me me

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Everyone know she is in "rehab" and OLD man is paying for it.. She is a Dope Whore and is is Always Drunk. Noone should have their kids around them. Not even their own.. Heck she has never met his in 4 years. That must be love. Lol So proud of her that he hides her.
know a lot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

me me wrote:
Everyone know she is in "rehab" and OLD man is paying for it.. She is a Dope Whore and is is Always Drunk. Noone should have their kids around them. Not even their own.. Heck she has never met his in 4 years. That must be love. Lol So proud of her that he hides her.
first off she has already been thru point of hope rehab & that did no good it just got her off of probation and got custody of her kid back (poor kid) and old man has only hides her from his wife because every one around here knows all about them.And I am sure that it is because of his wife that she has never met his kids.i heard he moved his brother next door to him so he could babysit her or they are just sharing.But she like places like tnt/kingtown to meet her other men that she does besides him/them.When she was on probation she drank a lot of beer because she was being drug tested sounds like she traded 1 addicition for the other.She is beyound help.U have to luv your kids more than drugs in order to want to quit.that won't ever happen.I guess that is why every body calls him STUPID!!!And he isn't the only one she has been with for 4years either

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Point Pleasant Forum right now

Search the Point Pleasant Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
anyone know anything about leasley cheesebrew (Feb '13) 10 min Holly 10
Jordan bonecutter 14 min BittyBop 2
Does Johnny Wills own a strip club in huntington? (Jan '13) 38 min foolin 21
WOW, why does this not surprise me? 2 hr METOO 23
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 2 hr 2twisted 6,055
~Word Association~ (Jan '12) 2 hr 2twisted 2,438
Brad Bowman - CarWash King 5 hr addicted 3
In the river SUV 11 hr Homer 44
•••