Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Sep 23, 2011
Looker

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 18, 2011
 
There was a pretty bad fire tonite diwn across the street from the carwash. The 2 story house had lots of fire in the back, luckily the fire dept got there quick and did a great job at putting out the fire quickly. Glad no one was hurt

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 18, 2011
 
Was that the house where you turn down to the UPS store and print shop?
Ron Stamper

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 18, 2011
 
johnnypaul wrote:
Was that the house where you turn down to the UPS store and print shop?
Yes

Level 3

Since: Jul 11

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 19, 2011
 
Across the street from the carwash, Or the house next to it?

Which street was the house facing?
what

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 22, 2011
 
There was another one last night. Across the tracks from 22nd street.
Lady

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 22, 2011
 
I drove past the house beside the car wash and seen a arson sign on it. People make me sick.

“Dirt roads & 4 wheel drives”

Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Point Pleasant WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 22, 2011
 
So there was two house fires not far apart? Thats crazy. Sounds like Point has an Arsonist on its hands. Didnt the house across from Gomart burn down too? Also, was that the house that was busted for a meth lab or am I thinking of two different houses?
yeah

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 23, 2011
 
WV__Girl wrote:
So there was two house fires not far apart? Thats crazy. Sounds like Point has an Arsonist on its hands. Didnt the house across from Gomart burn down too? Also, was that the house that was busted for a meth lab or am I thinking of two different houses?
Didn't you know that is a prerequisite to be in the Fire department you have to set a fire. Look at Mason with the Blames and Kapp. Lol
Fire Marshal

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 23, 2011
 
I don't think the statement of all firefighters have to be able to start fires is fair. There are a lot of firefighters in this state that bust their butts to make a difference in their communities. If you think of any profession there are good and bad but just because a few have done wrong does not make them all bad. Instead of putting people down call the Arson Hotline with tips to get the arsonist off the streets the number is 1-800-233-3473. Thanks for your help.
uncle sam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 23, 2011
 
Fire Marshal wrote:
I don't think the statement of all firefighters have to be able to start fires is fair. There are a lot of firefighters in this state that bust their butts to make a difference in their communities. If you think of any profession there are good and bad but just because a few have done wrong does not make them all bad. Instead of putting people down call the Arson Hotline with tips to get the arsonist off the streets the number is 1-800-233-3473. Thanks for your help.
well this county has already proven they won't take arsonists off the street.
agree

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 23, 2011
 
Fire Marshal wrote:
I don't think the statement of all firefighters have to be able to start fires is fair. There are a lot of firefighters in this state that bust their butts to make a difference in their communities. If you think of any profession there are good and bad but just because a few have done wrong does not make them all bad. Instead of putting people down call the Arson Hotline with tips to get the arsonist off the streets the number is 1-800-233-3473. Thanks for your help.
There are more fire fighters here good than bad! There are many that go out of their way to make a difference! They put their lives in danger on a regular basis to make a difference as well as take time away from their families for the community! They donate their time they are not paid! How you could say something like that is beyond me! I would be ashamed to make such a statement!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Point Pleasant Forum right now

Search the Point Pleasant Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 41 min bacon hater 54,392
Point Pleasant Fire Department Solicits Donatio... 53 min curious 1
Bilderberg 2 hr For real 2
aep private party 5 hr Scott Nelson 110
Nathan Wright 2003 5 hr Brad Deal Girlfriend 10
what will point pleasant sen and jr high be lik... 13 hr meme 1
fair 13 hr love it 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Point Pleasant Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Point Pleasant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Point Pleasant News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Point Pleasant
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••