Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Everyone please go eat there. I feel sorry for them. They have great food at low prices but can't afford to pay their bills or employees. I heard that people have worked there more than a month and have not seen a single red penny. Which is terrible because you can tell the workers bust their asses off. It really is sad. Hopefully they don't get sued. I'd hate to see them have to go bankrupt when it has the potential to be an amazing family diner.
1 post removed
MUM CLAMPIT

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

ok we no who this is doing all this shit so keep up the good work, and if they don't pay y is the workers coming back to work for them?
I know that for a fact, a lot of them is back there so hummmmmmmm what's wrong with this pic? dumas, s why don't u stop cting like u r 3 and try to help them all ?? AND YOU MOST HAVE LIKED IT YOU KEEP COMING BACK AND UR JUST MAD CUSE SOME ONE KNOWS UR A FACK ASS BI##H THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY , AND MAW& PAWS KEEP UP UR GOOD WORK AND HOULD THEM HEADS UP HIGH DONT LET THEM ASSWIPES GET YOU DOWN LOTS OF LOVE TO YOUENS ALL SMIL WE LOVE YOU ALL
MUM CLAMPIT

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

right wrote:
u bitc*** need sued dont start a business if u cant pay. noone feels sorry for u , u guys didnt feel sorry for ur workers u fired cause they wanted paid just not right. word
AND WHY DONT YOU TELLEM YOUR REAL NAME OR JUST SHOUT THE HELL UP SCAREDY ASSSSSSSSSSS ?????????? LETS SEE THE PUSSUMS GOT YOUR TUNGE NOW???? HAVE A GOOD DAY HOURES ASS
right

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

ahhh u really think i care wat u say to me how sweet... and the workers keep listin to ur fake a** lies not all of us r brain dead
1 post removed
Rtruth

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

WOw mum clampit go back to school,the people you think it is isnt who it is have stop to think the people who are working for have gave out this info how would someone who doesnt work there know.Hell this person is suppose to be your best waitress/waiter and your little info giver aswell lol
well

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

oh yea how does it feel noin on of ur workers mom is suein ur a** for not payin him for workin there. and tye id watch my back at the last meetin they were talkin about firein ur a** y have a meetin and not invite all ur workers huummmmmm.(just food for thought.)
ash

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

They wont fire ne body bc they would have 2 pay off that employee in 72 hours. They cant afford 2 pay their rent let alone an employee.
brad

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

really ask them about shawn .
Tye

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Oh my god this stuff is too funny!
lol

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

isnt it thoe. u guys must really love drama to have one topix removed just to start again just a bunch of drama bit**** tye go cry on ur boyfriends shoulder
observer

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

I watch all you people on here talking shit how pathetic and childish can a person be. I mean come on name calling accusing pointing fingers misspelled words. Wow! If i didn't know any better I'd swear i was on the playground of a grade school get a life people act your age not your IQ. Oh i forget you can't fix stupid can you.
john cena

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Rtruth wrote:
WOw mum clampit go back to school,the people you think it is isnt who it is have stop to think the people who are working for have gave out this info how would someone who doesnt work there know.Hell this person is suppose to be your best waitress/waiter and your little info giver aswell lol
Now that's the truth!
Tye

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
isnt it thoe. u guys must really love drama to have one topix removed just to start again just a bunch of drama bit**** tye go cry on ur boyfriends shoulder
Lmao you obviously don't know me. For one, I don't have a boyfriend, for two I can't cry. And if I could, why would I cry? I just said it was stupid or funny or whatever I said. Can't remember. I don't even work their anymore. But it's not a bad place. Unlike most people, I'm professional and can separate business from family or pleasure or personal issues. I was a manager and my boyfriend at the time worked there. I threaten to fire him. That's an example. All of you guys on here just want to hate on the restaurant for personal reasons and for issues that doesn't even concern you. If a worker isn't being paid, that's not your business. That's between that worker and management then an owner. The place is clean, up to code, serves great food at good prices. Anything else is no one else's business.
si man

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

hey get ur own quote and thats a fact jack.. now where is my cup of tea
see this

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

hey observer how about u observe me beenin over so u can kiss my a**..
observer

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

see this wrote:
hey observer how about u observe me beenin over so u can kiss my a**..
Aww What's wrong? Does the truth hurt? Are you going to go tell mommy on me now? Aww does the poor thing need a sticker or lollipop to make them feel better? Did I hurt your poor little feelings? Don't feel so bad, its not your fault some people are just born stupid.
lol

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

hey tye u lied u said u didnt have a boyfriend but u wrote u were goin to fire ur boyfriend and maybe u need observer to watch so she can tell if ur wit a heshe and tell ash pikachu is lookin for dem.and john cena u wouldnt no the truth if u bent over and took it up the a**.and mum clampit go back to duh woods and eat a rat on a stick.
wildnwonderful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

How much is it to eat there??What kind's of good food do they have?What's their hours?Might just stop in with some family!:)
1 post removed
observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

wildnwonderful wrote:
How much is it to eat there??What kind's of good food do they have?What's their hours?Might just stop in with some family!:)

Its pretty reasonable prices and good home cooked meals i recommend trying it
wildnwonderful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Well Just might go and check it out for myself.Lol cheaper the better!As long as its good.I don't care.But what's cheap to you.Maybe high dollar for me.. As far as the hair..As long as I don't see any in my food.I am good to go.Can't wait to try the food.Thanks for the info.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Point Pleasant Forum right now

Search the Point Pleasant Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 38 min Mgtn Res 54,267
Marshall university math class concepts and app... 5 hr Stacy 1
~Word Association~ (Jan '12) 6 hr _Zoey_ 2,525
*add a word/ drop a word (May '13) 6 hr _Zoey_ 610
Shawnee lake amusement park 8 hr Lacee 1
Nathan DeW. Youre locked up. Im poking ye old l... 8 hr Clint 3
bailey a creeper peeper 11 hr worried neighbors 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Point Pleasant Jobs

•••