. I hope the fed's throw the book at him!!!!
lilbopeep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Not his fault she was a drug abuser is he suppose to supervise her 24/7. I believe that was her husbands job
????

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

JLH??? Who's that?
MasonCountyCitiz en

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

old timer wrote:
<quoted text>It's all there in black and white. He deserves to be in jail. Not only for the sexual misconduct but also should be held responsible for JLH's death. It's a shame she was the only one mentioned, because there are several others that he helped kill as well.
I couldn't find it...Could you post a link?
Ben

Crown Point, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

read the charges against him at the state medical board, no one should have been prescribed the amount of pills she was given, he was her health care provider not a drug dealer!!!!! I hope he goes to prison!!!!!!
huh

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Her=JLH=????
it's a secret!
Want to know

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

MasonCountyCitizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't find it...Could you post a link?
Just "Google" WV Board of Medicine. Worked for me.
Anon

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Who is jhl...when n how did he die....way kind of mess was he on......I was sexually harassed by dr shaw but never came forward....started taking people in with me friends and my daughter...but my daughter witnessed him as well because he thought he was sly enough that she didn't see but she did..... It took me awhile be I finally got another doc...... Bout 6 to 7 months I started hearing rumors..... I thought I was the only one.....I'm so glad he no longer practices in wv... But he has lil ensue in 4 or more other states who to say he just won't move his practice....why doesn't he has to register as a sexual offender?
OOO

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Anon wrote:
Who is jhl...when n how did he die....way kind of mess was he on......I was sexually harassed by dr shaw but never came forward....started taking people in with me friends and my daughter...but my daughter witnessed him as well because he thought he was sly enough that she didn't see but she did..... It took me awhile be I finally got another doc...... Bout 6 to 7 months I started hearing rumors..... I thought I was the only one.....I'm so glad he no longer practices in wv... But he has lil ensue in 4 or more other states who to say he just won't move his practice....why doesn't he has to register as a sexual offender?
Because he made advances doesn't mean they had to screw the nasty a$$. They consented so he isn't a sex offender!! Sexual harassment yes!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Point Pleasant Forum right now

Search the Point Pleasant Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 52 min KatieKnows 43,609
87 bar 54 min Maleai 12
short girl at ginos 1 hr Creep 17
missy and timmy willet 1 hr the dead 13
WOW, why does this not surprise me? 2 hr Blatherskite 21
Roach or Butler 3 hr Voter 2
Brad Bowman - CarWash King 4 hr give me one 1
In the river SUV 5 hr Really 43
•••
•••
•••
•••

Point Pleasant Jobs