jussme

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

She is married to Rick Morrison and use to live in Camp Conley dont know about now...why?
bsmeter

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

She sure doesn't act married! She's sending out titty pics to people.
tmi

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

She a nasty ho.
sadsituation

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Seems like no one takes their vows seriously anymore.
sammy

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Did she work at Walmart?
manly

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

sammy wrote:
Did she work at Walmart?
Yeah. That place is filled with tricks and ho's.
resident

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

So how does this affect you ? Maybe she just wants to share.
manly

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

resident wrote:
So how does this affect you ? Maybe she just wants to share.
If ur married and bein shady, then ur character is whack b
justme

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

she is 26 wit 2 kids and from wat ive been told her and her husband have spilt up and she has been dating a guy name jimmy workman but i think he is or was married
jimmy workman

Little Valley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

this is bull shit we aint did nuthing but if we did it would nooooooooooooot b eny of yalls business i keep to my self so should u
Allaboutme

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

jimmy is playin her hes mine til i say otherwise when im finished with him she can havehim not until okay ok

“Always searching”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

Rumor is she knows something to do with Crawford case. Wonder if she will tell it here??? Feel free to inbox me if she don't want to say it on here, but I don't know why not, because several people have told me the same story. People don't start the bashing on her for this either! She didn't have anything to do with anything. I would just like her to tell me what she has already told others. She knows what I'm talking about and that's all that matters.
2 posts removed
Tonda

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

i dont know y ppl think they know shi about my life but i can promise none of yall do!!!!! as far as me and jimmy goes we r just friends. but it ant none of n e one concern but ours and as far as jeff goes honestly i dont know him or n e thing like tht. so please ppl live ur life and let me live mine
1 post removed

“Christian”

Since: Jun 10

Point pleasant, wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

I work with both jimmy and tonda and there isn't anything going on. they are both good people. So your info is wrong. You should learn the truth before you say something about people.
the wife

Little Valley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

i agree if people dont know the truth they should not say any thing this is really all of you guys are running my life and my childs so the only thing i could do is pray for all of you if any thing is going on it called being a friend are all of you so blind that you are saying our children can be friends we try to seat a good example for the children and this stuff that is posted is very hertful to the children they cant be friends becouse of the stuff been posted is not the truth so please dont be saying anything else god takes will take care of everyone even the ones that dont have fath if everyone haves as much fath as i do we all would be happy god loves everyone and
the wife

Little Valley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

yes he is merried and we love each other and if you think you know the hole story why hide your name are you that ashamed of how you are

“Always searching”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Tonda inbox me and I will explain..... I know, you did not know him, but I have a question for you and this is the only way I have been able to get contact with you. Sorry, that it had to be where someone started to bash you. I don't know anything about what they are saying, or care. I just have a question for you and no one needs to know it.I have tried to get a hold of you other ways. Please reply. Thanks!
Observant_Bastar d

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

She is just another skank that is pissed because she'll never be anything more than what she is & thats just a POS.
babygirl

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

she is trash she steals from everyone even her own family even off her nephews shewent n my home today an took clothes,shoes she even was low enough to steal my sampoo an cond an other stuff from my bathroom even went lower then that an took food if u need food that bad for your $ kids just ask me this isnt the first time she has done it either so if she comes n your home watch her cause if she can steal from family she will do it to anyone but this time i called the police on her an filied a report to get my things back so hope she has fun tellin the state police why she took those things from me an my son she is a low down peice of trash

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Point Pleasant Forum right now

Search the Point Pleasant Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min fitness-guru 43,996
Tim Long 35 min Really 20
garrett bonecutter (Apr '12) 1 hr Old neighbor 7
Sweatstock 2014 Bands??? WTF???? 1 hr To Sweat 29
Cowards 2 hr Rick 16
does anyone know robert bonecutter? 4 hr reb 1
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 4 hr Jimmy love dead at 47 3,902
•••
•••
•••
•••

Point Pleasant Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Point Pleasant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance